[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck Microsoft

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Milk.jpg (132KB, 310x440px) Image search: [Google]
Milk.jpg
132KB, 310x440px
Forcing a god damn update you can't postpone no matter what you are doing.

What does the update do? It does nothing but completely fuck up everything.

They made the start bar fucking retarded.
They reinstalled all that shitty bloatware you try so hard to get rid of.
They make the slide thing on the log-on screen mandatory and any log-on screen customization impossible.

What the fuck were they thinking? Who the fuck over there thinks any of this is a good idea? I am just completely baffled how something so insanely fucking stupid happens. I can't even find the words to properly explain.

Holy fucking god damn I'm so fucking mad
>>
>>56511372
It's a feature, stop complaining and take it in, no lube.
>>
>>56511372
>Windows VM
>Giving any internet to it
>>
>>56511372
>using a windows version beyond 7
>having updates install automatically
lel
>>
This doesn't happen on my GNU/Linux machine with libre software.
>>
>>56511600
which im seriously considering changing to once i figure out the differences between all the types of linux and what issues i'll have with compatibility on the things i use
>>
>>56511621
There's not really that much difference... Debian/Fedora/Ubuntu are all pre-configured and come with some default software while Arch/Gentoo requires the user to do most of the work configuring the system. They also come with a smaller base system so you have more freedoms. Really, I'd just recommend reading about who is behind the distro and decide which one you want to support (e.g. most major distros have a multi-million dollar company backing them up while distros such as Arch is supported entirely by the community).
>>
>>56511699
Ubuntu is way too buggy with all that money behind it.
>>56511621
Manjaro. You can install your GPU drivers right from the install. What specific hardware are you concerned with?
>>
>>56511372
Those updates were made specifically for retards like you who keep on skipping them when you could just restart and install them in less than 5 minutes.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.