[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Harvard's new students: Virgins with iPhones

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

>Harvard's new students: Virgins with iPhones

http://www.bbc.com/news/business-37324243

>Virgins with iPhones - well, most of them are virgins and even more of them have iPhones. And among the men, they are more likely to take LSD than smoke cigarettes.

>These are the future business and political leaders of the United States. Or at least, they are the newest intake into Harvard, the wealthiest university in the world and a cradle of the American elite.
>>
>most students at fancy university are rich kids
No shit
>>
File: phone-sex.png (47KB, 544x612px) Image search: [Google]
phone-sex.png
47KB, 544x612px
I thought Android was the virgin phone?
>>
>>56595734
>Android
>virgin

>poor and middle class phones
>the classes which breed the most and have the most kids
>virgin

The people who state that lack basic sociology education, as well as common sense.
>>
I'm genuinely surprised that they're predominately religious. I'm disappointed that they support Hillary.
>>
>>56595627
>The jewish students are the least likely to support Mr Trump/s ambitions
Dammit /pol/
>>
File: walter-white-3.jpg (53KB, 1157x867px) Image search: [Google]
walter-white-3.jpg
53KB, 1157x867px
>>56595627
>tfw ywn be a virgin again

it hurts, bros
>>
>>56596231
you would think they would agree with trump regarding banning muslims.
But apparently that is racist now and nobody wants to publicly say that they are racist.
>>
>96% have Facebook

Holy fuck we are even more outcast than I thought we were. I thought it would be 65/70% max
>>
>>56595627
>BBC
As bad as the grauniad these days
>>
>>56596402
It's only ok to ban Muslims only if it's Israel. Other countries need to take refugees in, and if they can't pay for it they need to take a loan from Soros.
>>
>>56595734
It's a phone for virgin neckbeards.
>>
So i hear that the next iPhone will remove the home button, and the iPhone after that will remove the screen.
>>
>>56597333
Bullshit. The next iPhone will remove the lightning port.
>>
>>56596402
Problem with this is that it ameliorates racism and makes a lot of people be branded as racists.
"I'm not a bad person and I'm a racist according to so and so, ergo racism is actually okay"

Being racist is being seen as being less and less serious thanks to the liberals and their fanatic obsession with marking everything as racism
>>
>>56595627
It's illegal to sex before 18, don't go around saying the kids should already sex and drink have been to parties when you also proclaim you follow the law.
>>
>>56598129
>It's illegal to sex before 18
Maybe for you, but not for their peers. I don't know about america, but as long as they are about the same age it is legal in my country. And I can't imagine america not having a similar ruling.
>>
>>56598405
It's considered drunk driving and you have jail time if you have a single .001℅ alcohol in your blood under 21 here
>>
>>56595627
>Virgins

Is this supposed to be seen as a bad or good thing?
>>
>>56595627
Kids are now going into college liberal, in order to rebel, they will go conservative. What a backwards world
>>
>>56595734
>>56597092
>having 10x gay sex is better than 6x normal sex
Suck harder.
>>
>>56595627
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xoykl_CCrA
>>
>>56595734
I'd rather date a girl who had sex with 6 guys than one who had sex with 12 guys so from now on I'm going to exclusively date girls with an Android phone.
>>
>>56600628
Going by the statistics, it's best to have an iPhone but date girls with an Android. That way you get laid more but the girls won't have their holes stretched as much.
>>
>>56598129
In Massachusetts it's 16, for one.
>>
>>56595734
wtf I hate iPhones now!!!!
>>
>>56595760
There are two main types of Android users:
>iPhone is too expensive and breaks too easily
>muh rice and freedom DO U EVEN FILE BROWSE PLEBS? etc.
It goes without saying which one the /g/ user will be more familiar with.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.