[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best way to solve this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: excel zip.jpg (44KB, 456x214px) Image search: [Google]
excel zip.jpg
44KB, 456x214px
What's the best way to solve this?
>>
Block them and go back to watching anime
>>
>>56498585
simple! But there's a lot of options. Personally, I'd just do the following.

Step 1.) Download zip code database
Step 2.) Python script that recursively searches zip_code_db and appends the location to the CSV

Also, happy birthday Anon.
>>
Happy Birthday, OP
>>
>>56498585
Python script.
Use module to read excel docs. For each row in zipcode column send curl or wget to zipcode lookup URL. The lookup probably uses a GET parameter for the query. Scrape results. Profit?
>>
>>56498718
This. "Fuck you, pay me".
>>
>iterate over the list of zip codes
>for each one, use curl to plug it into that search form
>scrape out the data you want from result of each search
>done

Very simple shit, like computer use 101

Just noticed it was an excel file, this would be even easier then. Literally what Excel is for
>>
http://ws.cdyne.com/psaddress/addresslookup.asmx
>>
Literally the 2nd result on DuckDuckGo
http://congressional-district.insidegov.com/
>>
Happy birthday op, use python like other anons said. Read in csv with pandas, then use
>>56498881
To make a dictionary of district plus zip code.
>>
>>56499420

There's a literal SOAP web service available here >>56498844, why would he even consider doing that?
>>
File: 1471363109827.jpg (16KB, 405x405px) Image search: [Google]
1471363109827.jpg
16KB, 405x405px
>>56498585
>it's your birthday
>your faggot friend bothers you with a metnial and easily solveable problem
>oh btw happy birthday
>>
>doing shit for a friend that didn't have the decency to say happy birthday first or at least the temerity to engage in small talk before asking you a favour

Delete them
>>
>>56498585
Convert the column which contains the zip code to csv or some plain text format. You can also use openpyxl and iterate through the column and scrap the info from a web service. But dont. Fuck her. Happy birthday.
>>
>>56498585
>I hope you had a great birthday and that all is well!
lmao

tell her to fuck off.
>>
>>56498585
>Hey Anonette, thanks! Sure, it isn't too difficult. Wanna help me back with something? My dick is currently not being stimulated. Do you know of a way to easily fix that? Like a blowjob or something? Or maybe some kind of anal? I'd appreciate any job you can give me, and if you have no idea, don't worry about it.
>>
>>56500213
this, verbatim.
100% success rate in my experience
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.