[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/LG V20/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: img_header_phone_front_overlay.png (40KB, 500x918px) Image search: [Google]
img_header_phone_front_overlay.png
40KB, 500x918px
>Removable battery
>SD card expansion
>IR blaster
>32 bit HiFi DAC
>Dual camera setup
>Military grade durability

Too bad the Note series started as a power house but is now a piece of jewelry
>>
File: 1464646862109.png (219KB, 468x423px) Image search: [Google]
1464646862109.png
219KB, 468x423px
How much is it going to be unlocked? If it's reasonable (at most 600 for me) I really fucking want that phone but if not I'll just go with oneplus 3. Anyone know or have a guess at the price?
>>
also comes with a feature that makes the phone reboot constantly so you feel compelled to upgrade to the v30 next year!

Is there anything LG can't do?
>>
>>56559564
Handgrenades like samsung
>>
>>56559375
>No dual front facing speakers.

feels bad

Who /HTC One M7/ here?
>>
>>56559598
>Listening music using speakers.
Found the nigger
>>
>>56559612
topkek I used to hate that shit when I had to take public transportation in high school theyd just blast horrible music off their phone speakers on a crowded bus the entire ride
>>
>>56559612
>Implying you have to listen to audio in public.
>Watch YouTube in bed.
>Mono.

Yeah no, not happening fuck off shitsung shill
>>
>>56559638
>Watch YouTube in bed.
>Not having dedicated soundsystems
>Not having a tablet
>Not having a laptop
>Not having a desktop
>>
>>56559433
I checked on this phone and it is indeed a good model BUT they went full jew and want 700$ for it. Of course I won't buy it, I want a deal like the one plus one, 300 for a fully specced phone.
>>
>>56559991
I have asked a lg sales rep about what the pricing is going to be like. He told me that it's going to be cheaper than an iphone 7 and should be around the g5's price. So i highly doubt that it's going to be 700 burgers
>>
>>56559991
fuck the oneplus and there jump through hoops wankery.

you dont want to sell the phone to customers asshole? I'm not good enough to exchange money for your device your supposedly selling? FUCK YOU FOREVER THEN DICKHEAD!!!!

After that fucking shit i'm shocked anyone would ever buy from them. To be treated with such disrespect and then crawl back for more...you're an especially pathetic masochist aren't you?
>>
But does it have an IR blaster?
>>
>>56560090
Take your anus pills and calm down they got rid of that invite system ages ago.
>>
>>56559375
psst, it still looks like shit compared to the note
>>
>>56560432
And they shall NEVER BE FORGIVEN FOR THE INSULT!
>>
I know most people don't use them but an IR blaster is a huge deal for me. I use the one on my M8 literally every single day.

I'm still waiting to see how the Pixel XL shakes out but the V20 is definitely the top contender as an upgrade for me right now.
>>
File: a6d.png (377KB, 2550x1650px) Image search: [Google]
a6d.png
377KB, 2550x1650px
>>56559375
no wireless charging
cheap LCD instead of superior AMOLED
no stylus
>>
>>56560637
Um anon, I bought this phone for the pricing and the equivalent specs that came with it, I know you prob don't care but the price was so cheap because there margins where razor thin. That's why they could not afford to overstock and so they released "invites" aka orders until no more invites where used. As for their system, if you asked politely on the openly one forums they gave it away for free. I got an invite after about an hour or two. And desu because of the awesome price there was no better alternative. Sadly OnePlus is trying to make more profit now and their price is now 400. So I won't be buying their prones anymore and wait until a new company tries to pull a stunt of like this again to gain some exposure in the phone market.
>>
>>56560839
enjoy your bloated hand grande my nigga
>>
>>56559375
You forgot this one
>bootloops in 6 months
>>
>>56559375
> no os support after 2 years
>>
>>56562757
Irrelevant when you have a team of xda certified pajeets
>>
>no dual front facing speakers
>isn't waterproof
>useless & ignored "Second screen" function
>branding on the front bottom bezel
>bootloop issue basically guaranteed to happen

absolutely not, anon.
>>
>>56559375
>LG

Hahahahaha fuck no, not even once, not after all that fucking fiasco of the bootloping G4 that wasn't even unlocked on 9/10ths of the world.
>>
>>56563823
V10 bootloops as well
https://reddit.com/r/lgv10/comments/4yao1s/v10_bootloop_please_report_in_this_sticky_thread/
>>
>>56560202
Yes.
>>
Sounds fucking gr-

>Android

Never mind.
>>
This sounds fucking great, best phone of 2016 if LGs shit software will not fuck up again.
>>
>>56559991
>>56559433
>oneplus
wew laddie
>>
>>56559375

Enjoy your bootloop, burn in, no updates and no development.
>>
>>56559375
Its aslot a fucking firebomb now sigh I'm still using note 2
>>
>>56565951
Grandroid :D
>>
>>56567398

>IPS LCD
>burn in
Chose one.
>>
>>56569053
LG manages to choose both
>>
I have a Galaxy S4, should I get the V20 or S7?
>>
>>56569966
Good question, I have the note 4 and the battery took a shit after a year (replaceable on 4, no big deal, kinda rules out the 7 though, esp with it blowing up) s7 is same company with same issue, heard LG is only one doing replaceable batteries, but not much known about name other than bootloop meme.
>>
>>56569966
Easy if you just consider these 2
V20
But yeah the bootloop meme... If this still is a thing they can stop there smartphone branch.
S7 exynos will never see custom roms and the bloat is -in comparison to every other flagship out there- massively holding it back. The cpu and gpu usage is too high for daily tasks will result in laggs in the future.
At the moment it's still a good phone but if you want to use it more than two years get something else.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.