[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Switching back to Android

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: applel.png (611KB, 1024x1191px) Image search: [Google]
applel.png
611KB, 1024x1191px
So for obvious reasons I've decided that my iPhone SE will be the last iPhone I'll ever have, unless Apple decides to revert all this stupid shit in the next generations of their phones (which they won't). This means I'll most likely switch back to Android once my current phone dies, though I'm not sure which brand delivers the same "quality" as Apple does.

I've been using different Android versions back on my Samsung Galaxy S4, installed my own kernels and so on, and there always were some issues which pissed me off so fucking much that I decided to switch to an iPhone. The OS crashing for no reason, apps not loading, the camera getting stuck until you reboot the phone, being unable to hang up phone calls because the screen stays black and so on.

So, is there a phone manufacturer nowadays which offers a phone with an awesome build quality, software which isn't riddled with bugs that want to make you kill yourself, that gets updates even two weeks after it has been released WITHOUT HAVING TO INSTALL PAJEETS LATEST XDA ROM and isn't filled to the brim with bloatware and ads?

I really don't want to buy a second iPhone SE just so I can use that once my current one dies, so ...
>>
>>56489899
nice blog
>>
>>56489899
Xiaomi.
>>
>>56489899
I don't care about your faggot phone.

There was a time when this was a technology board and not some teenage girl's facebook feed
>>
>>56489899
Touchwiz has gotten significantly better, so you could give samsung another chance

My hand grenade 7 feels pretty nice honestly
>>
Maybe try the new nexus with stock android
>>
>>56489908
>>56489919
>talking about phones isn't technology

fuck off to your desktop threads then
>>
File: 1472617957758.jpg (100KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1472617957758.jpg
100KB, 1024x576px
>>56489899
JUST
>>
Nexus 5x - long battery life, ASOP android and no microsd card something that you are used too.
>>
>>56490061
I still don't know what the thing on top of the iPad even is
>>
>>56490061
Ugh the additional battery pack case is so fucking triggering. ANY NOT MAKE IT UNIFORM THICKNESS? I DON'T CAR IF YOU JSUT FILL IT WITH RUBBER HTAT MIGHT ACTUALLY BE COOL FUCK YOU APPLE
>>
>>56490102
it's a wireless mouse, and that was happened when you run out battery, that's how you charged apple mouse.
>>
>>56489899
Google Nexus is your friend.
>>
If you want updates, less bugs and frustrations, and not rely on custom roms, android is not for you. Just get iPhone 6s
>>
File: 1473273824941.png (597KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1473273824941.png
597KB, 800x450px
>>56489899
>I'm not sure which brand delivers the same "quality" as Apple does.
Quality? As in build quality? Because the build quality definitely isnt superior to flagship android
Phones
>I've been using different Android versions back on my Samsung Galaxy S4
I had an s4 for 2 years, literally all the issues you describe dont happen. If youre gonna be a faggot and install paneets latest rom and buy him a beer then yes, the issues might happen on a shit rom.
>The OS crashing for no reason, apps not loading
It crashes for a reason. Safe to say ive switched to an s6 edge+ now and the os has never ever froze or crashed on me, in use for abou a year now.
>the camera getting stuck until you reboot the phone
Never happened on s4 or s6e+
>being unable to hang up phone calls because the screen stays black and so on.
Never happened
>awesome build quality
Ive dropped my s6e+ prolly over 200 times, keep it with my keys all the time, no protector or case. The sides have got slight wear and dents signs and not a single scratch on the screen nor back.
>software which isn't riddled with bugs that want to make you kill yourself,
?
>that gets updates even two weeks after it has been released WITHOUT HAVING TO INSTALL PAJEETS LATEST XDA ROM and isn't filled to the brim with bloatware and ads?
Why would you want an update every 2 weeks if theres nothing wrong with the phone, are you literally retarded? Because apple updates their 7 year old phones bricking its performace in the process doesnt mean its a good thing.
Also you mention Pajeets rom filled with bloatware and ads. The funny thing is that the usual top tier pajeet roms come with an aroma installer and allow you to fully debloat the phone.

Sounds to me like ur full of shit and this is a bait thread. I fell for it, gz (you)
>>
>>56489899
Oneplus 3. It's solid quality, it's not over-engineered, it's fast, reliable, has great community support (In case you change your mind), and the most important thing: It's cheap as fuck, only 400$ for 6gb ram and a snapdragon *20 presented by an amoled display
>>
>>56489899
I am using a Jiayu S3 which has absolutely NO flaws and never crashes and runs everythang youd ever want. Quality is not apple though because the build is cheap but who cares, it aint BAD it just aint up there. It also costs no money.

Alternatively NEXUS or another chink device withno bloatware
>>
>>56489899
Basically all the top Android this year are good and don't have the problems you mention (s7, htc 10, P9, op3 etc.).
If you want something even more reliable from a software standpoint, wait for the Pixels.
>>
>>56490630
>Never happened
To you.
Sample size: 1.
Significance: Nil.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.