[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Literally blunder after blunder.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

Literally blunder after blunder.
>>
>>56530664
applecucks will defend this
>>
>>56530664
I guess they are trying to put Microdong out of market.
>>
And what is the slogan?
>>
>>56530664
>this is real and not a meme html edit
http://qz.com/777628/the-slogan-for-apples-aapl-new-iphone-7-translates-into-this-is-penis-in-hong-kong/
>>
File: boku.jpg (340KB, 1607x2535px) Image search: [Google]
boku.jpg
340KB, 1607x2535px
>>56530664
>>56530702
lmao
>>
File: c2e.jpg (89KB, 700x520px) Image search: [Google]
c2e.jpg
89KB, 700x520px
>>56530664
>>56530702
>>
>>56530733
Erect desu
>>
When you have a single digit as a slang for penis this is not exactly avoidable.
Tho is still a little bit funny
>>
> They think BBC memes work in China like they do with Americans cucks
>>
>>56530702
>Already, Hong Kongers are enjoying the gaffe. “Without a 3.5mm earbud jack, this is exactly penis,” one Hong Konger, who is apparently not happy with iPhone’s new design philosophy, commented
Apple products are indeed gay and penisey according to these fresh HK bantz
>>
File: 965218574654.jpg (3MB, 2952x5248px) Image search: [Google]
965218574654.jpg
3MB, 2952x5248px
>>56530702
>http://qz.com/777628/the-slogan-for-apples-aapl-new-iphone-7-translates-into-this-is-penis-in-hong-kong/

>Penis, is here
>This is penis
>exactly is penis.
>>
Cantonese speaker here.
I hate the iphone and all its retarded fanboys, but the headline is nonsense.

Penis and 7 are phonetically different, but similar.
But then again, I don't know about the chinese (cantonese) antics. They love the number 8 because it is phonetically similar to the word wealth.
The same reason they hate the number 4, because it is similar sounding to the word die.
>>
>>56531263
>Cantonese speaker
so are you actually from hong kong? because taking an english class doesn't mean you know that the word bender means "gay" in britain
>>
>>56531340
What are you even implying?

I am Chinese.

Fyi not only Hong Kong people speak Cantonese, but also Guangzhou and many other parts of Guangdong Province.
And most (old) people from the China towns all over the world speak Cantonese.
>>
>>56531486
How many dogs have you tortured and eaten?
>>
>>56531520
way to stay on topic famtendo
>>
>>56531520
how many pigs, cows, chickens and sheep have you tortured and eaten?
>>
>>56531486
whats YOUR slang for Indians?
>>
>>56531580
We dont boil our livestock alive before killing them to "bring out the flavor".
>>
>>56531608
plenty of people here boil lobsters and mussels and the like alive and livestock aren't treated any better here
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.