[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are new phones so shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

I'm finally in the market for a new phone, and every flagship seems to be skimping on features. Are there any decent new phones with:
>removable battery
>micro sd support
>wireless charging
>>
>>56523310
No
>>
>wireless charging
????????????
i had a phone that had this and its stupid
wtf do u want this bro
>>
>>56523326
Because it's convenient, and doesn't wear out the usb port after a few years.
>>
>>56523351
but where will you plug the wireless charger
>>
>>56523358
Into a wall socket, or a computer, or a cig lighter in my car.
>>
File: 2016-09-09_21-22-41.webm (56KB, 302x194px) Image search: [Google]
2016-09-09_21-22-41.webm
56KB, 302x194px
>>56523387
the point

your head
>>
>>56523418
Is your point the usual "derp just plug in the phone where you would plug in the charger"? Because that's not a good point, qi is still more convenient, and has less wear on the phone's usb port.
>>
>>56523481
there's wear on the charger's usb port though
and wherever you're plugging it in's usb port

man ok whatever im done w/ u dude cya
>>
>>56523490
Damn, /g/entoomen are quite the curious creatures.
>>
>>56523490
>man ok whatever im done w/ u dude cya
how convenient for you to leave before I can refute your half-baked point.

The charger is always plugged in, how is there wear on it? I have a charger at home, one in my car, and one at the office, I don't have a single one that I move around everywhere, you dingus.

Also, repairing the phone costs a lot more than replacing a $20 charger.
>>
>>56523583
>$60 to be able to charge your phone at three specific locations
>versus not being savage with your phone and plugging it in gently

Harambe, is that you?
>>
>>56523615
Are you implying that $60 is a lot of money? It is objectively not.
>>
>>56523310
Just buy a 2014 flagship

>wireless charging
fuck off with that gimmick, use a charging dock instead
>>
LG G4? Checks all of those features.
>>
>>56523917
bootloops
>>
>>56523310
Skimp on wireless charging and you can get a LG G5 with literally everything you could ever need for under $500 unlocked.

Dual camera's, both of which are better than the iphones, removable battery that is badass and makes you feel like you are reloading a handgun every time, modular design, insane screen, 4gb ram, micro sd and dual sim support

Literally the best phone ever
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.