[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if you will want to go out from IT, what profession you will choose?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_lh76kl0Ddj1qcdt7eo1_400.gif (421KB, 277x152px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lh76kl0Ddj1qcdt7eo1_400.gif
421KB, 277x152px
if you will want to go out from IT, what profession you will choose?
>>
Nice English you got there Sanjay
>>
Hopefully, being a lonely virgin and sharing rent with my lonley virgin friends will help me save enough money to retire early and enjoy my life in the country side. I don't care about any material possessions, and all forms of escapism are going to shit anyway.
>>
>>56497095
>Nice English you got there
Sorry for it!

>>56497099
nice, but not good anyway. Life should to be full of love, with virginity it is too hard.
>>
>>56497078
rampage killer
>>
>>56497078
IT is pajeet tier
>>
>>56497099
are you in the US? if so, what state?

this is actually the same goal i have. i want to work for 10 to 20 years and then buy a small place about 30 minutes outside of any town, and just live my life out in peace.

you can't win at this game, the best solution is to just not play it at all.
>>
>>56497099
>not starting a family and saving the white race

What the fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>56498193
bringing a child into a world full of black and muslim people?

isn't it more harmful to do that than to just live out life in peace, with a nice little cabin somewhere?
>>
>>56498128
I'm in GA.

>the best solution is to just not play it at all
Yeah, that's my rationale for it. Looks like it's the only way to win to be honest.
>>
>>56497078
Right wing death squad
>>
>>56498128
No, the best solution is to have children, just like every single one of your ancestors have done for millions of years. Are you just going to throw away all those years of evolution just because you were too pussy to fuck a bird?

By all means do what you want though. If you're too weak to procreate then we don't want you in the gene pool anyway.

>>56498228
No you moron. Why are you admitting defeat?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.