[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help with a strange problem on a desktop.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

My computer is kinda old, but still, I have never heard of a problem like that.
Everything works normal, until the moment I open a video/gif. When I do that, the monitor start flashing, and if I insist on playing, It will turn off and the monitor will show static.
I Can't find anything about that problem, and will will not be capable of buy another one for a while. What the hell do I do?
Its a cheap pc with 2ram, a intel dual core and a onboard videocard
>>
>>56653536
>and will will not be capable of buy another one for a while.
jfc, this is /g/ these days?

i'm assuming you're on windows. your video drivers are probably fucked up. reinstall them.
>>
>>56653823
>jfc
Already did that
>>
>>/sqt/
>>
>>56653536
Install Gentoo.
>>
>>56653536
Probably the North Bridge/IGP have problems.
Try putting a fan on the chipset.

Also if you are brave you could try to put the mobo in the oven(not microwave) and cover the entire mobo with aluminium foil except the north bridge and bake the motherboard for a very short duration, which reflows the solder in the BGA attachment between the northbridge and mobo itself. Alternatively use a heat gun for ~3 minutes around the northbridge (safer option). Not recommended if you cannot take the risk though.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.