[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If this thing doesn't absolutely flop I am leaving the planet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 184
Thread images: 16

If this thing doesn't absolutely flop I am leaving the planet
>>
>>56524564
pack your bags
>>
The future of consumer headphones is wireless. The writing has been on the wall for years.

Apple is just getting ahead of the game and selling better-than-Bluetooth earbuds with enhanced usability and reliability, then waiting while everyone else catches up over the next few years.
>>
>>56524564
Why is that guy stealing the headphones?
>>
Wireless earbuds are a good idea. I don't know why you're so upset.
>>
>>56524628
Kek
>>
It's actually a good idea.
>>
Give it back Jamal
>>
File: 0e9_censored (2).jpg (16KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
0e9_censored (2).jpg
16KB, 360x360px
>>56524628
you son of the bitch
>>
>>56524564
I'm pretty sure this image is cuck propaganda.
>Black man takes expensive, white social symbol from its protective case
>>
>>56524640
well, they'll get lost easily. But in all honesty this does seem like a pretty cool idea, the cord is easily the most annoying part about earbuds.
>>
>>56524670
Black people are the first to get snazzy new headphones.
>>
That soft lighting really makes it look like a creepy render.
>>
>>56524564
better be leaving, its Apple
>>
>>56524689
and now that they're so small, they're easier to steal!
>>
>>56524640

Im not sure I see the advantages of wireless headphones , but I felt the same way about wireless mice and keyboards. You cant get very far away from the device your communicating with and a wire is more reliable and requires no onboard power. Its not like you can leave your phone at home and go running with just the earbuds , maybe with an applewatch.
>>
>>56524564

Lol those things wouldn't last you 2 minutes walking the streets of Brazil.
>>
>>56524719
Wow, your sense of humor is so cutting-edge and original. I bet you get a room full of laughter everywhere you go.
>>
>>56524564
>they literally chose the blackest and niggest person for the commercial that they could find

2progressive4me
>>
>>56524750
Did he hurt your feelings, Jamal?
>>
>>56524750
Shut the fuck up, Obama voter.
>>
then leave
>>
>>56524564
I heard it's wireless, how do you plan to charge your earphones while on your daily commute?
Since there's only a single port.. I can see it would be quite troublesome.

>apple
>in charge of design
Ayy lmao.
>>
>>56524564
>160$
>last only 5 hours
so what planet you heading for?
>>
>>56524766
>>56524771
Keep chuckling to yourselves in your sad empty rooms, dumb fucks.
>>
>>56524782
>how do you plan to charge your earphones while on your daily commute?

The charging pod can charge for up to 24 hours.

Problem solved.
>>
>>56524791
Are you seriously offended by a anonymous comments on an anonymous image board?
>>
>>56524564
How much until someone hacks those things and streams anime music to strangers?
>>
>>56524817
This needs to be a thing
>>
>>56524791
>This projection
You must make life so hard for yourself getting triggered all the time.
>>
>>56524828
No it doesn't. Anime will become a meme and Japan will start catering to normalfags. SJWs will pay more attention to Japan and start campaigning against cute anime girls. Please think before you act; your actions have consequences.
>>
>>56524857
>implying anime isn't already a giant meme

Still, I apologize anon-sama
>>
>iPhone
>flopping
It's going to have more sales than ever just like every iPhone before it. There's more dumb consumers born every day who want to buy expensive useless shit they can use to flex on their classmates in high school or coworkers at mcdonalds with. Nigga rich.
>>
>>56524857
Ok then how about sexy moans?
>>
i wonder if tim cook whispers goodnight to his pair when he puts them in their tiny charging coffin
>>
>>56524988
That seems fine to me. In fact, I think it would be even more embarrassing.
>>
>>56525004
He says "We think they're going to love you" to all of his secret products every night before going to sleep.
>>
Do they come with a microphone at least?
>>
File: f86.jpg (130KB, 960x772px) Image search: [Google]
f86.jpg
130KB, 960x772px
>>56524857
It's already happening anon
They've already won on so many fronts that they're coming for the beta hobbies we know and love.

Stand your ground
>>
>>56524760
This. I hate everything about Apple
>>
>>56524857
Don't worry, 99.99% of people will never like anime, no matter how much you expose them to it. Your little secret pedophile club safe
>>
>>56524564
For proper use they fail, but casual tards that only use them for 15 minutes/day they will succeed.

It's trash and can't be a replacement for wired headphones for people working 8 hours a day and have to have something to listen to.
>>
>>56524564

>We have revolutionized and reinvented global positioning technology so you can always locate your Apple EarPods, even if they are stolen.
>>
>>56524564
Id lose them so fucking fast. Aplple id going to make shitloads of people just losing these fuckers, they gonna cost like $100.
>>
>>56524564
why leave such a long nub on the bottom? they should of made them more low profile
>>
>>56524719
please say your icloud password to unlock airpods
>>
>>56525245
There's a microphone at the bottom. It's basically a souped-up Bluetooth headset.
>>
>>56524791
I see too much projection...
>>
>>56525200
FindMyPods
>>
File: kys recommendation.jpg (14KB, 531x155px) Image search: [Google]
kys recommendation.jpg
14KB, 531x155px
>>56524564
>I am leaving the planet
got some bad news for you anon...

how do you plan on leaving the planet? suicide? helium or car exhaust?
>>
>>56524640
because i have them and they suck
>>
>>56524564
>someone bumps into you
>lose $159
>>
i'm just gonna take these out of peoples ears when they walk past me.
>>
File: 1379658984198.jpg (18KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1379658984198.jpg
18KB, 500x500px
As a person who lives in a third world country i can tell these are gonna be very easy to steal.
>>
>>56524612
>$0.10 has been deposited into your Apple Store Credit Account
you'll have enough money to purchase the AirPods in no time, Pajeet!
>>
>>56525245
>should of
>>
>>56525343
found the nigger.
>>
File: poogoeswhere.jpg (35KB, 750x432px) Image search: [Google]
poogoeswhere.jpg
35KB, 750x432px
>>56525377
>Pajeet
>>
>>56524564
What planet are you moving to?
>>
>>56524564
give it back Jamal
>>
nigger
>>
>>56524628
He is black , what did you spect?
>>
>>56524596
This really. People already buy bluetooth headsets and this is an apple normie approved set.

It will fly off the shelves.
>>
>>56524564
I'm sorry, it won't
I'm personally worried that it'll become standard for all smartphones.
>>
>>56524628
underrated post.
Also, Hello /pol.
>>
>>56524564
It will be the next ear fedora tbqh
>>
I'm sure having another thing to charge alongside a phone will be much more convenient.

Its a normal every day thing to charge you phone, how often are people going to put the phone in their pocket and realise SHIIEET i never charged those fucking gay ass applebuds, silent train trip for me

Steve Jobs was a prick, but he would have seen that forcing this unnecessary format change on people will not win anyone over.
>>
>recharge airpods at night
>wake up
>go to uni
>listen to music
>put airpods inside the charging pod
>go back home
>listen to music
>repeat for 3-4 days than recharge the pod again
doesn't seem so troublesome to me
>>
>>56528231
>inconvenience of carrying a chargind pod around for your fucking earbuds
>also you continue to pay for these things until they die by charging them with electricity YOU PAY FOR
>>
>>56528245
This is the shittiest argument I've heard so far.
0/10 apply yourself
>>
>>56528245
>also you continue to pay for these things until they die by charging them with electricity YOU PAY FOR

>wired earbuds don't consume electricity

Anon...
>>
File: IMG_20160910_113443.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160910_113443.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>56528245
have you seen the charging pod? it's incredibly small, smaller than the case i use now, and I have no problem to carry it around.
>>
>>56524564
Anyone remember the stories a few years back where people were targeted for mugging because if the iPod's white earbud wires?
>>
File: 1463987230499.jpg (20KB, 319x374px) Image search: [Google]
1463987230499.jpg
20KB, 319x374px
>>56528231
I take long trains regularly (london to edinburgh) which is about 4.5 hours, plus I get the tube to the station in london which is about 30 mins.

Most of the time on the journey I listen to music and podcasts at a volume which HAS to be higher than 50% (probably something like 80%)

Basically means I wouldn't be able to listen to what I used to because Airduds would need charging.

Not to mention the stupidity of essentially having to carry a portable charger for your headphones which eventually won't hold its charge for shit (neither will the headphones)
>>
>>56524564
Why did they Photoshop white hands.
>>
>>56528245
you're really grasping for straws and looking stupid to be honest
>>
>>56524612
Having to have a fucking battery in each ear is just fundamentally flawed and it will take a long time for batteries to git gud

Apple are right in one sense, you should be able to charge your wireless headphones by plugging them into your phone (in other words, have the choice between wired or wireless), which means the headphone jack is useless.

But the airpods don't even do that
>>
>>56528306
then stick to wired headphones. a 3cm adapter won't hurt you
>>
>>56528306
>take long train trips

It's not a product targeted to you, then. For long trips you listen to music and podcasts in your modern safe SUV while its plentiful charging ports take care of your 20 electronic devices that need power.
>>
>>56528306
then they're clearly not for you if you can't take a 15 minute break from listening over 4 hours to get an additional 3 hour charge. This isn't Apple's fault, or indicative of a bad product, they're just not for you.

For me and a lot of other people in college they're perfect and would essentially always be charged because they'd be constantly charging in our pockets.

also
>an unobtrusive protective case that charges the fucking things is stupidity

you're retarded
>>
>>56528329
No shit it's retarded, listening to music in public is for retards. Why not jew the retards out of money with more expensive, less convenient, less compatible shit?

It's a bunch of teenagers, spergs, and niggers. They weren't going to use that cash on any sane purchases anyways. Probably just more booze and anime figs.
>>
>>56528329
this... they could've made detachable earpods from a thicker cable (with lighting connector) so when you need to recharge them you don't need to put them away but just attach to the cable and transform them in normal wired earpods
>>
>>56528384
>listening to music in public is for retards
how fucking contrarian can this board get? you people are worse than grumpy old men
>>
>>56528345
>make a flawed product that doesn't hold up to the competition
>hurr you're expecting too much hurr it's not for you

every time in apple threads

>Wow, this apple computer has reduced functionality compared to the competition
>WELL ANON ITS NOT FOR YOU ITS FOR PEOPLE WHO JUST WANT TO CHECK FACEBOOK IT IS GOOD TO BUY WORSE THINGS BECAUSE YOUR CURRENT NEEDS DO NOT NECESSITATE SOMETHING NICER, THAT MEANS YOU WILL BUY NICER THINGS LATER WHEN YOU REALIZE THERE IS MORE TO LIFE THAN FACEBOOK AND APPLE WILL MAKE MORE MONEY
>>
>>56528414
it's like muscle cars on /o/

>can't turn
>not faster in a straight line
>"it's not for you, it's an experience, you don't get it, i like eating shit"
and moe on /a/
>no plot
>generic and cliche
>i've seen this anime ten times but the names were different
>"it's not for you, you dont' get it, it's escapism, fucking normies"
>>
>>56528414
how long do samsungs bluetooth earphones last?
>>
>>56528414
>flawed

stopped reading. You're just being ignorant and refusing to believe that these are completely fine products for people that don't have retarded four hour commutes and can't bear to not have headphones on for every second. and again, they're not for you, that doesn't make them flawed sweetheart, calm down with the caps.
>>
>>56528401
>contrarian
Adult. White adults don't walk around with headphones unless they're eternal children or pampered women (same diff).

One day you too will know the joy of not shutting the world out and curling into a ball with the voices of bearded hipsters chattering about the latest vidya gaymes into your ears
>>
>>56524564
it will

thats why they did it to begin with to support their falling profits

and also why they announced they're not releasing sales numbers on units to save themselves from utter embarrassment
>>
>>56528414
I am honest here, I never listen to music for more than 3 hours straight with earphones because by ears just get sore and uncomfortable. I'd have to use big headphones, which usually have bigger batteries and last quite long
>>
>wow I can't WAIT to get my wireless keyboard and mouse.
>We're living in the future now!

>this fucking mouse blows, it keeps running out of power
>it has some shitty shutdown that takes a second to kick in, and shuts off entirely too quickly
>this keyboard sucks as well
>has noticeable input lag

Wireless input and wireless output fucking blow.
They will continue to suck ass until we get decent batteries.
Decent batteries have been 5 years away for the past 15 years.
It will continue for another 15.

Also, see Samsungs hilarious disaster of a phone EXPLODING.
No thanks, I'd rather have my hands blow up than my fucking ears.
At least my hands can be fixed fairly easily, if even requiring that at all.
>>
>>56528431
>make a shitty product
>"we didn't fail to account for a use case, it's not our obligation to make good products, fuck off, making good products would reduce our profit margin, people with low standards are more numerous, making profit is our only obligation, lrn2shareholders"

also funny is how people who complain about corproate shit like this support the free market
>>
>>56528458
Not only that, bluetooth audo sucks because of interference

It´s comparable to why wired internet is still vastly superior to wifi.
>>
>>56528401
Listening for music while outside is retard because you to have situational awareness so you don't get ran over by a truck while crossing the road.
>>
>>56528459
For the last time, it's not a shitty product just because they don't cater to the specific needs of every single person. Reviews have said they're great sounding earbuds with many nice features that other earbuds on the market don't have. For you to call them shitty shows that you're just caught up in the circlejerk here and will shit on literally anything Apple does.
>>
>>56528485
Not everyone lives in a city where you're going to get run over every time you step outside you know.
>>
File: H5_black_buy.png (90KB, 470x600px) Image search: [Google]
H5_black_buy.png
90KB, 470x600px
>>56524640
I feel like this form factor is a better solution right now.

I like bluetooth earbuds a lot and use mine all the time while I'm doing actual physical work (I have the older type that hang around your neck and the wires hang out of that). The problem with the kind I have is they look super dorky (they have 13 hour battery life though), which is why I think apple wouldn't have even considered that form factor.
This "neckbud" form factor is harder to lose and not as dorky looking.

I actually think the Airpods are sort of dorky with that tube hanging down.
>>
>>56528458
>this keyboard sucks as well
>has noticeable input lag
This is no longer the case.

Sent from my Bluetoothâ„¢ Atreusâ„¢
>>
>>56524564
>If this thing doesn't absolutely flop I am leaving the planet
You clearly haven't seen Apple's user base yet.
>>
File: _20160908_143359.jpg (48KB, 1080x242px) Image search: [Google]
_20160908_143359.jpg
48KB, 1080x242px
>>56524640
>>
>>56528458
I use a wireless mouse and I never had input lag or random disconnections, and I live in a flat with 30 wifi networks
>>
>>56524807
>yet another thing to carry and charge
>>
>>56528458
I dont really have any problems with battery life on my wireless input devices. My keyboard lasts for months, my mouse lasts for weeks, and I don't really notice any lag in the inputs (granted though, i'm not pro gaming).

I'd rather go with the inconvenient of recharging batteries every few weeks than tripping over tangled cables every day,
>>
>>56528519
What is your point? You put them in the case for 15 minutes and get a 3 hour charge, and the case holds 24 hours of charge. I don't even care about Apple but I can admit that that is pretty damn good for wireless earbuds. You people need to stop bitching about everything.
>>
>>56528553
Another thing to charge, and that will run out of juice in moments you forgot to charge it and need it is just annoying as shit.
>>
>>56528574
This is such a dumb argument.

>another thing to charge
Welcome to the future jackass
>>
>>56528574
what a sissy
>>
>>56528582
Just calling something a stupid argument doesn't make it a stupid argument
>>
>>56528600
You're saying a product is bad because it holds 24 hours of charge but some people might forget to charge it. It's a shit argument.
>>
>>56528469
Unless you had my friends HUHLARIOUS router where his wired connection was so gimped that wireless was better.
That fucking router man. What the fuck Sky

>>56528511
>>56528521
It was like that back during the times they were coming out.
And I still refuse to use them, even if it makes cable management non-existent for 99% of the time.
It can still be apparent to a minimal extent, and can vary at times.

I ripped apart a trackball and made it wired because of how annoying that shit was. (but it is dead now, RIP shitty Logitech hardware)

>>56528533
I'd rather not.
It is ALWAYS during the time where you need it most and you forget about it, just that one time.
That one time where you absolutely need it. That one time where you are in a hurry and could punch a child if they got in your way.
I broke a mouse off a wall and plugged in a wired one during said time. Fuck wireless mice. So much.
I've got no time for unreliable shit. Children aren't even as bad as wireless devices.

And I'm not even a pro gamer either. I hate online gameplay for the most part.
I really only play offline games, besides the occasional shitfest of us up at 2 in the morning playing some stupid web games like boardgame-online or Shellshock.
>>
>>56524564
Why do you care? What direct impact does this have on your life?
>>
>>56528610
It only holds a 24 hour charge if you don't use it, you absolute fucking idiot
>>
>>56528614
it used to suck, that's true, and you're admitting that but still throwing shit at it even if things got much better. this is autism.
>>
>this product is shit because I lost it
>this product is shut because I forgot to charge it
American reasoning
>>
>>56524564
>>56524628
is that real nigger hands? my sister's ex bf was very dark, and his hands and fingers were white on the inside
>>
>>56528630
If you can't handle electronics that you need to charge while sleeping each night you're a brain dead mongoloid. They last all day you idiot. Plug them in while you're asleep.
>but another thing to charge!
are you that poor or don't have ten seconds to plug something in each night? I'm honestly starting to feel bad for you.
>>
>>56528630
no shit. Are you so poor that you can't charge the fucking things each night? Act like an adult.
>>
>>56528434
>>56528485
>these autismos
ran out of stuff to shit on?
>>
>>56528648
Never seen something like it, but there are Africans from deep inside central Africa that are completely black afaik
>>
File: 1317464430091.jpg (12KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
1317464430091.jpg
12KB, 472x472px
The option to go wireless audio has been around for ages.

There are very good reasons why it hasn't been widely adopted yet:

- The audio quality is simply inferior because there is interference
- Having another thing to charge and keep track of it's battery life is annoying, and it's even more retarded when you have a headphone jack available to plug it into and negate all those things

No it's not suddenly 'special' because Apple now says it's the future.

All the negatives that kept people from adopting wireless audio are still there.
>>
>>56528672
>>56528650
You guys still fail to adress the valid argument that having another item to charge is annoying and inconvenient, stay pleb Applels
>>
>>56528713
But it has the Apple logo!
This will automatically make everyone love the sound quality.
>>
>>56528728
Wireless devices need a battery that needs charging! How horrible!
>>
>>56528744
It actualy is when there is a wired option available
>>
>>56528728
>annoying and inconvenient
Sorry I'm just not that delusional that I see it as either of those things. If you and everyone else here does, fine. But it's five seconds out of my day and sounds about as "annoying" as plugging my phone in each night.
>>
>>56528728
Are you the sort of person who changes lanes and makes turns without indicating?
>>
>>56528744
Wired devices need a wire you plug in! How horrible!
>>
>>56524748
these products aren't meant for third world zika carriers
>>
>>56528755
Are you the sort of person who changes arguments when he realizes he has lost the discussion?
>>
>>56528434
I like going to the gym and not being a worthless fatass.
>>
>>56528728
Sounds like you're living in the past, I can't wait until cables are gone for good.
>>
>>56528751
I agree. That's I only use landline phones, they never need charging.
>>
>>56528329
I wonder why they didn't do this.
>>
>>56528754
You're just in denial because your cultlike mentality has brainwashed you into thinking everything Apple does is fantastic
>>
>>56528632
That's not the point.
The point is is that there is a point where you have to remember to charge or you will have a bad day like I did that one single time when you absolutely needed reliability.

All it takes is one day to piss you off royally.

That's why I will never use them ever again. (even if we do get decent batteries)
They aren't 100% reliable. Or close to it, at least.
I don't sacrifice reliability. I simply don't do it. I learned the annoying way when I was in a rush.

>>56528754
>3 hours
Yeah, naw.
There are older things that run longer on shitty cylinder alkalines.

>>56528773
>he doesn't trickle charge batteries from his land-lines incredibly small amount of current.
>>
>>56528485
/k/ here, turn down the volume, enjoy both, and shoot the Nigger that is trying to run you over with a Glock 20 converted to fire 9x25 Dillon.
>>
>>56528773
You can't bring landline phones with you and use them while on the move.

You can bring wired earbuds with you and use them while on the move, with your phone.

tl;dr you're dumb and don't know how to make comparisons correctly
>>
>>56528781
I don't even own anything made by Apple, but wireless earbuds are generally dogshit, and these actually look decent but of course you anti-Apple people on this board (who are literally 10x worse than Applefags) are shitting up the board with your stupidity.
>>
>>56528785
just like your phone? you forget to change it overnight and the next day you're fucked. how many times did this happen to you? 1 or 2 for me, in 5 years (since my first smartphone)
>>
>>56528807
They're nothing special, what makes you think they are different from any of the other wireless earbuds that have been around for years?
>>
>>56528785
That sounds like a personal problem. You cannot do what millions around the world can.
>>
>>56528785
>Forget to charge something like a complete jabroni
>It runs out on your commute home
>Never use it again
Do you have anger problems or something?
>>
>>56528785
>what is power bank
Also these headphones can be connected to iphone via cables
>>
>>56528814
My phone? lol

Nigga I don't use smartjews.
Why the fuck would I waste money to be tracked everywhere?

>>56528820
>people poison themselves every day.
>why aren't you inhaling cancer anon, errbody does it blud

>>56528838
The hole in my solid wooden wall would say yes.

>>56528851
A time bomb.
>>
>>56524689
groid antics. No money for food, bills or other life obligations. Got all dat bling tho.

Social parasites
>>
File: Screenshot_20160910-005910.png (3MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160910-005910.png
3MB, 1440x2560px
>>56528329
I wonder why they didn't do this.
This is as convenient as it gets, I'm pretty sure they already exists too, maybe they just wanted to push the completely wireless thing, or they wanted to cut on the manufacturing price even more than they already do... Maybe they're going to push the enhanced version on the iphone7.1.0 or whatever it's called, it would've been perfect.
>>
>>56528862
>time bomb
Throw away all your electronic devices since they all contain li-ion or li-pol batteries.
Fucking retard.
>>
>>>56528553
>the case holds 24 hours of charge
>also having to carry a fucking case with you
>having to charge your headphone's case

Does this really sound less bothersome than using wired headphones>
>>
>>56525479
Yes they will because you have to buy a new set every week since you're constantly losing one of them.
>>
The problem is not wireless headphones.

The problem is the design. They look like weird ass pendants. They look wrong on a man. They specifically designed these only for faggots and women.
>>
File: Pride1.jpg (980KB, 699x1048px) Image search: [Google]
Pride1.jpg
980KB, 699x1048px
>>
>>56524564
cowards should leave the planet
>>
>>56528818
>detect when only one is in and reroute audio
>detect when you're talking and use soundwaves to filter out background noise
>tap them to activate siri
>built in microphone to tell siri to skip tracks or whatever
>nothing special

They seem pretty cool to me, and I feel like if literally any other company put them out the faggots on this board would be all over them
>>
>>56528878
>he took that seriously
You really are dense, aren't you?
>>
>>56528893
Your father is dense.
>>
>>56528906
He is. Your point?
>>
>>56528906
So? I don't know him.
>>
>cell in one bud goes bad before the other one
>have to buy a complete new set and throw the old working one away

bravo apple
>>
>>56524564
Later gramps
>>
>>56528916
>wire on one ear of regular earphones goes bad
>have to buy a whole new pair

herr derr bravo
>>
What's the cheapest pair of wireless ones I could get?
>>
File: 150301-news-better-call-saul.jpg (122KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
150301-news-better-call-saul.jpg
122KB, 900x600px
>>56528862
(You)
>>
>>56528956
>can't even solder a broken off wire

what are you doing on /g/?
>>
>>56528889
>other company put them out the faggots on this board would be all over them

Not really, samsung released very similar wireleass earbuds with 4 GBs of storage one or two months ago and nobody on /g/ really cared. Wired headphones aee usually more convenient people know this.
>>
>>56528970
Man, I had wished Cuck died right there.
>>
>>56528969
there are chink ones for about 10 bucks
>>
>>56528648
>>56528694
Exposition and contrast and shit,.
Or mayb he's an actual the niggest from Afrika
>>
>>56528820
There are also milions people shitting on the streets in india. But I'm pretty sure you are aware of that, Prajeet.
>>
>>56528872
take your crap back to >>>/reddiit.com/r/Music
>>
>>56528800
>tl;dr you're dumb and don't know how to make comparisons correctly
what did you expect from an applelfag
>>
>>56528996
>Cuck
xD
>>
>>56529170
That's his name right?
>>
>>56524988
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPKzNK0TdLU&feature=youtu.be&t=41m18s
>>
>>56528245
>make phone thinner
>require carring arround a charging pod that's signficantly bigger

Like they give a shit about the size of the phone. They only do it to shave off like $2 off the $200 manufacturing cost.
>>
>>56529303
>$200 manufacturing cost.
hahahahahah. You're fucking stupid
>>
>>56528886
Awh that's nice
>>
File: 138404-usbmouse_original.jpg (11KB, 386x236px) Image search: [Google]
138404-usbmouse_original.jpg
11KB, 386x236px
>>56524564
apple things can't flop, apple has never flopped

i mean, they were selling this mouse at some point and they're still afloat. if you can sell perfectly circular mouse, you can sell anything.
>>
>>56528508
The reason why the cable between the two speakers is effectively mandatory is because of the bluetooth latency both ear pieces would become desynchronized depending on your head position relative to your phone. Apple put some proprietary wireless technology (W1) on their phones that doesn't suck as much as bluetooth so I guess the problem isn't that big with them.
>>
>>56529345
they use the normal bluetooth standard for audio
their own shit is just for crap like siri
>>
>>56528458
battery capacity improves by roughly 8% every year
Everytime you hear some revolutionary battery technology that doubles capacity it's at least 9 years away from being realised.
>>
>>56524612
>better than bluetooth earbuds
how, given that there's a good DAC before the speakers bluetooth can transmit CD quality
>>
>>56529345
the guy wasn't arguing about the technology tho, he was arguing about the form factor.
And I agree, having those earpods there while in-flight (especially if you're going to sleep), exercising, or just going about your daily business doesn't just seem less secure than having that cable behind your neck, but also looks more retarded.
>>
File: 1469879870170.jpg (325KB, 2745x2057px) Image search: [Google]
1469879870170.jpg
325KB, 2745x2057px
>>56524628
>>
wtf does apple hire dementors to hold their products now?
Thread posts: 184
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.