[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is the most /g/ candidate in the running? Donald Trump

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 11

File: Gary-Johnson.jpg (33KB, 800x531px) Image search: [Google]
Gary-Johnson.jpg
33KB, 800x531px
Who is the most /g/ candidate in the running?

Donald Trump

>For increased surveillance
>For government internet intervention and control
>For forcing companies to provide backdoors to civilian devices

Hillary Clinton

>For greater internet freedom
>Anti encryption
>Against whistleblowers, WikiLeaks etc

Gary Johnson

>For whistleblowers
>Pro encryption, privacy

It has to be Gary Johnson, right?
>>
it doesn't matter because he can't win.
>>
>>56508672
/thread
>>
rms is for jill stein
>>
>>56508672
In that case it looks like Hillary is /g/'s official candidate
>>
>>56508656
Glad that internet doesn't depend on dumb americuckolds anymore
>>
I don't know, the candidate where being a white male isn't made illegal and brown shitskins don't get 90% of your paycheck seems pretty /g/.
>>
>>56508690
Now please >>>/out/.
>>
>>56508656
> >For greater internet freedom
> >Anti encryption
> >Against whistleblowers, WikiLeaks etc
/0
>>
File: terry.jpg (321KB, 1971x1971px) Image search: [Google]
terry.jpg
321KB, 1971x1971px
Terry
>>
>>56508719
He's right. Hillary is better than Trump when it comes to /g/ friendly policies (and amont other things).

Also this isn't your safe space, you can't build a wall here.
>>
>>56508759
BTFO
>>
File: CrCMm5uWcAAKZIM (1).jpg (45KB, 750x415px) Image search: [Google]
CrCMm5uWcAAKZIM (1).jpg
45KB, 750x415px
>>56508759
wtf im with her now
>>
>>56508709
>being a white male isn't made illegal
White people are the sole cause of destruction on the planet.
>>
>>56508792
>>56508719
Not arguments.
>>
>>56508759
rekt
>>
>>56508656
Just use the standard checklist of what previous Presidents have done

[ ] Ban/sabotage/make illegal exporting crypto?
[ ] Give patent lobbyists what they want by launching federal cases against small reverse engineers?
[ ] Encourage outsource of jobs to pajeets?
[ ] Meddle with standard bodies and interfere with the IETF ect?
[ ] Meddle with regulations domestically such as coming up with insanely complex financial txn standards/data store in order to maintain a monpoly at a lobbyists request?

So far every single one of your Presidents ticks at least 60% of those boxes.
>>
>>56508793
youd rather be living in a mud hut?
>>
>>56508860
Frankly, yes, if I was born with the appropriate genes, I'd rather live in huts and caves.

I, like many others in modern civilization, especially whites, have deteriorated genes like short-sightedness, that make it difficult to survive in the wilderness. Technology is impeding evolution.
>>
>>56508884
Why dont you go buy a few acres of forest and go live in it instead of being on a technology discussion board.
>>
>>56508913
>reading
Inferior genes.
>>
Jill Stein, but Hillary has a better chance to win and is more /g/ friendly than Trump.
>>
>>56508935
Better chance meaning 100%
>>
>Trump
Oppressive authority is cool because KEK KEK KEK KEK

>Shillary
Literally Machiavelli with a dried up cunt

>Johnson
WUT IS ELEPO? Also I'm for gun control, which means the one good thing about "libertarian" candidates doesn't even apply to me
>>
>>56508656
Deez Nuts
>>
>>56508884
>>56508923
>genes

You can't survive in the forest because you are a beta faggot with no willpower.
>>
>>56508960
Yes
>>
Fuck off, you pathetic shill.
>open borders
>anti-white
>anti gun
>pro TPP
>sperged out like a child over the term "illegal immigrants"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xlmU9LvtAs
>>
>>56508656
>donald trump
>forcing companies to provide backdoors

>against wikileaks = greater internet freedom

*citations needed*
>>
>>56508996
>government should take away our freedoms because brown people are scary

I'd tell you to off yourself, but you kind of already are.
>>
>>56508972
who /Alex Jones/ for pres here?
>>
>>56508996
>open borders
Should Canada build a wall as well?
>>
If ever there was a time to vote 3rd party, this is it. Hillary is the worst fucking candidate. She stole the nomination away from Bernie and doesn't even have control of her bladder. I hope that cunt seizes on stage and swallows her tongue. Trump changes his mind every other week and is generally volatile as fuck. I could easily see WW3 breaking out if he wins. It's all such a total fucking sham.
>>
>>56508913
>Why dont you go buy a few acres of forest and go live in it
Not that anon, but I'm on 30 that I own out right.
And still shitposting in the technology section of an anonymous Mongolian cave drawing board...
>>
>>56509071
What really worries me about Trump isn't even Trump, it's Pence. That man has a raging hate-boner for civil liberty.
>>
>>56509010
Trump was fervently anti Apple in the shooter's phone saga
>>
>>56509095
It might not be a bad idea to prep for total chaos after the elections. I hear the department of homeland security has been assigned to make sure no (citizen) tampers with the results. I almost want to look for the guys dressed in the black suits and kick them in the balls when I go to vote.
>>
>>56509163
They're more clever than that, the executive government basically operates like a black box where they can get away with almost anything. They don't need to make people "disappear", they know how to make it as if they never existed.
>>
>>56509019
>government should take away our freedoms because brown people are scary
This is basically what conservatives believe.
>>
>>56509179
This is another thing. Why the fuck do we still have electronic voting machines when we know they're vulnerable? They need to go back to paper ballets and hand counting.
>>
>>56508656
Hillary Clinton
>more wars in the middle east
>probably cause another European migrant crisis like Obama did
>probably destroy a country and lead to the deaths of thousands more people (Syria)
>probably end up inadvertently creating more terrorist organisations like ISIS like Obama

I mean Hillary is a great candidate, what kind of bigot wouldn't support her?
>>
>>56508656
>Hillary Clinton
This is simply not true, she is as bad as Trump in this regard. Below are two examples of verbatim quotes form both candidates.

"You’re going to hear all of the usual complaints, you know, freedom of speech, et cetera. But if we truly are in a war against terrorism and we are truly looking for ways to shut off their funding, shut off the flow of foreign fighters, then we’ve got to shut off their means of communicating. It’s more complicated with some of what they do on encrypted apps, and I’m well aware of that, and that requires even more thinking about how to do it." - Hilary

"We're losing a lot of people because of the internet. We have to do something. We have to go see Bill Gates and a lot of different people that really understand what's happening. We have to talk to them, maybe in certain areas, closing that internet up in some ways. Somebody will say, 'Oh freedom of speech, freedom of speech.' These are foolish people. We have a lot of foolish people. We have a lot foolish people. " - Trump
>>
>>56508690
I can agree with this
>>
File: moderate islam.jpg (58KB, 627x663px)
moderate islam.jpg
58KB, 627x663px
>>56509260
>don't get involved in Syrian Civil War
>an Islamic extremist army is formed to fight Assad regime
>get involved in Libyan Civil War
>an Islamic extremist army is formed to fill the power vacuum
>blaming any western leader for the bullshit that happens in this part of the world

It's obvious what the real source of the problem is.
>>
>>56508656
Figure out who the elites and the media hate and you'll know who is for the people. Hint: "I'm with you!", "He's with us!". Anyone that both the Republican and Democrat elites hate is alright with me.
>>
File: p.png (492KB, 824x550px)
p.png
492KB, 824x550px
>>56509316
>>
>>56509453
Are those numbers legit?
>>
>>56508692
Now it's going to be censored like in most of Europe. Sounds great.
>>
>>56508656
>I don't want gays to die because they're gay, I want them to die because they're poor.
>>
>>56508656
WHAT IS ALEPPO?
WHAT IS ALEPPO?
WHAT IS ALEPPO?
WHAT IS ALEPPO?
WHAT IS ALEPPO?
WHAT IS ALEPPO?
>>
>>56508972
>I'm for gun control
>HERP DERP IM A RETARD LOOK AT ME
Wow, you sure showed us all you were a retard. What now?
>>
>>56509536
So basically he supports Americans values.
>>
>>56508656
>Lolbertarians

>lolbertarian party

Good luck with that, bud.
>>
>>56509453
Oh yes, that is obvious.

But Syria was stable under Assad, so you are blatantly wrong for thinking there would be some Islamic extremist army that would topple him.

Obama heavily supported the rebel groups which led to the destruction of Syria, the European migrant crisis, the power vacuum for ISIS to form, it made these Islamic terrorist groups hate the West even more, look at how many terrorist attacks have occurred in the last year.

Why can't they just leave the fucking middle east alone, for fucks sake just let them kill each other.
>>
Gary open borders Johnson. Carbon Tax. Open Borders. Loves the TPP. Uses inaccurate terms like undocumented to refer to illegal aliens. Virtue signals like a good radical leftist. Picks a neocon as VP.

Libertarian Party sure looks Libertarian and based as fuck. Please gas yourselves.
>>
>>56509567
>undocumented
>inaccurate
>>
>>56509557
Yeah, but those suck

I think it's time for fully automated luxury communism.
>>
>>56508996
trailer trash detected
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C52TlPCVDio
>>
>>56509105
>this means x,y and z beaucs I jump to conculsions
Nigga I was anti-apple and still am and I'm for a free internet.
>>
>>56508656
I do not know about Gary, but:

-PerfectHealth4Her is terrible with technology (buy and throw away phones, wipe it with a cloth, does not understand the simple basics of security)

-100%NotAHairpiece is terrible with technology (call Gates and shut the internet, encryption is aiding terrorism, apple must give the "security number")

Also, this is a /pol/ thread. Take it to /pol/.
>>
>>56509577
>luxury communism
Does luxury imply that you have slightly bigger dirt farm to grow the state's potatoes in?
>>
Which presidential candidate has the dankest memes?
>>
>>56509453
>being this burger

The US wants an oil pipeline to run through Syria to keep its economy going, Assad says no, CIA funds al-Qaeda to deal with them. Yes, we are actually helping the Islamic fundamentalists again like we did in the eighties. You might remember this to be how bin Laden came to prominence. The "moderate" rebels in Egypt are also far more conservative than the general populace; we only supported them because it was convenient.

Plus, the sole reason ISIS exists is because of the power vacuum created by the US. They are so completely incompetent and literally suicidal that they could not possibly have attained power themselves. They're still rapidly losing ground to the Kurds despite throwing everything they have at their opposition.

Yes, a lot of people in the Middle East still hold backwards attitudes. This isn't why Islamic terrorism exists. It exists because burgerland can't fucking keep its mitts off of the rest of the world, and now Western Europe has to deal with it.

And /pol/ doesn't actually care how many Western people die from suicide bombings, they just want to maximize the foreign body count.
>>
>>56509620
>The state
>communism
P U R E I D E O L O G Y

Communism is when the means of production are commonly owned.
>>
>>56509620
>implying that isn't going to be the current system in another thirty years
>>
>>56508656
>Gary Johnson
HE"S A FUCKING KEK!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xlmU9LvtAs
>>
>>56509602
If you were anti Apple in the shooter's phone debate you are pro backdoor
>>
>>56509620
You could at least read the wikipedia page, bud.
>>
>>56509590
DO you see the welfare state getting smaller or going away anytime soon? Despite the trillions of debt? Championing open borders without being honest or serious about killing any and all welfare and entitlement programs is disingenuous. I haven't seen Johnson and Weld's proposals to tear away all these entitlements. Are they mentioning this at all to the media?
>>
File: trump.png (350KB, 618x892px) Image search: [Google]
trump.png
350KB, 618x892px
>>56509633
I would prefer that Gary Johnson won, but everyone knows Trump has the dankest memes. No question about it.
>>
>>56509636
>The US wants an oil pipeline to run through Syria
Why would the US care about an oil pipeline in Syria? The US already has full access to the Red Sea, Gulf, and the Mediterranean. It has access to ports in Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Oman, Egypt, and Turkey.
>>
>>56509681
Johnson/Weld forced me to vote Trump. Gary is a hack. I might've voted for Adrian or McAfee. What I would rather see though from the LP is a focus on down ticket. They need to fill those ballots on the foundation first before looking at the presidency IMO.
>>
>>56509608
>buy and throw away phones
They were kinda useless after she destroyed them with a hammer. All 13 of them.
>>
>>56509703
Enough is never enough, and the government is full of people with conflicting interests. It's also become so brazen that the maximum acceptable diplomatic risk for the same reward has drastically increased.
>>
>>56509673
Anon, his point is that people only come here because it's illegal, because the division of rights (illegal aliens can't prove citizenship to claim benefits or civil protections) means there will always be demand for them: they can be paid less than citizens for the same work.

Also, "open borders" and "closed borders" are a false dichotomy. Some wariness of entrants is always smart, no matter how far left or right your society is. This does not mean we should make the process of entry painful for no reason. It is not as if terrorists care about the law.
>>
>>56509730
Just googled that, and oh my!
>>
>>56508730
More interesting than trump.
>>
File: 1470745064148.png (402KB, 588x598px) Image search: [Google]
1470745064148.png
402KB, 588x598px
>>56509667
lol that is so black and white that it's painful.

If Obama was for it then you can bet your ass Hillary will be for it. And what you said just somehow reminds me of Democrats commanding to me that if I'm voting for Trump that I'm a homophobe, when in actuality I'm gay af.
>>
>>56509705
>McAfee
Do you seriously believe that he would have done better in the election than Johnson? If he even got into the debates, do you think they would just ignore his crazy paranoid shitposts on bluelight and the fact that he's a suspect in a murder investigation?
>>
>>56508672
>he votes for who he thinks will win
this is modern democracy everyone
>>
>>56509668
I know what it means, I was mocking the label itself. The fact still remains such a concept will never happen because a post work society will not bring about an end to social castes. Idealism rarely considers human nature.
>>
No matter who you vote for, it's going to be more of the same, only slightly worse, this will happen until we're a crater.
>>
File: mcafee2.jpg (1MB, 1490x2138px) Image search: [Google]
mcafee2.jpg
1MB, 1490x2138px
>>56508656
>tfw no McAfee anymore
>>
>>56509812
>Hooman Nachure
Humans can do lots of things, there have been societies where social stratification was almost non existant. It'll be hard to destroy a class and caste system so deeply ingrained in our culture that most think that it's human nature, but it is possible.
>>
>>56509803
Yes I think McAfee is a better pick. Debates, public speaking, and charisma he's clearly better. He can do all that while Johnson sort of flounders. Now if I think he would pull away Hillary/Democrat voters like Johnson is doing is another question. That I'm not so sure of really. People aren't rational even on this website.
>>
>>56509803
>he's a suspect in a murder investigation
Not really the case anymore. If there was any real evidence linking him to the murder, it would have surfaced by now. If Hillary's doings haven't destroyed her, then McAfee would be fine
>>
>>56509975
>If Hillary's doings haven't destroyed her, then McAfee would be fine
Hillary is Hillary. McAfee is McAfee. You can't possibly compare the two with regards to what they would potentially get away with. If the email scandal were about Johnson he'd be out the window in a second.
>>
>>56509975
>If Hillary's doings haven't destroyed her, then McAfee would be fine

You can't seriously be this dumb.
>>
>>56510014
True as he doesn't have the connections money for that kind of safety net. Cherry on top is he isn't a card carrying democrat as leftists usually get a free pass on all this shit.
>>
>>56509705
And trump isn't a hack?
>>
>>56510072
Successful business man well educated. Multiple wives but decent on family values. I'm not aware of many celebs who have long lasting relationships that are extremely wealthy for half a century so I can't judge fully. Policies he puts out are pretty center focused. He's not really a republican nor a democrat. The man has usually been hitting nothing but net his entire life.

Can you be specific? You don't like the look? Voice? Policies?

I get it though Hillary despite all the evil she represents in the end is an ugly old whore who sounds like a woman you want to throat punch. Take away all of her baggage (impossible really) and I still wouldn't vote for her.

Johnson looks and sounds like a faggot as well.
>>
>>56509975
Hilary Clinton is a professional politician who has a lot of contacts with the American political and financial elite, including her husband, a former president, and Donald Trump.
McAfee is a MDPV-smoking computer security expert. He may be rich, but he is not a part of the modern aristocracy like the Clinton family, the Bush family, or Trump.
>>
>>56510149
Are you really this deluded, doode?
>>
>>56510149

Not that anon you replied to.

But just look at the "answers" he gave to Matt Lauer during the Commander in chief Forum.

It reads like it was said by a fifth grader.
No concrete answers, avoiding uncomfortable questions.

Just read the following and tell me he is fit to decide about the lives of millions.

QUESTION: Mr. Trump, I have a daughter who is interested in joining the service, but when she researched the military, she saw the stats on sexual assault and decided not to go. I have a concern about the rape of women in our armed forces. As president, what specifically would you do to support all victims of sexual assault in the military?

TRUMP: It's a great question. And it's a massive problem.The numbers are staggering, hard to believe, even. But we're going to have to run it very tight. I at the same time want to keep the court system within the military. I don't think it should be outside of the military. But we have to come down very, very hard on that.

And your daughter is absolutely right, it is a massive problem. But we have to do something about that problem. And the best thing we can do is set up a court system within the military. Right now, the court system practically doesn't exist. It takes too long.

LAUER: In 2013, on this subject,you tweeted this, quote, "26,000 unreported sexual assaults in the military, only 238 convictions. What did these geniuses expect when they put men and women together?"

TRUMP: Well, it is -- it is -- it is a correct tweet.There are many people that think that that's absolutely correct. And we need to have a..."

Is this how a president should argue?

And that's just one of many examples

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/07/the-first-hillary-clinton-vs-donald-trump-showdown-of-2016-annotated/

I hate Hillary to btw.

Going third party is the only way
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
>>56508759
you right, just everyone who is voting for hillary has a safe space everywhere
>>
>>56510149
Trump supports backdoors, eminent domain for private profit, executing Snowden, and is flaky at best on 2A rights. You could argue that Hillary is too dangerous to risk voting for Johnson or whoever, but Trump is not without his baggage.

>woman you want to throat punch
>Johnson looks and sounds like a faggot as well.
Not an argument
>>
Reminder to report the thread and move along and don't entertain /pol/ and their sneaky attempts to get a foothold on a board other than their containment
>>
>>56510311
>It reads like it was said by a fifth grader
>Is this how a president should argue?
A leader speaks to everyone young or old. People who speak well in history aren't ones that require a thesaurus. What an odd thing to nitpick. Comes across as snobby or smug and usually makes others who hear you get defensive.

Question wise he didn't give an answer and obviously wouldn't do anything or would seek advice. It's not something on my radar as sexual assault on women is pretty low on my list of change. They get enough help already in general I'm more concerned about the men at this point.
>>
None of the pros for Hillary and Gary matter because they will fuck the US' shit up on border security, mass muslim immigration, economy/jobs/trade

Trump will remove as much regulations possible and put the tax at 15%
>>
>>56510365
/v/ already has a foothold, if /pol/ does too, maybe the mods will see this place is in need of a cleansing rain.
>>
>>56510336
>eminent domain
It would be rare for you to find anyone not for eminent domain. Backdoors and internet related issues are big but something most of capitol hill could give two shits about. That is unless it hinders them in some manner. Second Amendment everyone is from please dear god no to up in the air. Trump has at least said on numerous occasion he won't touch it and possibly strengthen it. Supreme court is a big deal as the radical left has used the judiciary to try to push cultural marxist ideals from the bench where votes don't matter.

>Not an argument
I was pointing out that many people vote just by the look or sound of a person. Weak handshake? No thanks. Do you not think people do this already?
>>
File: 1469456942935.png (216KB, 1146x892px) Image search: [Google]
1469456942935.png
216KB, 1146x892px
>>56510365
>>
>>56510429
>Trump will remove as much regulations possible
Trump is a protectionist. Johnson is more likely to remove regulations.

>Gary will fuck the US' shit up on border security, mass muslim immigration
While I do wish he was stronger on borders, he's not nearly as bad as Hillary because other libertarian policies make open borders less dangerous (no welfare state means gibsmedat-seekers will go elsewhere, gun rights at least gives people some defense against muslims and such, no income tax and fewer economic regulations reduces economic incentive for illegal workers)
>>
>>56510471
>It would be rare for you to find anyone not for eminent domain
Eminent domain to build a highway or other public service is one thing (and most people are OK with that), but Trump uses it to build hotels and casinos. Most people would agree that using it for private profit is going too far.

>Second Amendment everyone is from please dear god no to up in the air.
There are still people who fully support 2A. McAfee, Ron Paul, and Rand Paul come to mind; even barely-libertarian Johnson is stronger on it than Trump. Most republicans have no history of supporting an "assault weapons" ban like Trump has.

>Do you not think people do this already?
There are legitimate and objective reasons to support Trump, you don't need to resort to random insults and shitposting even if it's standard fare in politics. It only undermines your position.
>>
All president candidates are shit. Democracy exists merely to give people an illusion that they have a choice. Everything is already decided in the background by rich and powerful people with great influence over politics.
>>
>>56509477
So, Assad?
>>
>>56510605
>Eminent Domain
Eminent domain is eminent domain there is no in between. It's used far more often than you're apparently aware of.

>2A
I'd love to vote for Ron perhaps Rand as well. They aren't running though. Johnson talking about carbon taxes and using virtue signaling like a democrat doesn't bode well for people behind him.

>mock indignation
What insults? Context. People aren't rational and will vote based on completely innocuous things. I gave a subjective opinion as if I was ignoring everything but how they appear or talk.
Thread posts: 107
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.