[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

iOS 10

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

ibabbies will defend this
>>
>>56583871
No refunds :^)
>>
preorder ifone 7 2day
>>
>>56583871
The fuck go back key gets grayed out after 2 weeks
>>
There are better reasons not to upgrade, who gives a shit about an emoji. Only normies and """ironic""" meme-loving hipsters use them, which I guess kind of sums up Apple's users.
>>
>>56583963
why did you put the word ironic between three quotes?
>>
>>56583871
>he cares about emojis
When will lagdroid users focus on productivity instead of social media gimmicks?
>>
>>56584054
>When will lagdroid users focus on productivity instead of social media gimmicks?
what? It's Apple that's catering to the SJWs with this emoji change.
>>
>>56583871
hating firearms is unamerican, If you hate firearms you hate the constitution and also america.
>>
>>56584393
what's there to like about america? delusional freedoms? gay parades? fat people? niggers? blind patriotism?
>>
>>56584459
You could ask the same thing about yurop, just replace fat people and niggers with mudslims.
>>
>>56584000
>using the word "ironic" unironically
>>
>>56584459
The nba is pretty cool
>>
>>56584839
The what?

>>56584781
>niggers
That's america.

>>56584781
>mudslims
America aswell.
>>
>>56585065
Same with yurop.
>>
>>56584393
>hating firearms is unamerican, If you hate firearms you hate the constitution and also america.
You are actually correct.
>>
>>56583871
>caring about emojis

What are you, 12?
>>
File: 1461337291385.jpg (444KB, 863x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1461337291385.jpg
444KB, 863x1200px
>>56584459
>posting on an anonymous american website because your own country would send several strong men to wrap you in a white jacket if you said it there
You tell me, subject.
>>
>>56585413
America is only 60% white. Europe has way better numbers.
>>
>>56587468
Europe is crap, Its full of liberal pansies and you be nuked. No wonder Mulisms are just marching right in and setting up shop. Your liberal leaders have sold you down the river and you don't even have weapons to defend yourselves with you pathetic over-civilized cux.
>>
Now iOS users can accidentally send death threats. This is sure to be entertaining.
>>
>>56587468
not for long
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.