[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me a life purpose

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9

File: 1472095115400.png (157KB, 2603x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1472095115400.png
157KB, 2603x1000px
> Be me just 23
> Programming since 14 started with creating games on game maker engine
> Learnt vb csharp a bit java c c++ along the way
> Learnt assembly to use ollydbg and ida pro as well

> decided to study computer science
> got applied when i was 19
> not as expected.jpg lecturers know nothing
> literally teaches how to suck bill gates cock and using microsoft technologies can cover your ass
> my grades went shit so hard cuz i dont give a literal flying horse dildos to classes

> For 2 years i have been creating websites for money
> learnt php css js along with jquery angular

> my family's finance went shit and i had to move back to my family
> that now delayed my grad for another 1 year

> cant get applied any job
> this shit is hard
> not even mentioning i live in a third fucking world country
> depressed.png
> debts

> cant see a future for me
> i cant pick a field to master
> i have lots of interest on variety of topics
> shit i can learn anything so quick
> cons i get bored so quick as well
> i once even learnt neural networks to train network out of curiosity
> I dont even mention that i play piano and producing music
> powerlifting?

> using linux for almost 1 year
> wish i had discovered that shit earlier
> sometimes really consider going blackhat
> shit sometimes my head feels so heavy that just wanna shoot a bullet through it if i know its a solution

> just 23 yo a week before
> were taking a walk outside
> got noone but emails and sms celebrating my birthday.
> literally said out loud "thank you all fellow programmers out there you remembered! you wrote the code"

> TL:DR A programmer guy who is 23 years old cannot really pick a IT field to master because he has a lot of interest on variety of things

> Please help a fellow programmer
>>
>>56521308
Lose interest on a variety of things
>>
File: 1472590044646.jpg (39KB, 329x461px) Image search: [Google]
1472590044646.jpg
39KB, 329x461px
>>56521331
ill consider it thanks
>>
File: 1472690726239.png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
1472690726239.png
80KB, 500x421px
>>56521308
>bump
>>
you couldnt have written your blog in a shorter form?

Nobody knows what they want to do at 23. You leap around careers until you find something you like then knock up a bitch, buy a house and shift into management.
>>
File: g.jpg (325KB, 883x793px) Image search: [Google]
g.jpg
325KB, 883x793px
>>56521308
Just choose whatever one pays the most
>>
>>56521308
>debts

I have a phobia of debt. I'd rather go homeless than take someone else's easy money which I then have to pay back for years after.

You're a fucking retard and without a good job you have no way out.
>>
>>56521308

Bro, I'm not reading this shit.
>>
>>56521308
>apparently knows lots of stuff
>failed college because too smart for lecturers
>moved back in with the rents
>no atcl, sub 1300 total
>can't find a job
Fucking pathetic, apply yourself
>>
>>56521308
>> shit i can learn anything so quick
> my grades went shit so hard cuz i dont give a literal flying horse dildos to classes

Here's a life tip OP.

Nobody gives a shit what you're "like on the inside". Its what you do that counts. From the outside you're a lazy pajeet neet unless you have acomplishments. Get that degree if you're so smart.
>>
>>56521308
Where are you from
>>
>>56521639
This. My studies were a bit hard to pay, but i did it, without falling on the debt meme. Same goes for all the things i own.
>>
File: 1472856764737.jpg (65KB, 874x451px) Image search: [Google]
1472856764737.jpg
65KB, 874x451px
>>56521584
thanks i guess thats fair enough

>>56521596

>>56521639
i used to think exactly same as you bro

>>56521669
the thing is nobody accepts it if thats not a real word experience you feel me? like the things you see on ads x+ funcking years of experience

>>56521700
I didnt say i am smart indeed i am lazy asf yeah you are right what one does count
>>
>>56521758
I'll say it again

Pathetic

Take a good look at the state of your life, then ask yourself, is this everyone else's fault, or is it mine?
>>
>>56521803
yeah i am pathetic and thats my fault
>>
> IDA and ollydbg
Guess, you weren't any good at it if you can't into infosecfaggotry?

> just 23 yo a week before
> using linux for almost 1 year

BTFO. Go back when you're at 15 or so.
>>
>>56521758
>the thing is nobody accepts it if thats not a real word experience you feel me? like the things you see on ads x+ funcking years of experience
so work on getting it. Get a degree, or get experience working. Or both.

We all start at the bottom, but you have to keep moving. I live in a western nation and got a good degree, but my first job was still in QA
>>
>>56521866
actually traversing through assembly code is really beautiful thing the joy when you reach your goal is timeless i did some serial phishing back in days

>>56521882
im still working on it looking for job almost 4 months for everyday
>>
>>56521823
First step completed now no more excuses, I don't want to hear about how this thing is because of someone else

Want a good job? Get some qualifications, get some experience.

Want to move out on your own? Make a budget and stick to it.
>>
>>56521960
okay i will try
>>
You have autism m8
>>
>>56522000
thanks
>>
>>56521308
>be you 23
>be too old to become a prodigy and silicon valley billionaire
>be too young to have comfy employment in technical middle-management with a decent salary and 35 vacation days a year at a large company
>be just the right age to use /g/ as a personal blog
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 548x310px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 548x310px
>>56521308

Ok OP, from one programmer to another:

I'm an oldfag of 36 and have the same boredom problems as you. Here's what I did...

1. Get a job that pays well and that you can tolerate. Stick with it, learn to live frugally and build yourself up financially. Just pick something that is reasonably skilled and will likely be (A) in demand for as long as possible, and (B) allow you opportunities to move into something similar once tech starts changing.

2. Having the job from (1) will allow you the time, money, and freedom to pursue the things that you want. Too many people expect their job to be their life's meaning which is fucking retarded. If you look to your job to keep you stimulated then you're going to be sorely disappointed. Learn to appreciate the income and the opportunities that provides, and turn your desire for fulfillment somewhere else, preferably internally.

3. You ask:

> Give me a life purpose

Find your own life's purpose. Life is inherently meaningless, you have to give it meaning yourself. Nobody can give you that.

4. Happy birthday for last week. My gift to you is what I wrote above, ignore it or don't. It's your life to waste.

pic related.
>>
>>56522000
trips of truth
>>
not gonna lie i got bored less than halfway through your story can you summarize?
>>
>>56522038
He literally tl;dr'd it in the OP
>>
File: gtfo2.png (23KB, 303x124px) Image search: [Google]
gtfo2.png
23KB, 303x124px
>>56522023
thanks sir i really appreciate it and the points in your post will definitely help me to tolerate the fucking IT manager on the next job I get

>>56522038
I have a TL;DR line for you
>>
Enjoy yourself

It's later than you think
>>
>>56522023
he's right op, im also into a lot of stuff, try to give priority to the things you want to learn,
im a sysadmin at a large company with over 400 servers, we are rolling out servers every week, its fun, sometimes weeks can go by and i work nuthin, sometimes you have got to earn the income working like a bitch, luckily for me i work from home, i am also into infosec, programming, gaemdeving, and all that jazz, i try to prioritize what i want to learn, god damn it gets hard as you get older because as you may or may not know, all this topics are HUGE.

Also, HB,

Greetings from mexico.
>>
>>56521308
>> my family's finance went shit and i had to move back to my family

stopped reading, take it to rabbit hole
>>
>>56521308
kill yourself. i don't see any possible alternative.
>>
>>56523759
*these
>>
>>56521308
did you tried suicide yet? the problems go away with suicide and you can be happy :D
>>
>>56521596
care to provide the srirancha for the video?
>>
>>56521308
>> not as expected.jpg lecturers know nothing
>> literally teaches how to suck bill gates cock and using microsoft technologies can cover your ass
which college was this?

> For 2 years i have been creating websites for money
> learnt php css js along with jquery angular
you could be making lots of money from this

>> TL:DR A programmer guy who is 23 years old cannot really pick a IT field to master because he has a lot of interest on variety of things
m8, you are probably better than lots of retard "programmers"

you are probably depressed
from another depressed NEET...

also, you set your own goals at life.
>>
bro make a tts wrapper for linux that isn't completely wank, there's absolutely none out there

working to improve the life of people with disabilities should aid your soul a little, so do a bit on that regard, it's something I want to do myself too
>>
>>56521758
>the thing is nobody accepts it if thats not a real word experience you feel me? like the things you see on ads x+ funcking years of experience
you should know already that that's bullshit from recruiters that don't know shit about technology. just put lots of buzzwords in your CV and apply to anything
>>
>>56524060
>bro make a tts wrapper for linux that isn't completely wank, there's absolutely none out there
not OP, but I made a website and a lib:
aHR0cHM6Ly9sYW0tdDJzLnJoY2xvdWQuY29tCg==
aHR0cHM6Ly9naXRodWIuY29tL3BxeXB0aXhhL3R0czJtZWRpYQo=
(base64 encoded because reasons...)
I could easily make a tts wrapper with this. what do you think? is it good enough?
>>
>>56521960
i always get surprised at people who try to dominate others to teach them how to grow a spine
>>
>>56524888
Feel free to continue failing
>>
>>56524908
??
i don't fall to this game, i don't crave a strong male's approval
>>
>>56521308
this is why i changed from cs to dual major physics with computational and simulation science
>>
>>56524922
You won't have it either, but continue in your failure all the same
>>
>>56525087
lol
all i say is "how can people teach others to grow self-determination by bossing them around"

and now im a pathetic virgin loser
>>
File: pizza.png (29KB, 1249x539px) Image search: [Google]
pizza.png
29KB, 1249x539px
>>56521308

Be the running man's sysadmin, my man.

So just look up musicians who do tours around the world with tech stuff and offer your services. For example there is Peter TÃĪgtren who is an excellent metal musicians and he uses a lot of stuff that needa to be programmed and managed. He usually accepts job "wishes" cause he knows shit about cumputaarhs(he told it kek) and also do the other artists.

This way you can establish lot of contacts so you will be recommended on the market.
>>
>>56521308
>what field
Biomedical engineering, nursing or medical imaging. Everything else is full.

t. Biochem/CS major
>>
>>56521308
grow the fuck up dude
>>
>>56525125
>now
You always were
>>
There might be something wrong with your resume, CV, and/or portfolio.
>>
>>56521308
23 year old grad here. Sack up.

I started out as a systems engineer moved onto back end web dev, then front end web development, and now in a devops position. Shit ain't hard if you give it a go.
>>
>>56521308
> shit i can learn anything so quick
> cons i get bored so quick as well
> i once even learnt neural networks to train network out of curiosity
> I dont even mention that i play piano and producing music

What is the Dunning-Kruger effect?
>>
>>56521308
>huuurrr i'm good at everything, but i still don't know what to doooo
>huuurrr nobody takes me seriously, but i'm so great at everything huurrrr
>huuurrr it's everybody else's fault that i can't get my shit together huuurr

typical 20 year old moron
>>
You seem to like making money so I'd say that you should /startup/. Living in a third world country is an advantage. There's little competition and more untapped markets. Start an online voodoo store if there's demand, it doesn't have to be rocket science.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.