[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cringe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Tech cringe 3.jpg (33KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Tech cringe 3.jpg
33KB, 300x450px
>first day at community college doing computing
>tutor says not to come to her with programming problems because she's not 'code minded'
>second lesson is literally a unit where I have to show I understand how to copy and paste files and organise them
>third lesson is some web developer faggot shilling Microsoft for 1 hour forcing us to use OneNote and Office 365
>Continues to explain how runs his own business where he creates websites using fucking WordPress
>Lady talks to us about how the internet has changed things. 'Has anyone heard of reddit? What about 4chan? How about the DEEPWEB?' then proceeds to talk about Jessi Slaughter???????

Not sure how I'm going to survive this year. I just want to get to university.

Anyway let's have a cringe thread.
>>
How is any of that cringe?
>>
>>56504527
Fuck school just tell your employers you have a Degree from ITT Tech.
>>
>>56504527
> cringe/YLYL
https://youtu.be/2o8MDCIlOEk
>>
>>56504565

this
>>
File: oxPo6El.jpg (68KB, 960x573px) Image search: [Google]
oxPo6El.jpg
68KB, 960x573px
>>56504565
>>56504587
Considering that they just closed their doors b/c the DOA shut them down, that's not a good idea.

OP is probably 18-20 so there's no way that employers will believe that he has a degree from there.
>>
>>56504565
Visiting uni for CS is bullshit anyways, literally everything you need is a internet connection, a list of course materials and an amazon/ebay account to buy books. I know people who learned the CS shit while studying physics, it's laughable.
>>
>>56504639
That's the joke.jpeg
>>
>>56504639
They might feel bad for you and there is no way to verify also as someone who got hired by lying on my resume I don't really have any confidence in Human Resources.
>>56504641
I don't think your average person can do it but if you're spazzy enough I'm pretty sure you can do it.
>>
>>56504665
Why is an average person even allowed to visit a uni?
>>
>>56504775
Because it's an industry and you're retarded.
>>
File: MD3scMjJ2MGW1U-I1CS9hw-wide.jpg (23KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
MD3scMjJ2MGW1U-I1CS9hw-wide.jpg
23KB, 300x400px
>>56504775
>>
>>56504839
I didn't mean it that way, but the average american or in my case german certainly has not the qualifications to visit a university.
>>
>>56504883
Our standards are much lower Gustav or should I say Mohamed?
>>
>>56504904
>Gustav
>a german name
>>
>>56504915
So much so that It's a historic GERMAN railway gun you retard. You didn't refute Mohamed so I mean I guess I was right.
>>
>>56504641
I agree with you, but it helps facilitate the learning environment.

I was learning python (meme) before going to uni and was rather slow at getting into it, and looking back at my code, it's fucking awful, while in my first year at uni I learnt C and haskell and I'm tons better at them compared to python, I guess the concepts and the way they taught other languages helped me pick them up faster and write cleaner code.

Or maybe it was the experience from having tried python before, hard to say. Regardless, unless you're going to spend quite a while as a NEET or in a shitty job, you won't be able to learn everything you need for a CS job. And, while bullshit, some places do require a degree
>>
>>56504565
Too soon
>>
>>56504527

ACC?
>>
>>56504641
I've always found this particular brand of bullshit remarkably laughable.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.