[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Apple removed the 3.5mm port to make the iPhone 7 thinner,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: iPhone-7-Height-Specifications.png (347KB, 1802x1010px) Image search: [Google]
iPhone-7-Height-Specifications.png
347KB, 1802x1010px
If Apple removed the 3.5mm port to make the iPhone 7 thinner, why is it not less than 3.5mm thick?
>>
File: same-size.jpg (40KB, 1440x960px) Image search: [Google]
same-size.jpg
40KB, 1440x960px
>>56515625
They didn't remove it to make it thinner, it's literally the exact same size.

They removed it to sell their $160 wireless headphones.
>>
It's to pull you deeper into the apple cult of proprietary bullshit. If anything should be removed it should be the home button.
>>
>>56515697
This, I laugh at how AppleMac/iOS users think they're so sleek when my phone is literally as sleek as you can get - just a sheet of glass
>>
I'm pissed, my fast chargers already obsolete.
>>
>>56515625
Apple here.
Removing the 3.5mm connecter was kind of last minute. Expect it to have a major impact next year with the all glass iphone 8.
>>
VLSI designer here. It was removed since every cm on a chip improves performance drastically. The iPhone 7 is much much faster without the 3.5mm jack.
>>
They needed space for the Haptic Chip
>>
>>56516895
I laughed irl
>>
>>56515666
They could have sold the headphones while keeping the jack. You're a retard.
>>
>>56517193
Sure they could've, but it never would have sold as well.

The whole point is they come out with a phone without any headphone jack at the same time as $160 wireless headphones that go oh so well with their new phone that practically requires them.
>>
>>56517064
>iOS is so bloated and laggy they need to remove hardware to squeeze out performance.
>>
>How do we increase revenue when we're stagnating? Should we introduce some new innovative features to the i7?
>Nah lets just make them pay more to listen to music and make the phone ever so slightly thinner
>>
>>56517606
It's not even thinner, see >>56515666
>>
>>56517697
Its microns thinner you stupid drumpf bigot
>>
>>56517697
looks thinner to me, cuck
>>
File: iphone7-vs-iphone6s.png (3KB, 558x42px) Image search: [Google]
iphone7-vs-iphone6s.png
3KB, 558x42px
>>56517719
>>56517720
It's literally the exact same size as the 6s down to the millimeter
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.