[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know what gentoo is, I only browse this board because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: 1323222240001.jpg (19KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1323222240001.jpg
19KB, 409x409px
I don't know what gentoo is, I only browse this board because it's default in clover for my phone, haven't programmed anything in my whole life and yesterday I bought and iPad. Not even kidding.
>>
File: 1462186455535.png (31KB, 159x159px) Image search: [Google]
1462186455535.png
31KB, 159x159px
>>
>>56542278

Hey anon, that's kind of offensive.
>>
File: cuck.png (48KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
cuck.png
48KB, 800x800px
>>56543157
>2016
>being offended
>>
>>56543184
>Implying the current year has anything to do with being offended
Why are /pol/tards so dumb?

>>56542257
Gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>56543157
Aren't you offended that you're a sub human abomination (ie homosexual)? Killing yourself would a great deal of good you know.
>>
>>56542257
Free software is a very important matter, you should check the stick.
>>
>>56542257
Careful. Now that you are on /g/, you should follow our philosophy in order to be rescued from the dangers of life:

1.) Throw your iPad away (no one needs it)
2.) Buy yourself a Thinkpad
3.) Install gentoo
4.) Use only free Softwareâ„¢
5.) Take part in the GPU and OS War threads
6.) Learn C/C++ and all the other obscure /g/ approved languages
7.) Study CS and drop out in the first semester
8.) Become a NEET and calling every normalfag a faggot and develop a Superiority complex
9.) Learn everything about GNU/Linux and begin to rice it
10.) Watch anime and post cute pics in 4chan
11.) Lose all your friends and if you have a girlfriend, lose her to Chad
12.) Become finacially dependent on your family and buy anime figures and play video games that are compatible with GNU/Linux
13.) After realising that you can't continue like this, begin to search for a job, only to find out that you can't find one, because your qualifications are shit and losing your job opportunities to Pajeet.
14.) Become a racist (In case you are one, all the better) and becomae a /pol/tard
15.) Continue to live with your parents (since you won't have money) until they throw you out
16.) do an hero
If you have done that, you may call yourself a faggot
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.