[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>iphone 7 has no headphone jack

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: over the line.jpg (5KB, 166x231px) Image search: [Google]
over the line.jpg
5KB, 166x231px
>iphone 7 has no headphone jack
>>
>comes with adaptor
>adaptors for other headphone sizes and listening-while-charging are already being sold
>company unveils $160 wireless headphones with a mic in them, 5 hour battery life with 24 hours of charge in the carrying case (also small)

There's literally no downside to this. Just don't buy it if it's not for you.

You guys realize that other wireless earbuds like the Bragi Dash are like $350?

Also, good riddance to wires. I've hated cords since I had my discman in 5th grade and always had that gay lifeline attached to my head. People who want to stick to technology that is inevitably going to dissapear, are hindering the rest of the world from advancements in future tech.

Not saying you have to buy Apple, but realize that EVERY headphone company is super excited about this, and it also means 3rd party products that could possibly be BETTER than the airpods. Goodbye wires.

Android will follow suit and people will whine about which phone company they like best. Just buy what you like and shut up.
>>
>>56534255
WEW LAD
>>
when will you stop with these threads?
>>
>>56534261
I miss when this site had people respond to comments without just yelling a meme.

Would you like to discuss my points? I like having constructive discussions.
>>
>>56534255
The Dash was literally never sold for more than $299. I speak as a dash owner
>>
>>56534375
Hey, I checked and you're right.

I was looking at the WHITE bragi dash, which goes for $350, but I switched it to the black color, and went down in price.

Airpods are still half that price, with 26 more hours of battery life total.
>>
>>56534348
stfu troll shill
>>
>>56534255
>Just don't buy it if it's not for you.
Will do, thanks.
>>
>>56534255
You forgot that I can no longer simply plug in the headphones which I have already invested in without having to use some dorky looking 2nd point of discontinuity white extra cable piece of data collecting crap
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.