[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

will we buy the?... the normals will buy them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: apple-event-47-390x285.jpg (15KB, 390x285px) Image search: [Google]
apple-event-47-390x285.jpg
15KB, 390x285px
i know how the normals think

i was a normie when i was 17-19

the normal human brain views $159 as a decent price BEACUSE the normie brain does not calculate an object's value as opposed to competitor's offering

same reason why women buy $100 guess jeans

Apple's CEO is gay. gays think like women. they know what their target audience wants (certainly not your dick)
>>
>>56529627
>Apple's CEO is gay. gays think like women. they know what their target audience wants (certainly not your dick)
iCucks BTFO in one line
>>
gays do not think like women. they are demon filled perverts. Women think like kids, faggots simply emulate women in our society. In others they behaved like normal men to stay under the radar.

headphones, i bet normies will buy them, but they are a total waste of money.
>>
>>56529627
>i was a normie when i was 17-19
Bet you wish you were again.
But seriously, what's it like being sub-normal?
>>
>>56529797
i would pay any price to become a normal again . a braindead happt normie
>>
>>56529681
I don't know where the fuck you are from but all the gay people I know are pretty manly. Except for one guy who's in jail for 130 counts of cyber rape. He has got to be nuts though, so let's not count him.
>>
Would you buy them for less than 100 dollaridoos?
Think 90 bucks
>>
>>56529627
No. But I actually can't wait for people to test those only to find out those lose to $5 VE Monks. Shit will be hilarious.
>>
>>56529920
if i was a normal even $300 would be ok.

d problem is you guys will never understand normals. i was normal
>>
>>56529914
>my country has the best faggots
>>
>>56530003
welcome to reddit & please stop raping us
>>
Nobody buys Apple headphones. Normies just use the ones that come with the phone.
>>
Relax.
>>
>>56529907
lol being sperg is awesome once you get how to apply logical solutions to social life, the only price I pay is different perception of emotions but damn I feel so powerful compared to dumbs, they just don't know what's happening and that causes a lot of troubles
>>
>>56529627
>the normal human brain views $159 as a decent price BEACUSE the normie brain does not calculate an object's value as opposed to competitor's offering
Normal people might not care so much about quality, but everyone looks at the price.
If the price would be $159, then they would be on the same shelf as the top of the mid end headphones, so I don't think it will be as popular unless they get them with the phone and thus "free".
>same reason why women buy $100 guess jeans
Mens fashion is a lot more expensive than womens fashion. (at least where I live)
$100 for jeans is not unheard of.
>Apple's CEO is gay. gays think like women. they know what their target audience wants (certainly not your dick)
I think you are confusing gay people with trans people.
They are all ghey, but there is different degrees of ghey.
>>
>>56530153
How's your love life anon?

Still shopping for an affordable girlfriend compatible with your touhou doll collection?
>>
>>56529627
I think other than apple fanboys nobody will, they are just too easy to loose overall it's quite bad design
>>
File: 090716-apple-airpods-music-7021.jpg (53KB, 970x536px) Image search: [Google]
090716-apple-airpods-music-7021.jpg
53KB, 970x536px
They look like shit face on and will fall out people's ears never to be found again
>>
>>56529627
holy shit are those wireless headphones? where can I buy?
>>
>>56530283
They look fucking gay.. holy shit, fuck that nigga!!
>>
WIRELESS HEADPHONES GIVE YOU CANCER!
t. mom-science
>>
here in brazil one of those costs more or less 3 minimum salary

and its gonna sell a lot.
>>
>>56530283
They look like earings, fuck that, he looks fucking trans.
>>
someone isis apple already
>>
>>56530283
>everything wrong with society in one image
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (66KB, 970x536px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
66KB, 970x536px
>>56530283
I agree that look pretty ridiculous, however,
1. The guy in that pic looks like a complete doofus, with or without the earpieces.
2. How is pic related any less weird looking, if you think about it? It's just that we've grown used to see people wearing them.
>>
cute crack pipe
>>
Holy shit this whole thread is embarrassing. Back to your holes /pol/
>>
>>56530564
sorry you got triggered
>>
File: 1448395895707.gif (4MB, 337x263px) Image search: [Google]
1448395895707.gif
4MB, 337x263px
>>56530554
Accurate. I'm going to refer to them as Apple Crackpipes from now on.
>>
>>56530631
yay <3
>>
>>56529627
>the normal human brain views $159 as a decent price BEACUSE the normie brain does not calculate an object's value as opposed to competitor's offering

Which competitor earbuds are Siri compatible and know when you take them out and put them in your ears?
>>
File: apple_crack_pipe.jpg (320KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
apple_crack_pipe.jpg
320KB, 900x600px
>>56530554
>>56530631
>>
>>56530827
holy shit lmao
savd
>>
>>56530552
He looks like the coworker who'd fuck you in the meanest way just for a promotion...
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.