[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paid secure Email providers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Protonmail.jpg (62KB, 1114x536px) Image search: [Google]
Protonmail.jpg
62KB, 1114x536px
What's a good bet for a privacy respecting email provider that would be around for a long time? Vivaldi and Protonmail sound good, but not sure about their longevity.

Paid is fine too.
>>
Host your own
>>
>>56569171
Now that's out of the way what are some real answers?
>>
>>56569192
You're a retarded faggot who doesn't deserve a "real answer".

Here, I'll try and help mitigate your brain damage:
>privacy
>third-party email
Choose one.
>>
>>56568976
Lavabit
>>
>>56569214

Not possible without the server updation turning into a full time job.
>>
>>56569535
I don't think they're working anymore.

On topic, is Cock.li a paid provider at all? Or is it donations only?

I'd like to use cock.li for main email but I'd hate to switch only to have cock.li be shut down because of reasons.
>>
Any email provider who claims "we don't keep any logs" is just marketing bullshit. Your best bet is to use cock.li or protonmail with heavy encryption and tor if you want anonymity.
>>
>>56568976

I use gmail for things that aren't very important.

Openmailbox for anything tied to money.

I have a Proton account, but I haven't used it yet. It's just my backup.
>>
>>56569602

I'm sorry that you're too stupid and you think that you have to refresh it manually every second.
>>
>>56570365

>and tor
>I heard you want security, so why don't you just MitM you yourself?

Literally retarded. You should read in the manual about the things that you should absolutely never do with Tor before pretending that you know shit.
>>
Protonmail
Tutanota
>>
>>56570547
Government officials cannot get your actual identity and location from Tor, unless you screw up hard. Why do you think pedophiles and terrorists use it regularly?
>>
>>56570590

they can track entrance and exit nodes so if you pick the wrong ones
>>
Tutanota, it's free but there's a premium option which gives you 5 additional addresses linked to your own
>>
>>56569171
Not practical and not easy to configure. Not a good recommendation shitbag
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.