[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wtf apple >messaging app is now basically facebook messenger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3090.png (452KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3090.png
452KB, 750x1334px
Wtf apple

>messaging app is now basically facebook messenger
>click to unlock
>widgets on lock screen
>lock screen music looks like shit

why would they do this? I like the new look of the widgets but ios10 ruins the simplicity that made a lot of stock apps good
>>
>>56607739
>ios
Found your problem.
>>
>>56607739
>click to unlock
You can change that in 5 seconds so you just rest your finger to unlock.
>>
>>56607739
The music app was perfect and ios10 made it look all big and like shit
>>
>>56608496
fucking this

there was nothing wrong with the music app in 9
>>
>>56608514
There changing shit just to change it instead of idk mabe letting me put the icons where ever I want on the springboard
>>
>>56608496
>>56608514
Well, there's always 3rd party apps.
I mean, nobody uses the stock player on android and uses Poweramp.
Ecoute is still nice
>>
>>56608537
The whole point was not needing to use 3rd party apps because the stock app was so good
>>
>>56607739
>not using a Google phone
>>
>>56608545
yeah but stock has always been shit.
>>
>>56608546
>Not understanding people prefer other OSes
>>
>>56608559
The swipe gestures are what makes the app imo
>>
>>56608546
look, buddy. You wanna bring the portable mp3 people with their sansa clip shit?
>>
>>56607739
I don't have widgets on my lock screen. Turned them off. You also don't need to click if you are using the fingerprint reader (can just be resting your finger on the reader), but I use a 20-digit password.

As for the messenger app, I saw it coming. People have been leaving the app behind for shit like fb for a while.

Can't speak to the music, as I don't use it for music.

>>56608546
I value my privacy more than that. And while EVERY smart phone is smugly liberal, Google is the absolute worst about it. Considering that my carrier (which is the only one to score 5/5 on EFF.org's "Who has your back," test) gave me the iPhone 6S for free (which also scores 5/5 on that test, while Google scores 3/5), it would literally cost me more to go with an android phone.
>>
>>56608537
Didn't Google Play Music replace the original stock music app?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.