[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did I do, /g/? This will be my first build.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: PC.png (44KB, 649x625px) Image search: [Google]
PC.png
44KB, 649x625px
How did I do, /g/? This will be my first build.
>>
pretty solid
>>
I'd suggest taking out the ssd to invest a bit more on the gpu. Otherwise, looks alright
>>
>>56549298
>950
What do you intend to do with your PC? Spending $160 on that card is a bit overpriced, get a 470 instead.
>>
You sure you need the optical drive?
>>
>>56549349
I'm going to outline 14 different ways that I've found you
>>
>>56549298
It looks fine.
>>
The 950 is utter garbage, spend a few more bucks and get a 960 or some AMD card instead.
>>
Get a better PSU.
If that chink shit fails, so will most components of your system.
>>
>>56549320
I want to feel fast boot times, though. I'm thinking I'll upgrade the gpu if I feel like it later. Figure it'll be a pretty sizable step up from laptop life.

>>56549349
Light audio work, a few rounds of bf4 here and there, and to watch movies with my girlfriend and stream sports with my mates.

>>56549351
I know I'll want it, even if I never end up using it.

>>56549372
I guess I'll find out, it'll be here on Monday.

>>56549404
I saw tons of builds on pcpartspicker where people cut cost with the PSU and without the meme cooler, they came out just fine.
>>
>>56549434
>Light audio work, a few rounds of bf4 here and there, and to watch movies with my girlfriend and stream sports with my mates.
Whatever, the 950 will do. You paid way too much though. Not sure how you got memed into that.
>>
That CPU has two memory channels. Get x2 sticks of 4GB DDR4 or else your memory speed won't be as fast as it could be.
>>
youre a cuck.

get cheaper amd cpu and mobo, remove the optical drive, and get a huge upgrade to an amd 480 video card
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.