[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /G/. How Do I My Neighbors Wi Fi With This?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 186446754674.jpg (31KB, 432x432px) Image search: [Google]
186446754674.jpg
31KB, 432x432px
Sup /G/. How Do I My Neighbors Wi Fi With This?
>>
File: guise pls.gif (155KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
guise pls.gif
155KB, 267x200px
if only there was a easy to use website that would allow you to query the common knowledge of the human race
>>
>>56490043
Liked and upvoted
I watch mister robot 2!
>>
Hey, neighbor. Could I use some of your wifi?
I just got back from Costco and bought all these Pringles. I'll give you some.
>>
>>56490043
install gentoo
>>
>>56490129
HACKER LMAO
>>
>>56490043
If You Keep Typing Like This You'll Get There Fucking Faggot!
>>
>>56490159
/thread
>>
>>56490129
>I watch mister robot 2!
I actually like that show.
>>
>go visit neighbor
>knock them unconscious with the pringles tube
>reset their router
>>
>go visit neighbor
>ask if he has a pair of shears because your hand is stuck in the tube
>while he looks for them, break into his house and check his computer's network configuration to obtain the password
>>
>>56490043
I don't know, how do you your neighbors wi fi with that?
>>
>>56492679
Have you told you're mom your gay yet??
>>
season 2 has been such a drag compared to season 1

you can definitely tell that the show was meant to only 1 be one season but the tv companies are forcing them to keep going now that they've found such success.
>>
File: detalle varilla[5].jpg (102KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
detalle varilla[5].jpg
102KB, 640x480px
Just buy a prebuilt Yagi antenna
They're cheap and work well
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.