[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will apple ever recover?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 10

File: courage.jpg (40KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
courage.jpg
40KB, 800x600px
Will apple ever recover?
>>
>>56492090
Recover from unfunny black twitter memes?
>>
niggers don't buy iphones
>>
>>56492090
No. They'll never recover from your witty postings.
>>
>>56492119
wrong, they steal or finance them over 24 months
>>
I don't understand this meme
>>
>>56492119
if you still think the wealthy are the ones buying apple products, you are sadly mistaken
>>
>>56492119

that's apple's target demograpic

see yesterdays keynote
>>
>>56492237
>buying phones outright
>buying shitty phones outright
wew lad
>>
>>56492297

the children of the wealthy ones buy them
that's enough
>>
>>56492276
Ishit doesnt have aux port.
>>
>>56492297
t. poorfag

Fun fact: they do.
>>
>>56492119
>niggers don't buy iphones
>buy
Correct
>>
>>56492314
Half of American's don't even have $1000 in savings, you can bet that that proportion is much higher in the black community.

As most phone plans no longer subsidise the cost of new phones, these poor people WILL NOT be buying the iPhone outright, unless they do some stupid shit like take out a loan.
>>
>>56492355
they are like 1% of apple consumers and the only reason poorfags buy iphones
>>
>>56492119

They still use them anon
>>
I don't see the problem. Aren't Apple right that this jack thing is incredibly outdated? Someone has to push things at one point towards a newer technology, and Apple are huge so they can actually have a huge impact by doing this. I'm going to buy the 7 and use the adaptor (I only listen to music at home, so it's not a problem for me that it looks a bit ugly).

It's worth it to have a thinner, lighter iPhone.
>>
>>56492090
For a family with a single mother and 2 kids:

>Air Jordans x 3 $300.00
>Iphone 7 Pro x 3 $949
>AirPods x 3 $150
TOTAL = $4,197

$4500 loan over 12 months = $6000

Annual Minimum Wage $15,080

Only $9,000 left for family of 3 to survive for an entire year.

THIS is why we need to raise the minimum wage
>>
>>56492515
>It's worth it to have a thinner, lighter iPhone.
So you can bend it one more time right?
>>
>>56492565
you do realize if we raise the minimum wage we will have even more inflation right?

and most Jordans are like $200

earpods come with the phone
>>
>>56492565
Then what do we do when prices are raised to accommodate for increased minimum wage?
Increase the minimum wage? Again?
>>
>>56492584

The bending issue had been fixed and only occurred on one model\edition\whateveryoucallit, and only some people experienced it. Why do we have to get into "hurrr apple" instead of actually discussing the issue here?
>>
>>56492612
bevause apple is the issue
>>
>>56492590
he's talking about the 159$ wireless ones
>>
>>56492685
>$160 wireless earbuds
>20-20 frequency repsonse
>>
>>56492612
The issue is that apple sells ideas and experiences but not technology. They created a thinner phone which resulted in people bending it when they sat on it.
And now they're doing it again.
Instead of contributing to science and actually create a bendable phone they *fix* a problem that was never really there and charge you $200 for it and call it the future of innovation.
Maybe this'll pave the way for those cool bendable smartphones created out of nano tech, but I highly doubt that. I think by 2025 apple will have iphones made entirely out of glass and it'll shatter in a thousand pieces when you drop it an inch from the floor.
Fuck apple.
>>
I got some nice memes
>>
>>56492090

Or I could just pair to Bluetooth
>>
>>
>>56492783

>The issue is that apple sells ideas and experiences but not technology. They created a thinner phone which resulted in people bending it when they sat on it.

As I've already said, the phone bending thing was an issue I believe with the larger version of the 6, you're talking about 1.5 generations back, it only affected a small number of people anyway. There's all sorts of news at the moment about Samsung's phones literally exploding, and you're worried the bending issue which has ALREADY been fixed?

>Instead of contributing to science...

They're not a scientific endeavour, they're a consumer-tech company.

>Fuck apple.

If you really want to complain about something, it's the fact that Apple had until recently been true trailblazers in using encryption and refusing government access. After the hacking, though, they've gone completely silent and didn't announce any new security measures at this latest event. That's something to complain about. But again, sounds like you've been watching too much Carl Sagan or something.
>>
>>
>>56492565
Nice bait
>>
>>56492565
Why should minimum wage account for shitty financial management? Do the kids really need air jordans and iphones?

So because of this, I'm supposed deal with artificial inflation due to a wage increase on the bottom end workers?
>>
>>
>>56492389
This just in, poor as fuck people on average often make rash decisions and don't really know how to manage their money and will spend it on things like fancy swag including iphones
>>
>>56492565
>>56492565
Jordans are 150 when ur a kid, white boi ;)
>>
>>56492314
>not buying your phone outright
wtf
>>
>>56493243

You're on poorfag central, I've bought every phone I've ever owned off contract.
>>
>>56492869
>...bending issue which has ALREADY been fixed?
And now they're going to do it again.
>They're not a scientific endeavour, they're a consumer-tech company.
It's like you don't want technology to advance. They're literally at the fore front of closed source and you're defending these people? Get some perspective.
>If you really want to complain about something
I am literally complaining about everything apple stands for. Do you not how to read or interpret sentences? My posts just go more in depth about the topic at hand, which is wireless headsets to create thinner phones for Aestheticreasons.
Don't get me started on the whole fucking hacking politics garbage.
>>
>>56492119
>>>>>>>
>>
>>56492515
It's thicker than 6.
>>
>>56492389
>>56492119
They buy them on credit, never actually pay for it, and then they go into debt. Stupid shit like this is why we have the credit score system in the US.

I always thought that many poor people were unfortunate or were coming across bad times, but the more I was around them through volunteer programs, I realized that while there are many who are poor due to uncontrollable influences, the majority is just really bad at handling money.
>>
>>56492090

Apple always wins. You guys should have learned this by now.
>>
>>56492565

kek

>muh entitlement
>>
>>56492119
>>56492119
I know they steal them of white pp
>>
>>56492090
Transitioning to digital is fine by me. The problem is that there is still no widespread standard. Analog audio is literally just three wires but with digital every manufacturer has their own way. If the newest iPhones gets an USB Type C port and every headphone from now on will have a USB Type C plug then I don't see a problem. However Apple will probably stick with lightning throwing us back to the time where every phone had proprietary connectors instead of being able to buy any headphone I want.
>>
File: image.jpg (84KB, 842x663px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 842x663px
>>56494445
didn't read
>>
File: images (4).jpg (7KB, 235x215px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
7KB, 235x215px
>>56492119
True, a nigger some mine in class then dropped the class.
>>
I guarantee I have a better social life than 97% of this board.
The number of times I've needed to plug my phone into a friend's aux in the last three years:
absolutely zero
The number of times I've connected to a friend's system via bluetooth?
Maybe four

Stop jerking each other off with lame hypothetical scenarios
>>
>>56494562
Stole mine*
>>
>>56494562
really
>>
>>56492565
Minimal wage means you should be able to buy the minimum required for living. IPhones and expensive boots aren't a necessity.
>>
>>56494572
Even 0.3 is better than 0 my friend.
>>
>>56494562
As a white nigger, I can confirm. I used to get several stolen iPhones a week to unlock, for about $10 each, and then the people would either keep them or sell them.
>>
>>56494639
That's a problematic stance. Do really want disposable income to be a privilege for the higher paid only? Doesn't that turn the people on the bottom rung of the job ladder into wage slaves?
>>
>>56496114
I find it hard to believe someone cannot find a job worth more than $7.75. You don't even have to leave food to make more than that, find a real kitchen or get a dish job.

Makes me laugh thinking about my past fast food managers who still make $9.50.
>>
>>56492565

why do poor people buy expensive shit?

it doesn't make sense
>>
>>
>>56492565
If this isn't bait you're actually a fucking retard. If you're a single parent with two kids and a fucking minimum wage job, you fucked up somewhere
>>
>>56494572
I also have a pretty decent social life, and I plug into aux in my friend's cars pretty frequently. Everyone's using bluetooth speakers now though.
>>
>>56496114
Usually they're higher paid for a reason. Smart, hardworking, good parents, etc.

If you're working a minimum wage job, you should be doing everything you can to get out of that job and make more money, and not blowing your money on expensive shit.

Disposable income comes after you've worked hard enough to get to a position where you have it.
>>
File: siaapple.png (230KB, 501x496px) Image search: [Google]
siaapple.png
230KB, 501x496px
>>
>>56492565
not poor enough if you're buying luxury stuff

>>Air Jordans x 3 $300.00
buy some shit from walmart

>iphone 7 pro
children don't need the latest iphone get them some shit from craigslist for like $100

>airpods
get them some cheap shit from the nearest liquor store
>>
>>56496816
>get them some cheap shit from the nearest liquor store
cheap headphones I mean
>>
>>56494572
must have shitty taste in music, senpai
>>
>>56492090
>but bluetooth is the future
>just stop your car
>fiddle with the shitty car UI
>spend 5 minutes trying to pair ambiguously named shit that randomly fails
>>
>>56492314

Do people actually think they get a "free" phone with contracts?

Nigger, you're paying 80 a month for two years. Do the fucking math, the phone is priced in
>>
File: iBLACKED.png (2MB, 1472x904px) Image search: [Google]
iBLACKED.png
2MB, 1472x904px
>>56492119
>>
>>56494572
Do you and your friends not drive? Well I can probably guess the type of people you hang out if you're this hung up on memes
>>
>>56498062
Dr.Dre must've laid down the law with Tim.
>>
>>56496491
I want to believe
>>
>>56492119
lolwut. iphones two biggest markets are suburban white women and negroids.
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.