[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is green played out? I really want to use some Avexir ram for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 325.jpg (782KB, 1560x968px) Image search: [Google]
325.jpg
782KB, 1560x968px
Is green played out?
I really want to use some Avexir ram for my next build but the choices there are green/black, blue/white or red/black.

I was thinking of Green/Black/Grey for everything inside the build.

If you think this color combo is played out/bad, suggest other color combinations.

It will be a dual loop, so fittings for cpu will be same color as the fluid for the gpu's, and the gpu fittings will be the color of the cpu liquid.
>>
>>56589378
>color coding your computer
You're going to slay mad Puss, OP
>>
>>56589592
I'm married, so I get laid irregularly as is.
>>
File: 14634332752_78e6ef6127_k.jpg (753KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
14634332752_78e6ef6127_k.jpg
753KB, 2048x1365px
>>56589378
>played out
>>
>>56589611
Prepping the bull != sex with your wife.
>>
>>56589378
Dude. Fucking... you're buying RAM based on it's color? Fuck you OP. You are truly a faggot.

Buy some fucking based Kingston ValueRAM and put whatever color aluminum plate you want on it.
>>
>>56590162
I'm not opposed to modding at all, but why if you have this sick looking ram that actually performs?

Suggest colors of these are bad?
>>
>>56589846
kek
>>
>>56589846
The bull needs no prep, the wife does.
One day you'll understand
>>
>>56590183
>sick looking RAM
>from a no-name brand that has shitty QC and doesn't employ anyone who even has English as a first language. Good luck with shipping to and from fucking Taiwan when your RAM doesn't clock as promised.

Support a fucking stand up company and vote with your dollars instead of buying something because it's fucking shiny.
>>
>>56590295
Have you looked into this ram at all and what it does performance wise?

That's like saying don't buy a ferrari because it's made in italy, but italians and most of them don't speak english.
>>
>>56590416
>like saying don't buy a ferrari
Yeah, if Ferrari had been founded in 2006 and only had dealers in Taiwan.
>>
>>56590460
Ferrari was founded once and only head dealers in italy...
Are you stuck on "murrica" to the point where you have problems recognizing a amazing product?
>>
>>56589846
Rekt
>>
>>56590535
>founded once

You're fucking way out there. Seriously? 1939. Cars.

There are companies that have a history of providing good service, have native English speakers in their employ, and have proven fantastic QC and RMA practices. But yeah, the color green is really important.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.