[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apple invented wireless headphones???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: earin-wireless-earbuds-4989.0.0.jpg (100KB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
earin-wireless-earbuds-4989.0.0.jpg
100KB, 1280x854px
I'm sorry, but aren't wireless headphones already a thing? Why is apple being praised for this?

I understand they took away the audio jack, but also are making an adapter anyway? One that ultimately makes it impossible to charge your phone and listen to music?
>>
>>56508444
>Why is apple being praised for this?

Where?
>>
dem trips

and no.
Nobody literally nobody is praising them for the wireless headphones.

Hell, if they instead would've released wireless bone-inducing headphones the world would've been up with them and praising them but no
>>
File: 1417399550583.jpg (76KB, 640x480px)
1417399550583.jpg
76KB, 640x480px
>>56508784
>listening to music on my pair of iBones
>music going through the skelington inside me through tiny but constant vibrations
>it gets osteoporosis and dies
>mfw the iBone defeats the evil inside us
>>
>we invented a new black, we call it jet black
>mug design
>and we removed something, like us for it

this keynote comes across as a parody of apple more than a real presentation, I keep keking watching it
>>
>>56508444
Because this is the same kind of shit that apple pulls every single time they release a product. Here's how it works:

1. Clever and smart engineers at a company that isn't apple come up with a new idea and try and sell a product based on it;
2. The product isn't successful, because people are fucking idiots;
3. ~5 years later apple releases the iProduct - which is a shittier version of the original product, but shaped to look like a 24th century dildo and priced at a 2000% mark up on what the original cost, claiming that they invented the idea;
4. The mainstream media laps this bullshit up, because doing research is hard (you have to you know google shit, and that takes away time that they could be spending on giving Steve Jobs corpse another blowjob in a desperate attempt to suck the last of the cancer out of his balls (but this will never work, because you can't remove cancer from something that was entirely made of cancer))
5. Other media outlets cite the first media outlets who cite the other media outlets in an endless circlejerk of faggotry and fail;
>>
>>56508444
Who is praising them for the wireless headphones? Certainly nobody on /g/.
Getting rid of an obsolete standard? That's praiseworthy.
>>
>>56508444
>Apple invented wireless headphones
I have actually heard someone say this already
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.