[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

rugged phones are the best kind of phones

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: CAT-S-50.jpg (70KB, 574x533px) Image search: [Google]
CAT-S-50.jpg
70KB, 574x533px
rugged phones are the best kind of phones
>>
That top bezel's size is cancerous. Seriously? Just to say mil spec?
>>
>caterpillar branded phone
Do these actually make money for them?
>>
>>56559586
I'd get one if it wasn't so expensive.
>>
>>56559586
Anyway who buys these types of phones or tough laptops has special needs
>>
>>56559686
>buy cheap chink phone
>glue a plastic cover on it
>sell 400%
gee i wonder
>>
>>56559695
yeah, obviously.
>>
File: 77-51811.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
77-51811.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
C-can chubby case bros come in your thread too?
>>
What I don't understand about these is what separates them from a normal phone with a case? Same dimensions and probably similar ruggedness.
>>
>>56559710
Thermal imaging
>>
>>56559729
You can get that on a regular phone too.

About that thermal thing, how useful is it even? Seems like your typical cheap copy of professional equipment meant to wow normies more than accomplish any practical task.
>>
>>56559747
> how useful is it even?
Depends on your profession.
>equipment meant to wow normies
This isn't a typical normie phone. You get one of these phones if you need it. If you don't you don't. It's not like it's super nice looking or anything.
>>
>>56559695
no it just looks cool and gives off the same aesthetic as eating beef jerky
thin phones represent the faggot metrosexual pansy spectrum
even if you aren't doing outdoor stuff at all, it is the least cucked
>>
cucked
>>
>Depends on your profession.
But what profession can actually make use of it? Any profession that has need of thermal imaging will probably have the real thing instead of some cut down cheap copy. It reminds me of all those 'tool' apps you see like levels and such that are laughably inaccurate

>This isn't a typical normie phone. You get one of these phones if you need it. If you don't you don't. It's not like it's super nice looking or anything.
or if you think thermal cameras are super cool, i.e. appealing to normies
>>
>>56559785
How many normies did you see using this phone?
Also the thermal imaging alone isn't the appeal of this phone. If you are in construction or something like that and you just need a phone that can get shat on you get something like this.
>>
>>56559802
>If you are in construction or something like that and you just need a phone that can get shat on you get something like this.
Or you can get a case for a regular phone

>How many normies did you see using this phone?
Not many, I also don't see many blue collar guys with them either. Most of the guys I work with use a regular phone with a case or the cheapest thing they can get. So again I have to ask what differentiates this thing from a case.
>>
>>56559586
Phones with good battery life are the best phones.
>>
File: samsung-galaxy-s7-active-34_0.jpg (88KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
samsung-galaxy-s7-active-34_0.jpg
88KB, 800x600px
best battery life on the market
>>
>>56559586
K10000 master race
>>
>>56559760
>playing military pretend games and eating beef jerky makes you "not a cuck"

I hope this is a troll and people don't really think this.
I mean you can't think this and not be aware of how fucking pathetic it is.
>>
It doesn't look rugged, but I've tossed this thing across the room multiple times just to demonstrate its durability. The thing's a tank.
>>
File: BBQ10.jpg (270KB, 1000x909px) Image search: [Google]
BBQ10.jpg
270KB, 1000x909px
>>56560041
I guess a photo would help
>>
My dad has a Kyocera duraforce. he runs heavy equipment and works outside in dirt, getting oil on it, dropping it, etc. The only bad thing about the duraforce is that the camera is scratched/cracked so the camera is worthless (he carries a GoPro around anyways) and that the port covers don't stay on very well. That's literally it. A great rugged phone otherwise.
>>
>>56559586
>rugged phone
>nearly 50% of the surface area is glass
>>
>>56560624

I highly doubt it's glass. Only apple is retarded enough to use glass on a phone.
>>
>>56560706
Most phones have glass screens.
>>
>>56560715

"gorilla glass" which is hardened plastic.
>>
>>56559826
>has an earphone jack
>isn't anorexic
>has an excellent battery life
This thing is already better than iPhone 7
>>
>>56559704
Really makes you think, huh?
>>
>>56560747
gorilla glass is not hardened plastic its hardened glass
>>
>>56559586
>not getting the FLIR option
>>
>>56559955
>literally less waterproof than the s7edge

nice triple dubs bruh
>>
>>56559586
/g/ approved to say the least
>>
>>56559826
>black bull
how can tiny white iphones even compete?
>>
>>56560747
Then why isn't it called Gorilla Plastic? Big, fucking faggot
>>
Who the fuck would buy a "rugged phone" with a touchscreen?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.