[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last phoneI bought was iphone 4s. want something brand brand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: BestPhones-Jun2016-970-80[1].jpg (87KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
BestPhones-Jun2016-970-80[1].jpg
87KB, 970x545px
Last phoneI bought was iphone 4s. want something brand brand new. how long should I should I wait? what are some promising phones coming out?
>>
We are more or less in the same boat I am still holding on my nexus 4 to see the upcoming Google Pixel phones
>>
File: image.png (128KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
128KB, 512x512px
Can someone redpill me on Android software on phones?

I have an older Samsung and the default software was literally unusable (slow, buggy, no updates). Thank god there's CM for it.
If I couldn't install CM I'd probably have ditched it already, that's how bad it was.

Are other phones also this bad?
Why don't they just sell them with a minimal CM-like installation with the bare minimum Gapps? Lots of people would like that.
>>
>>56511795
Planned obsolescence my friend

My nexus 4 is still as fast as the day I got it. Software is as important as decent hardware people tend to skip that
>>
Is buying a one year old phone too old in tech?
>>
>>56512340
Not if you can flash CM on it, no.

t. S5 owner
>>
>>56511795
HTC has one of the cleanest versions of Android and one of the smoothest and comfiest out there.
>>
>>56511795
>redpill
You can start by killing yourself.
>>
>>56512340
would buying a z5c be too late?
>>
>>56511647

Get an iPhone SE.

I was using a 4S most of this year. Couldn't wait for the iPhone 7. Fell for the Android meme here and got and S7... turned out Android really is a laggy piece of shit with substandard apps.

So I sold it, went back to the 4s and waited on the iPhone 7. Then it came out and looks less than spectacular and way overpriced.

So I bought a SE and am totally happy with it. Its awesome value for the money and not too big.

You will hate Android OP. Only poorfags who have never had an iPhone, or have severe autism and require "muh customizashuns" are actually satisfied with it.
>>
>>56513394
iPhone SE looks great hardware wise (cept for no mSD slot), but I have autism and I'm not sure I could live with iOS.

I'm leaning towards Sony X Compact.

Most other phones are too big and heavy or too chink.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.