[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

(((Facebook))) collaborating with Israeli government on censorship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: MTIwNjA4NjMzNjg3ODAzNDA0[1].jpg (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
MTIwNjA4NjMzNjg3ODAzNDA0[1].jpg
16KB, 300x300px
https://theintercept.com/2016/09/12/facebook-is-collaborating-with-the-israeli-government-to-determine-what-should-be-censored/

>he fell for the Facebook meme
>>
>>56581870
oy vey
>>
Maybe this time we can prevent another shoah
>>
nothing to see here, pure coincidence
>>
>>56581870
>>>/pol/
>>
>>56581870
>(((____)))
I've been out of the loop for a while, is this a new /g/ shitposting meme? I see it used pretty frequently in shitty posts but I'm not really 100% sure on what it means.
>>
>>56582039
Nah that's more /pol/
>>
there is no stopping the lizards
>>
>>56582014
((( 56582014 )))
>>
>censor anything deemed antisemitic so zuckerberg can browse his activity feed without getting offended by angry australians calling him a stingy jew fuck
>>
>>56582024
>the government of israel is maybe kind of shit
>STORMWEENIE ANTISEMITES GB2/pol/
noooh.
nooooooh.
>>
>>56581870
Microsoft and Google too, and not only with Israeli, China, Korea, Russia, so on.
>>
>>56582024
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>56582039
It comes from an alt-right browser extension (name was something to do with conspiracies) that added ((( ))) around Jewish names.

I think it's funny that OP didn't add them around the words "Israeli government."
>>
>>56581870
Don't you feel embarrassed posting cringey shit like echoes?

I want to go back to when the ignorant didn't wear their ignorance as a badge of honor.

Also, this thread belongs in
>>>/pol/
just like you do.
>>
>>56582039
It's supposed to be an echo effect that draws attention to the fact that the subject in question is of jewish origin or under the control of a jew. Like how every time you look at the news and see some pity me article, or an article talking down to whites, you'll always see something like (((Seth Goldsteinberg))) as the author.
>>
>>56581870
>/g/ cares about facebook now
>>56582298
>cringey
Fuck off.
>>
>>56582298
>DELET THIS
>>
>>56582298
>if I spot enough memes maybe a maiden will spot me and take my virginity
>>
>>56581870
>A Jew is collaborating with other Jews

Oh my god, who would've thought?
Seriously, the fuck do you expect?
>>
File: scren2.png (407KB, 954x709px) Image search: [Google]
scren2.png
407KB, 954x709px
>>56582039
>>
>>56582298
.1 ISRAELBUX have been deposited into your account, thank you goyim.
>>
>>56582831
That has to be a fake name.
>>
Don't see what the big deal is. Private companies have to respect the laws of the country they wish to be active in. Google already does this in China but maybe that's not important since it's ethic Chinese people and not Jews?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.