[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PROs and CONs of tablet filming?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: Tablet_filming.jpg (100KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
Tablet_filming.jpg
100KB, 900x600px
>>
>2016
>using a tablet
>>
>>56653615
Pros: none

Cons: looking like a fucking twat
>>
>>56653679
/thread
>>
>>56653679
A fuckton of people do that and you see many of them at festivals so there must be something good about it
>>
comfy
>>
>>56654013
People spend 400$ on tablet but don't want to spend 400$ on a good camera.

Nothing good about it, it's called being middle class.
>>
PRO: Looks gay
CON: Is gay

pics only
>>
>>56653615
Biggest viewfinder in its class.
>>
>>56654013
>the "they cant all be wrong" fallacy
protip- yes they can
>>
>>56656309
this
>>
>>56653679
/thread
>>
pros
>good battery life
>big viewfinder

cons
>hard to hold up for extended periods of time
>will look awkward at best and dickish at worst
>>
File: daily_picdump_615_640_71.jpg (58KB, 546x600px) Image search: [Google]
daily_picdump_615_640_71.jpg
58KB, 546x600px
>>56654013
>>
>>56653615
PRO:
It can film
CONs:
You look like a retard while doing it
The camera is usually worse than the one in your phone

Seriously just use a dedicated camera, they don't cost much and still can make better pictures than your shitty phone
>>
Tablet cameras usually have the shittiest quality.

They could use all that space to use a bigger sensor than in smartphones but i guess most people just don't care
>>
>>56653615
>PROs and CONs of tablet filming?

Do you really need someone else to tell you that?
Do you need me to explain to you the pros and cons of wiping your ass with sandpaper too?
>>
>>56653615
Pro: the best camera you have is the one with you

Cons:
-it's the the same cell phone camera with bigger shell and screen essentially, which you would've likely had with you anyway
-you look like huge douchenozzle
>>
pro: you look like a fucking idiot

con: cellphone quality
>>
>>56657091
>Seriously just use a dedicated camera
but my camera doesnt have facebook and whatsapp!!
>>
Whats a decent tablet which has a good battery life?
>>
File: edu.jpg (48KB, 461x351px) Image search: [Google]
edu.jpg
48KB, 461x351px
>>56653615
1. Giant viewfinder.

2. If you're vlogging, covering a trade show or event, you can shoot, edit, and publish from the tablet. Yes, you could do that from a phone too, but see #1, and bigger workspace, and larger device can translate to steadier image.
>>
>>56653615
Pro:
Amazing viewfinder
Cons:
Everything else
>>
>>56653615
Con: You are looking retarded
Pro: You don't have to disguise yourself
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.