[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tell someone I jailbroke my iPhone >WHY WOULD YOU JAILBREAK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (13KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 251x251px
>Tell someone I jailbroke my iPhone
>WHY WOULD YOU JAILBREAK YOUR MAIN IPHONE
>Why not?
>YOU JUST DONT

why do people say this?
>>
Who cares move on.
>>
>>56602725
It circumvents all the security of the walled garden environment.

I buy an iPhone because I want something that just works and that is so sandboxed that unless some serious exploit comes across, nothing major can happen. The fact that you can't drive-by install apps, and only store checked by verified devs, reviewed by Apple staff can be installed, contributes to this.

If I want a chinese app store full of cracks I might as well get an Android and save me the trouble of finding a jailbreak.

I guess if Android wasn't there, it'd be a valid complaint. But if you want to rice, tinker, etc. with your phone, there are hundreds of options, and jailbreaking your iPhone is probably amogst the worst of them
>>
>>56602781
this

never understood faggots that jailbreak their iPhones. Just get an Android you dumb piece of shit. You can still probably do more with the Android than you can with the iPhone.

iPhones are for when you want something that just works.
>>
>>56602781
>mah security
if iOS was secure, jailbreaks wouldn't be possible in the first place
>>
>>56602725
to obtain basic functionality that ios is lacking.
>>
>>56602781
>save me the trouble of finding a jailbreak.

You mean one quick google search
>>
>>56602816
t. iFag
>>
>>56602725
because all jailbreaks are chinese keyloggers. enjoy your no security and your bank account being emptied by chairman mao
>>
>>56602889
>if iOS was secure, jailbreaks wouldn't be possible in the first place
If you have any phone or PC in your possession it is yours. Just ask the FBI.
But security is to do with whether someone can gain acccess to your phone/PC remotely.
>>
>>56602725
>MAIN IPHONE

Why would you spend time with somebody who has multiple iphones? Does the guy jailbreak his secondary iphone, but not his main?

What a little shit. For the price of his, at minimum, two iphones, he could have had some really sweet shit, but no, he goes and buys at least two iphones.

Is it for multitasking or something?
>>
>>56605295
I think he's implying if you get the next iPhone you should only jailbreak the old ones
>>
>>56602889

Clearly, you haven't been paying attention. Jailbreaking is almost impossible now. It took ages for the 9.3 JB, and, to my knowledge, no new ones are forthcoming. And, every time a jailbreak vuln is published, Apple patches it out, because Apple actually fucking patches security vulns.
>>
>>56602781
>unless some serious exploit comes across

How many people are affected by exploits and vulnerabilities anyways? Don't they have to do something really stupid.
>>
>>56607542

At one point, the Pangu jailbreak itself insisted upon being provided a set of AppleID credentials (including passwords). Also, installing jailbreak tweaks is a dangerous game -- especially if you try to pirate paid ones, which a lot of people try to do -- because there's no accountability.
>>
File: 1353172042034.jpg (26KB, 314x295px) Image search: [Google]
1353172042034.jpg
26KB, 314x295px
>>56602725
>main iphone
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.