[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best home theater software for watching my animes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: absolutegarbage.jpg (27KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
absolutegarbage.jpg
27KB, 1200x675px
What's the best home theater software for watching my animes?

Pic related doesn't support segment linking/ordered chapters
>>
I've been using Plex for a long time. It supports many devices and is one of the easiest to use when it comes to organization. The chapter and linking of (subtitle/video) files which is not supported for trans-code streaming should not deter you unless you absolutely need it.I believe that your best option is to build a small computer that is powerful enough to play your videos; than network your files via your desktop.
>>
>>56622005
stop being autistic
>>
>>56622005
>Pic related doesn't support segment linking/ordered chapters
It kind of does, but they have to follow a naming scheme like Show(season)(ep)

So yeah, works fine for me...
>>
>>56622005
Wow. I had no idea anybody was autistic enough to use ordered chapters.

I mean, you can try out Kodi, see if that works for ya.
>>
>>56622106
>>56622130
Alot of the groups seem to retardedly release the op/eds as separate files and it bugs me when episodes have them missing. I could remux the video with them again, but its a lot of work and I'd need twice the disk space if I wanted to keep the torrent files for seeding.

Tl;dr is there any other good solution to separate op/eds?
>>
>>56622183
Because having 12 copies of 4 minute wideo with sound is completely pointless.
>>
>>56622183
>a lot of work and I'd need twice the disk space if I wanted to keep the torrent files for seeding
Just use softlinks
>>
>>56622233
As opposed to not having them play at all on non-autistic software, it's the better solution.
>>
>>56622282
But that wouldn't work if the files are different, which they would be if the files are retranscoded with the op/eds in them, which seems to be the only solution for plex
>>
Anime is fucking ghey go watch ur bronie shit in hell
>>
Kodi is the best for local network media, no idea if it supports your animes.
>>
>>56622320
I don't get what your trying to say. Do you really need those op/eds for every episode?
>>
>>56622421
If I didn't want them in every episode I could tolerate plex, but I'm looking for a solution that does have them
>>
>>56622454
Find better releases.
Don't use torrents so you have no obligation to seed.
Deal with it-

Plex can't do what you want, aside from shitting out a playlist for each episode.
>>
>>56622183
I didn't have to remux anything. It's just renaming the file. In this case the full path is:

Media\TV Shows\Boondocks\Season 01\Boondocks_S01_EP01_The_Garden_Party.mkv

Media\TV Shows\Boondocks\Season 01\Boondocks_S01_EP02_The_Trial_of_Robert_Kelly.mkv

and so on and so forth. Zero issues.
>>
Plex is great for accessing your movies remotely from outside your network. I'd like to see chapter support.

Within my network, I just living to my media server and play shit. Nothing fancy.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.