[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: post jobs apple.jpg (224KB, 1000x1375px) Image search: [Google]
post jobs apple.jpg
224KB, 1000x1375px
What happened?
>>
Apple went full retard to match the intelligence of their target audience
>>
>>56492773
i dont mind most of those but the apple mouse charging like that and the apple pencil charging like that are seriously the worst designs ive ever seen on a consumer tech product. Even $50 chinese shit comes with better designs than that.

watchOS is the ugliest OS ever though.
>>
>apple figures iphone users don't listen to music anymore because of their restrictions
>they remove the headphone jack
>android users go mad
why the fuck do you care? last girl i dated had an iphone 6 plus and when i asked about the sound quality she said she never the earphones out of the box. most people only buy iphones because apple says the new one is faster and has a better camera.
>>
>>56492961
So anon, are you saying that iPhone users don't listen to music on their phones because of this one girl you dated?

Are you away about the Apple Music subscription service?
>>
>>56493025
100% of the subjects he interviewed for his research did not even unpack the earphones.
>>
>>56493105
wow wtf i love surveys now
>>
File: iphone-6-plus-bent.jpg (184KB, 1662x918px) Image search: [Google]
iphone-6-plus-bent.jpg
184KB, 1662x918px
>>
>>56492773
I'm sure Jobs had to do something with the watch. Also the mouse charging spot is alright for the usecase.
>>
File: 1473116336503.jpg (43KB, 480x451px) Image search: [Google]
1473116336503.jpg
43KB, 480x451px
>>56493866
>Also the mouse charging spot is alright for the usecase.
>>
>>56493842
T
H
I
N
>>
The courage to be a lazy bum.
>>
>>56493866
>Also the mouse charging spot is alright for the usecase.
You wot m8
You litterally cannot, in no means, use the mouse while it's charging
At least, with the iPhone 7, you can listen to music while charging, using wireless earphone, but that mouse design is complete autism
>>
>>56493866

Really? Put the Lightning port on the front of the mouse where a wired mouse's cable would plug?
>>
>>56494102
the usecase is that it charges once per year (or something) for 20 minutes
>>
Don't see why anyone cares about the Apple pencil charging when you don't have to charge it like that. And you only need to charge it for 15 seconds anyway.
>>
>>56494151
15 seconds in that position is enough to make a bad move, and break it. Remember that it only need to happen once
They could, and should have come with an adaptater cable (just like the one on iPhone 7) for when you want to plug it.
>>
>>56494102

>At least, with the iPhone 7, you can listen to music while charging, using wireless earphone

That is until you have to charge those headphones
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.