[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any one else lining up?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: DSC_8135.jpg (106KB, 800x626px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_8135.jpg
106KB, 800x626px
Any one else lining up?
>>
>>56606388
Yeah, my roomate is in the bathroom and I'm lining up to get in after he's done. Gotta drop a huge shit.
>>
Why is this still a thing?
>>
>>56606531
Atleast some of them get paid for doing it
>>
>>56606388
Literal definition of a cuckold.
>>
>>56606531
I imagine it's a fun thing to do when you are there with friends. I never assumed that it's actually about the iPhone. The iPhone is just an excuse to do whatever they do. You wouldn't go out camping in a city for no reason at all. Most social occasions are based on stuff like that, birthdays, sports events, new years eve etc.
>>
>>56606531
If you're gonna pay full price for something, may as well get it opening day. It's fun and get to socialize with others.
>>
>desperate for attention
>line up for a new mainstream tech product launch 24 hours before
>bring camping gear but show off your expensive hipster style/tech so you don't look homeless
>meet fellow hobos, sorry, hipsters or whatever the fuck
>circlejerk the brand with your new mates
>get bored for the next few hours
>1 hour till store opens
>spot newscaster doing a report on consumerism
>appear on news for 20 sec
>store opens
>get greeted in store with a wave of high fives from store staff
>go in another line inside store to buy product bec fire codes
>greeted by a "genius"
>"hello what device would you like"
>device name pls
>"what color and capacity do you want"
>favorite color and capacity pls
>"we ran out of phones with said color and capacity, would you like a smaller capacity or different color?"
>decisions decisions
>doesn't want do look like an idiot in public
>needs the phone to have a lot of storage for thousands of attention grabbing photos
>settles with a polar opposite color of said device
>"would you like ____care as well?"
>might as well
>there_goes_my_months_rent.jpg
>walk out with new device in hand
>gets interviewed by news station
>"after all this waiting are you satisfied?"
>tfw you have to lie to look like a good brand image
>awkward interview finally over
>walk to my 500 sq ft studio shared by a mate feeling accomplished
>arrive at front door
>fucking device slips through hand
>bounces like a rubber ball
>somehow slides under door gap into shitty apartment
>fucking_great.gif
>I open the door
>get on the floor
>EVERYBODY DO THE DINOSAUR

>Consumerism
>>
File: PalmiPhoneLineComparison.png (493KB, 500x575px) Image search: [Google]
PalmiPhoneLineComparison.png
493KB, 500x575px
>>56606531
Whoever's at the front is primarily there to promote their startups when the news cameras arrive.
Behind them are immigrants paid to stand in line and buy as many iPhones as they can to be resold in the overseas grey market.
>>
>>56608482
autism detector through the roof
>>
>>56606388
Nope. I never buy the non-S version. I can get the 128GB version of the 6S for free, and I know its gonna be stable. Stability first and foremost, when it comes to a high-end phone.
>>
>Lining up like a moron in the era when you can buy online and have it delivered to your home

APPLEL POORFAGS, EVERYONE
>>
>>56606388
>line in
>no line out
>>
>>56606388
2008 called, he wants his homeless hipsters back.
>>
File: line.jpg (38KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
line.jpg
38KB, 640x360px
Look at this dumbass.
Probably playing Angry Birds and smudging his iPad with his greasy hands
>>
>>56611569
Kekd
>>
>>56608614
underrated
>>
>>56611569
that's a local bum, he's pretty famous. supposedly he was working for a big company but was fucked out of his portion of money somehow and now he's basically a shell of a man wandering the streets.
>>
My nigga ola
>>
>>56606388
They're mostly blacks. They need to line up to steal iphones now because whitey hardly buys them anymore.
>>
>>56608361

The literal definition of a cuckold is a man who enjoys having other men fuck his wife. Please stop being a twitter teenage girl with your misuse of 'literally'.
>>
>>56608614
this
>>
>>56614397
No, the literal definition of a cuckold is a man who doesn't know his wife's having sex with other men.
>>
>>56606388
What for?
>>
>>56608614
it's everybody walk the dinosaur you newfag retard faggot nigger
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.