[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /cuckedbyelectricity/ here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: output.webm (721KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
output.webm
721KB, 854x480px
People think I spend all day in TTY because I use Arch but reality is my monitor doesn't support Xorg during the day because jews aren't supplying enough power.
>>
macbooks don't have this problem
>>
I don't understand why power isn't free
>>
>>56546259
are you telling me that you don't get enough power to keep the monitor on? How the fuck do you use any other house appliances?
>>
>>56547975
You have some other idea why this would be happening?
>>
>>56546259
What country OP?

This is the first I have heard of some shit like this
>>
>>56548116
Serbia
>>
The blue LED is still on, I dont think it's losing power.
>>
>sempron
>chrome 9
classic hardware

seems hard to imagine that powering that shitty chrome 9 affects your power usage at all, their TDP is like 5 watts
>>
File: Fotografija1461.jpg (612KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
Fotografija1461.jpg
612KB, 2592x1944px
>>56548441
For the record, I moved apartments because of this and over here the monitor is working so it must be something wrong with the previous apartment. Don't think I didn't try fixing it before moving out. I really did try everything (plugged in other monitors, tried other cables, tried rebuilding the PC, etc.) and it was always the same problem.

I really don't know what on earth was the cause of this.

This is an "/x/-related /g/ experiences you had" thread now I suppose.
>>
>>56546455
Because it costs something to produce
>>
>>56548237
>>56548441
Maybe the power is just fluctuating too much to keep the GPU / monitor stable?

I mean for all we know, it could be the GPU that's failing - not the monitor. You could hae debugged it by trying to log in via ssh and checking xrandr etc. to see if the X server was actually running and whether or not the display was detected
>>
>>56548795
>that fucking flyswatter
fucking lol
>>
non free power monitor what
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.