[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel like if Steve Jobs had approved removing the port, he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

I feel like if Steve Jobs had approved removing the port, he wouldn't have included an adapter in the packaging
>>
>>56491793
Steve Jobs wouldn't have approved removing the headphone jack port.
>>
This is the problem Apple will always have. No matter what they do, it will always be compared to what Steve Jobs would have possibly done.
>>
File: 53f.jpg (7KB, 196x250px) Image search: [Google]
53f.jpg
7KB, 196x250px
Steve Jobs killed himself because he knew he couldn't continue to live up to the hype.
>>
>>56491804
I don't know about that, but I'm pretty certain the adapter wouldn't have been included. It makes it seem like Apple are backtracking or know they have made a bad decision
>>
>>56491913
Apple put the adaptor in so you could continue to use your old (expensive) Sennheiser earphones.
Some other companies would have included a set of cheap Bluetooth earpieces with self-ignition issues.
>>
>>56491913
>backtracking because they made a bad decision
No they know their audience. Not everyone will be sold on/will want to buy/be able to buy bluetooth headphones/iem. This isn't like how Nintendo got cute and didn't include a power adapter with the 3ds.
>>
>>56492478
But they included wired headphones as well.
>>
Apple included the adapter because they're fucking terrified that people won't buy the iPhone 7/7 Plus because of the missing headphone jack even in spite of including the now Lightning powered EarPods (what a stupid fucking name that is).

They might have some courage to have made the change but they're stupidly afraid of it being a blowback situation.

If they truly had courage they would have flat out said "No headphone jack, Lightning powered EarPods included. If you want a headphone jack, buy a third party adapter."

>you know I'm right on this
>>
I'm honestly scared that this will start a new trend in all phones in the next year, because everyone copies apple,no phones will have headphone jacks. I don't want to deal with that bullshit.
Do you guys honestly think this will be the case?
>>
I never use headphones when I'm out and about because I hate tangled cables. The little Airpods seem kinda cool.
>>
>>56492697
Chinks will save us all
>>
My girlfriend works in a bank with a lot of grills that are pretty heavy Apple fags. Several of them are tentative on getting the new iPhone because there's no headphone headphone jack. This is going to cost them business.
>>
>>56492478
>This isn't like how Nintendo got cute and didn't include a power adapter with the 3ds.
IIRC they did it because of some European law.
>>
>>56491793

The original iPhone included a headphone adapter cable in the box because the port was so recessed.
>>
>>56491793

he's dead though so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.