[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WAIT WAIT WAIT HOLD UP THE NEW IPHONE 7 STILL DOES NOT HAVE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1450497199370.jpg (61KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1450497199370.jpg
61KB, 500x375px
WAIT WAIT WAIT HOLD UP

THE NEW IPHONE 7

STILL DOES NOT HAVE

WIRELESS CHARGING.

Why....
>>
>>56487713
That's way too courageous for apple

They have a courage limit. It's reached max capacity today, but give it a few years and there will be enough courage space left to attempt such a feat.
>>
Courage. It wouldn't understand anyway.
>>
>>56487755
wireless charging is probably my favorite feature of my android phone. Does windoze have it too? Why doesn't apple just put it in? it's not complex. Also

>can't charge your phone and listen to music at the same time with the adapter

But you could with wireless charging...
>>
>>56487713
delet this
>>
Wireless charging is a meme anyway. Even Apple knows this
>>
>>56487713
But it does! Just put it in your microwave.
>>
>>56487755
Perhaps someday they will have the courage to remove the display and beam thoughts into the users brain...
>>
>>56487793
wireless charging is amazing.

How did Apple blunder this so bad.
>>
File: 1472706785556.png (457KB, 792x792px) Image search: [Google]
1472706785556.png
457KB, 792x792px
Fucking Android fanboys. Think you're so special with your headphone jacks, NFC functionality, expanded memory slots, wireless charging, and wide range of easy customization for nearly every aspect of the phone!
>>
Ey yooo let me load up my ability
iPhone 7s
>>
>>56487713
It's made of metal. The magnetic field wouldn't propagate through the aluminum, so they'd have to wait for Jony Ive to decide it's okay to not make a metal phone.

Another point is that it's extremely inefficient power transfer and arguably that it doesn't really afford a lot of benefit, despite being super cool.
>>
I know this isn't /biz/
but what do? Buy AAPL or sell it?
>>
>>56487972
Gtfo apple fanboy
>>
>>56487713
Because they'd sell the charging plate for $1500
And retards would lap it up like dogs, perfect money making scheme
>>
>>56487772
or just have a headphone jack and you'd be able to do it however you want.

And i'm pretty sure some windows phones have wireless charging.

Also wireless charging isnt all that healthy for your Battery. it will heat up even more than with normal charging so having wireless charging reduces the life-span of the battery. pretty bad to have that on a phone where you cant change your Battery easily
>>
>>56487777
>>
Goy, they are saving that feature for next September so they can have another "innovashun"
>>
>>56487713
>Wireless charging
>Needs to be put on a plate
>Cannot be moved
>Can't even hold it in your hand and use it while charging
Current wireless charging is a joke. It is even more restrictive than wired charging. You might save a second of your life for not having to plug the cable in and out. But for that, the charging process is a lot slower.
>>
>>56491787
>Cannot be moved
*away from the plate
But you get the idea.
>>
>>56487713
Maki best girl
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.