[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>computer is beginning to show its age

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1453143677332.jpg (33KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1453143677332.jpg
33KB, 480x454px
>computer is beginning to show its age
>>
That's exactly the time when I take it to the distribution center and ask for a replacement. As they don't have stock anymore, they offer me an upgrade free of charge.
>>
File: dfjhjd.jpg (83KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dfjhjd.jpg
83KB, 1280x720px
That's when you fuck off from windows and use gnu/linux
>>
how? i can't find my computer's age
>>
>>56560351
That's how it starts..
The Fever..
The Rage..
The feeling of Powerless..
That turns some computers..
Obsolete.
>>
File: uguu.jpg (38KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
uguu.jpg
38KB, 500x500px
>need to build a new comp
>can't be bothered with the poison that is Win10
>not autistic enough to try and do Linux again
>>
>>56563621
>he fell for the win10 is bad meme
>>
mine was too with my r9 290
so i got a 980ti

mistake
>>
>>56563621
Get a job as a Linux admin. You'll make some money and learn how to weaponize the little autism you have.
>>
>>56560351

Reddit frog is beginning to show its age
>>
>>56563382
what's the probability of the brain failing before any other organ? (ignoring strokes, cuz that can happen at any age and is more of an accident than age related)
>>
>>56563621
If you're too lazy for linux, use win10 enterprise LTSB. It's windows 10 without the extra cancer.
>>
>>56561108

Doesn't help.
My Athlon64 X2 is showing its age. Browsing the internet is a pain.
>>
>>56565338
>meme designers use meme libraries which require BIG COMPUTING POWER
Nothing surprising, to be honest. It's cheaper to blame everyone on the internets.
>>
I went from an i7 920 build to a i5 6600. The i7 felt snappier in its prime but the i5 uses 200 watts less power at idle.
>>
My pentium 4 is starting to show it's age. What should I upgrade to?
>>
All technology needs to break at some point. Samsung didn't reach the rank it's in by making the world's most reliable phones which can last for 50 years.
>>
>Fell for the SSD meme on my new desktop
>my laptop is probably jelly or something BECAUSE IT GOT SO SLOOOWWWWW REEEEEEEEEEEE I WISH I COULD TURN BACK THE TIME
>>
>>56561108
GANOOOO

btw that girl hates normies
>>
>>56565666
Pentium 5.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.