[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which tech company has forever lost your business?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: microsofts-logo-gets-a-makeover.jpg (24KB, 1170x877px) Image search: [Google]
microsofts-logo-gets-a-makeover.jpg
24KB, 1170x877px
Which tech company has forever lost your business?
>>
NEC.

My first PC was a NEC.

Decided to get a monitor from them for my current build and saw their line of shit is expensive as fuck.
>>
>>56506232
Samsung

>Every product I own somehow fucks up on its anniversary.
>>
Apple.
Seagate.
>>
>>56506232
Oracle.

I had a couple Sun X4400's and Oracle decided not to honor the support agreement.

Fortunately I was in the process of retiring them from primary production, and was going to move them to lab use.

EMC is a close second. Walk through an AX4 rebuild, have me wipe the FLARE drives as part of the rebuild process, then no follow up and no support.

But I did get the utility partition advanced password, so that's good, and was able to rebuild not only that one, but the dozen or so I had in storage.
>>
>>56506232
Apple fucking pieces of shit.
>>
>>56506286
aside from the obvious hyperbole what actually goes wrong
>>
>>56506232
Micro$oft
Samsung
Apple
Oracle
Dell
Google
>>
nvidia after i found out all 900 series cards are bugged and their displayport outs lose signal when the monitor or computer is in low power/off or in sleep mode.

AMD please release something better than the 480.
>>
File: apple gun.png (58KB, 624x351px) Image search: [Google]
apple gun.png
58KB, 624x351px
Apple, but I was never a customer to begin with. However, I've used enough Apple products to never buy their shit.
>>
File: 1288491583383.jpg (237KB, 1233x792px) Image search: [Google]
1288491583383.jpg
237KB, 1233x792px
>>56506378

apple are such scrotum-merchants
>>
>>56506232
microsoft
>>
>>56506372
What? Never had this issue.
>>
>>56506232
I'd say microsoft is right there at the top.
>>
>>56506296
Fuck oracle to hell tbqhfamalam
>>
>>56506286
you got tricked by samsung's marketing
it's been known since early 90's
>>
>>56506286
Samsung make good screens. That's the only thing they've ever been truly good at.
>>
>>56506956
I could have way more fun with a dildo than a shitty 360 any day.
>>
>>56507197
>Fuck oracle to hell
Well, yes, but I wouldn't fuck Oracle with OP's dick...
>>
>>56506372
DisplayPort is PnP, so that's normal. It'll happen on every video card and operating system. Welcome to the future :^)
>>
Apple.
lightly used Ipad and the battery shits the bed in under 2 years. Fuck that, just glad it was a gift and not out of pocket.

Went to android and the ease of installing .apk, etc... fuck yes. Android for life, and studying Java to get into app development.
>>
Soundblaster.
Shit updates, and rageing feedback from terrible grounding of speaker cables in parallel on 5.1 systems.
>>
NVidia after not releasing Vulkan support for Fermi even when they promised.
>>
>>56506232

Overkill. Fuck those jews and their microtransactions.
>>
>>56506258
NEC monitors are for colorists you autist
>>
>>56506232
Apple but that's since it's existence. They always only made shit.
>>
>>56506232
microsoft, all windows apps by third parties
>>
Belkin.
Shittiest hardware around.
I literally had a wireless internet dongle RIP APART when I tried to pull it out a USB port with very little force. Everything else they make is just as shitty.
I even had a USB hub melt itself too. TWICE.
I've learned my lesson.

Seagate.
Every HDD I've ever had from them before 2009 has failed.
Not a single drive from any other company has.
Fucking cheap shit.
I have drive from the 90s still working. Fucking floppy discs still working.

Microsoft.
Shittiest software around.
Windows 8 onwards was it for me. Not doing it any more.
If there are ever games of any worth on W10 exclusively onwards, I will just VGA-passthru a VM to play it, after ripping the OS to shreds and replacing files with my own.
>>
File: 1456774430624.png (12KB, 265x314px) Image search: [Google]
1456774430624.png
12KB, 265x314px
What a piece of shit
>>
Samsung
>my tablet just got Android 5.1 update
>>
FUCK MICROSOFT
all of the pcs in my office (all of them have the same specs) got crippled by the anniversary update
In particular
>Way slower boot time
>lagging ui
>internet somehow going at 10% of the previous speed
thank god they included a feature to revert the update, everything is back to normal now
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.