[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tOS/ TempleOS General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: terrywojak.jpg (1MB, 1971x1971px) Image search: [Google]
terrywojak.jpg
1MB, 1971x1971px
Now that the dust has settled can we have a TempleOS general?

TempleOS (formerly SparrowOS or LoseThos in development) is a biblical themed lightweight operating system created over the span of a decade by programmer Terry A. Davis. The software is a x86-64 bit, multi-tasking, multi-cored, public domain, open source, ring-0-only, single address space, non-networked, PC operating system for recreational programming.

links:

homepage: http://www.templeos.org/
terry's blog: http://www.templeos.org/Wb/Home/Web/TAD/DailyBlog.html#l1
terry's youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdX4uJUwSFwiY3XBvu-F_-Q/videos

current changelog:
----09/06/16 13:01:42----
* Added OPTf_WARN_HEADER_MISMATCH.
* Changed WinInside().
* Got rid of MSG_FOCUS, MSG_MOVE, and MSG_SIZE. There are no longer messages
for moving and sizing windows.

God says:

God says...
Greek_to_me liberal Is_that_so ipod Ghost scum clever praying petty hooah
wanna_bet slumin relax vote sess_me jealousy I'm_not_sure whazza_matter_for_you
who_are_you_to_judge not_the_sharpest_knife_in_the_drawer Shalom population
try_again a_flag_on_that_play how_bout_it ha
>>
no, it's shit.

/thread
>>
>>56507324
Fuck off you annoying faggot. Should we have another fruitphone instead you cancerous turd?

Fucking summerfaggots
>>
Terry is pretty smart for a paranoid autist
>>
File: 1448326929775.jpg (59KB, 1023x724px) Image search: [Google]
1448326929775.jpg
59KB, 1023x724px
Does temple os respect my freedom?
>>
>>56508179
Geniuses always have some sort of underlying mental problems.
>>
>>56509065
yep open source and public domain
>>
>>56506885
No. Fuck off with this garbage
>>
>>56509270
>too dumb for networking
>"Genius"
>>
>>56509475
CIA nigger detected.
>>56509484
Why would you open the temple door to the CIA?
>>
>>56509484
He intentionally chooses not to have networking.
>>
>>56509575
>intentionally
Keep telling that to yourself kek
>>
>>56507777
nice quads
>>
>>56509587
Do you seriously think a man who wrote his own fucking C compiler is incapable of building a basic TCP/IP stack?
>>
>>56509616
IGNORE CIA NIGGER POSTS
>>
>>56509616
Yes
>>
terry "slaughter the nigger cattle" davis
>>
Nigger cattle, nigger cattle everywhere
>>
>>56509566
>>56509634
>>56509926
>>56510729
>>>/global/rules/6

Report and continue. Underage garbage belongs to /b/
>>
>>56511087
Typical CIA NIGGER bullshit.
>>
>>56506885
Install Temple
>>
>>56511118
>rule 6
>bullshit.
>>>/global/rules/8
>>
What happened to Terry? He apparently had a job in the 90s, got schizophrenia, and then went on this nigger cia templeos jesus bullshit parade.

Like did he get raped or something? WTF?
>>
>>56511242
So basically it was a latent condition that had a minimal onset and after getting balls deep in his job, his brain basically segfaulted?

Cause it's so fucking sad, mang. He probably had a pretty normal life and then he shut himself off from his social networks, and then his means of communication went dry, and then the demons probably stepped in. He probably latched onto all the CIA conspiracy theories and religiosity as explanations for all the shit that was going on in his brain.

I was just reading some of his tweets and at one point he said he was waiting for the tranquilizers to die off (the guy is probably on a shit load of benzos and antipsychotics) and he actually made sense.

Like he said that his OS was just a secondary play thing and he made some other comments that made him seem self aware of his project and his position. Then he went fucking insane again.
>>
>>56511275
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4x8zJPVO2Zc

Holy shit at 5:40 he legit says:
>Is this fun? I don't know what fun is.
>I used to like video games.

And it's the saddest fucking thing I've ever heard.
>>
>>56511307
That is so sad
>>
>>56511307
>I could die
>Could I kill
>I best shill
>If God asks
>Can you kill
Jesus
>>
>>56511217
I'm sure he's always had it
Probably only gets worse with the lack of sleep leading to manic like episodes

I have no real knowledge on this topic though
>>
>>56511217
The more severe schizophrenia symptoms generally do not tend to show until the mid twenties to mid thirties. Rare cases these can appear in childhood or middle age. It happens when it happened is all.
>>
File: 1466736345946.jpg (6KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1466736345946.jpg
6KB, 300x300px
How does TempleOS communicate with God if there's no networking?
>>
>>56511217
It could have been really interesting drugs.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.