[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

iPhone 7 new prank

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

Let's start telling people to drill holes in their phones, just like 2 years ago with iOS 8 when people microwaved their phones
>>
pranked
>>
>>56546239
fucking 1337 prank niqqa

a y y
>>
>>56546239
Most normies never held a power tool in their hands ever, how do you expect them to drill the hole?
>>
The only time this even slightly worked was the "now your phone is waterproof" iOS 7 shit.

Every attempt since has been laughable.
>>
>>56546284
better off to get them to hammer a nail to "open up" the headphone port
>>
>>56546314
this
>>
>>56546293
What about the Micro Waves Charging?

That was pretty funny
>>
>>56546314
yes, this
>>
>>56546239
Yes, but it should be said in a very convincing way.
>>
but the iPhone 7 has speaker holes on the left side too
>>
>>56546830
Except literally one person did that and they were the friend of some underage 4chan kid.
>>
>>56546898
I remember seeing at least three different Facebook screenshots of people who did it. Were they all fake?
>>
>>56546868
yes, the nail must go from the top
>>
File: 1473589180283.png (303KB, 856x900px) Image search: [Google]
1473589180283.png
303KB, 856x900px
>>56546865
Like this?

I've seen people falling for facts that come in similar black background pics in facebook.
>>
someone needs to supply kind of a technical drawing with exact place pinpointed where you have to drill it, you know like a schematic or a blueprint
>>
>>56546256
>>56546280
r u mad boss
>>
I don't think iPhone users know how to use a drill
>>
>>56546965
Yes.
They took screenshots of YouTube videos where people put old iPhones in the Microwave for views. And acted like they fell for it.
>Wtf man, don't do this
>Fuck you whoever said you can charge iPhones in the microwave
>>
Why can't we make them put a nail in the microphone hole and hammer it in, say that you only need to enlarge the hole.
>>
the processor was placed really close to the side of phone right?
make em needle / pull off the cpu
>>
I see a great potential in this.
>>
>>56547469
Yeah, nobody is going to buy this, the iPhone 7 doesn't even look like the picture on the bottom. The whole idea is stupid and you are stupid. You write like a fucking 12 year old.
>>
>>56547469
Better make it $49
>>
I think it should be something that everyone can do, like the waterproofing and microwave shit. Not everyone can drill a fucking phone
>>
numales don't own drills though
>>
I'm already seeing this on Instagram, it's spreading alright
>>
False flag thread
>>
>>56546239
No one will fall for this, numales/millenials don't work with their hands and build, modify, or work on anything. They'll ask their rugged and better looking fathers to do it for them and their fathers won't be dumb enough to fall for this.
>>
>>56546239
Lmao, people actually microwaved their phones?
>>
>>56551087
this. these joke images are embarrassingly poorly done.

this feels exactly like when a socially awkward kid tries to make fun of someone but does it in such a ham-fisted way that he ends up embarrassing himself instead.
>>
>>56554131
this thread really isn't long enough to explain how you didn't read the other posts pointing out that literally one idiot did it and the others were faked.
>>
>>56547469
Worded wrong, retard.
>>
>>56546293
And the "retro skin"
>>
>>56547469
>14mm hole
>don't make it larger than 4mm

Which is it, retard? 14 or 4mm?
>>
This is so stupid that not even normies would fall for it. It'll be a better idea if we come up with a "new" feature that'll be added in ios 10 or whatever fucking software they're on now.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.