[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So now that the dust has settled, what do we think of this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 41

File: fv_iphone_7_render_top.jpg (103KB, 800x765px) Image search: [Google]
fv_iphone_7_render_top.jpg
103KB, 800x765px
>>
File: 1473143076379.jpg (55KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1473143076379.jpg
55KB, 800x800px
Apple's design lead is dead. iPhone looks exactly like the last ones so no need to upgrade
>>
>>56479120
>still no proper filesystem interface, can't drag/drop media
>can EITHER charge phone or listen to music
>warranty still doesn't cover water damage, despite explicit reference to IP ratings
they're playing the buzzword game even better than android
>>
>>56479203
implying you only need to upgrade depending on appearance

>magpie detected
>>
>>56479120
The second camera is literally just a static optic
>>
>>56479120
>muh thinness
>that fucking eyesore bulge got even THICCIER
Crapplefags are clinically retarded not to notice the self-defeating way that innovayshuns are being pushed down their throats.
>>
File: 47146.jpg (70KB, 248x252px) Image search: [Google]
47146.jpg
70KB, 248x252px
>>56479120
>>
>>56479703
what does that mean
>>
>>56479204
>can EITHER charge phone or listen to music
>Not getting Airpods
bad goyim!
>>
>>56479120
>More thin memes
>Can't put your phone face up on the table without it wobbling
Wew lad
>>
>>56479203
>I'm only enticed to buy a new phone if the design is new, fuck everything else
>>
File: image.png (388KB, 1080x1445px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
388KB, 1080x1445px
It's still a smoldering pile of shit because it doesn't solve any of the problems in pic related and goes one step further and doesn't include a fucking headphone jack.
>>
File: 1443977168128.jpg (11KB, 180x176px) Image search: [Google]
1443977168128.jpg
11KB, 180x176px
>camera extending beyond the case
>>
so i'm reading that the camera isn't better than the one on the s7? is that correct?
>>
File: normandy-d-day-beach.jpg (111KB, 718x478px) Image search: [Google]
normandy-d-day-beach.jpg
111KB, 718x478px
>wall-e has been repurposed into an aplel camera
Fucking brutal m8, just brutal.
>>
>>56480104
If nobody can tell the difference between this one and last year's model, what's the point in upgrading?
>>
>>56480258

Well, you just can't have that space gray version otherwise hot bitches won't touch you're dick.

or just get a case but then they'll ask why you don't have those expensive airbuds or whatever they're called
>>
>wow super thin
>put heavy duty cover over it
>>
>>56479120
Boring. Just small improvements of the camera.
>>
>>56480119
Please stop posting that picture. Most of it is untrue.

>shit res screen
Looks pretty good despite the low res, not everyone needs QHD

>no mSD slot
This is only relevant in context of it being overpriced. If you buy the 64gb version there is no need for a mSD slot

>shit camera
Not shit by any stretch of the imagination, not as good as some Android but better than the average smartphone camera

>shit battery life
Android too

>no native file browser
Good point, although you can jailbreak

>can't use as flash drive
See above

>have to use lagtunes to access one
Not true, you can use 3rd party programs if you want

>can't share files other than photos/videos
True

>No back button
Ok

>Shit multi-tasking
??

>Less apps
?????

>Encryption is full of backdoors
It's not the encryption, it's the OS itself. And if you think iOS is bad, Google literally watches everything you do on Android since they own it and make their money this way.
>>
>Looks exactly like a IP6
>Needs an extra dongle for headphones - SMART!
>Has absolute power - only problem is you don't need it because current high end phones run everything just as well as medium tier phones
>Can survive a splash

Sure it's the best yet but that headphone thing sucks balls and there's still no support for micro SD. It's still a good buy for people who want to pay too much for a phone.
>>
>>56480321

which is mandatory it seems. gorilla glass is shit.
>>
>>56479120
Hate that the camera isn't flush to the surface. Stupid ass fucking design. Other than its ok. Does anyone have any info on dark mode? If they have that then it's great
>>
So did they get rid of the headphone jack?
>>
>>56480363
>not using more than 64 gb
wew
>needing to jailbreak for something that android does natively
kek enjoy
>>
>>56480413
>So did they get rid of the headphone jack?

yes, but you can use an adapter to use regular earbuds

still, pretty courageous of them
>>
>>56479120
the dust has in fact not settled...

because...

[spoiler]the iPhone 7 is literally dust-proof[/spoiler]

feel btfo'd yet??
>>
>>56479120
>hurbadur 3.5mm jack takes too much space but there's space for a "" taptic engine"" because the home button needs to be force sensitive for some reason
>camera bulge still exists
>incompatible with nearly all existing audio equipment
>airpods have 5 hours of battery life so you also have to bother with charging your headphones
>the reasoning behind this is merely "IT'S CURRENT YEAR LMAO"

The A10 seems nice but you aren't going to do anything more intensive than web browsing since this is a phone so it doesn't really matter IMO.
>>
why are there 2 cameras? does it record in 3d?
>>
>>56479120
steve jobs is probably rolling in his grave.

that hideous camera looks like something that would be on a low end chink phone.
>>
>>56480363
>everything my devices don't have are useless
>>
>>56480363
tl;dr: you're a sour grape
>>
Faster than any android phone, amazing camera, dust and water resistance, new home button, new stereo speakers, that mate black color looks fucking amazing, new iOS 10 jailbreak will be released later this month.

There is literally not a single bad thing to hate about this phone for me desu I think I'm finally upgrading from my 5s.
>>
>>56480104
>>56479667

I'm just thinking like how normies would think. Normies would rather get the cheaper one.
>>
>>56479203
Saving larger design overhaul for the tenth anniversary next year.
>>
File: end my life.jpg (65KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
end my life.jpg
65KB, 601x601px
>>56480553
>"I think I'm finally upgrading from my 5s"
>I literally just bought a 5s almost a year ago
>>
>>56480602
The iPhone 5s is still as fast as 1 year old android phones so you will be fine for the next two years, iOS 10 makes the 5s even more faster so I don't see a problem desu
>>
>>56479120
I think is garbage dear anon kun
>>
>>56480602
thinking about buying a 5s used because i wanna save that money....on 5c :P
>>
6s....s- : siny black edition
>>
File: nexus_vs_iPhone.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
nexus_vs_iPhone.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>56480716
But the iPhone 6 can't keep up with a Xexus from like 4 years ago though.

To add insult to injury iOS 10 will literally causes iPhones before the iPhone 6s to lag hard so apple can push you to get a new iPhone.
>>
>>56480140
Where are you reading this?
>>
>>56479120
>Replaced home button with touch sensor

Seriously, how many things has Apple copied from HTC?
>>
File: macbook_pro.jpg (432KB, 1900x1258px) Image search: [Google]
macbook_pro.jpg
432KB, 1900x1258px
any new on macbooks?
>>
The piano finish is a fingerprint heaven. I know the manufacturing process is cool and all that jazz but why did they even bother.
>>
>>56480716
Dunno 'bout that, my Galaxy S5 still outperforms my work iPhone 6S.
>>
>>56480131
Like literally every other flagship smartphone right now.
>>
>>56480829
Man I can't wait for the macbook pro to be the next victim of the thinner meme.
I'll finally be able to frisbee like pro.
No more macbook frisbeeing like some stupid pleb for me.
>>
>>56480834
In which aspect??
Like literally have you replaced it with a special kind of s5?

Mine is slow as heck and I've done the factory reset a couple to times plus I have few to none apps installed.
Even opening the camera takes atleast 3 fuckin seconds.
When I switched back to my old iphone 6 I was shocked how fast it actually is
>>
>>56480363
>It's not the encryption, it's the OS itself. And if you think iOS is bad, Google literally watches everything you do on Android since they own it and make their money this way.
Install replicant faggot
>>
how do I use my lightning headphones with my macbook?
>>
Why does /g/ care so much about these faggy phones?

All these middle school tier "discussions" are so boring, it's like /v/ 2.0.
>>
>>56480119
I know this gets posted all the time but something that really bugs me about it is the part about the screen being shit res. Wasn't Apple one of the first to have super high-res screens? The resolution on all the newest iPhones is above 300dpi as opposed to the 72dpi found in typical monitors. I haven't used a new iPhone so I don't really know how it looks in person but on paper it seems like it's plenty?
>>
>>56481008
it is plenty, android fags jerking off at their ridiculous resolutions are just wasting performance and battery life on something that doesn't matter
>>
Performance is the biggest selling point. And software updates.

But I think Ill stick to my android
>>
>>56480926
Mine runs smoothly. I use CM though.
t. Different guy
>>
>>56480834
Not even the S7 can outperform the iPhone 6s, stop lying https://youtu.be/MQ8pTGCcW7A
>>
>>56481106
jesus christ that iphone footage is tempting me
>>
>>56480363
>it's a sour grapes episode
keked errytime
>>
>>56479203
The 10th anniversary phone (Which will be dubbed the iPhone 10, mark my words) is going to be full glass with no physical buttons, a flush dual camera (even on the smaller model) and an OLED display.
>>
>>56481106
People that say that their Android outperforms iPhones are nothing but delusional. A9 is faster than even the SD820. And now the A10 is 40% faster than the A9. That is not even considering how well optimized iOS.

Sorry, Android has many advantages but it needs to catch up in performance.
>>
>>56480829
Should I get a Macbook Air or Pro

just using it for school but the rez on the Air is fucking shit
>>
>>56481197
>OLED
IT'S OGRE SAMSUNG WON
>>
>>56479204
>>warranty still doesn't cover water damage, despite explicit reference to IP ratings
Neither do other phones, specifically because it is hard to prove if the user violates the rating guidelines which are usually something like X meters of water for X minutes.

If you throw your device in a pool to show off its water resistance you are an idiot, even if it is fine afterward.
>>
>>56481213
Only on single thread performance :^)
>>
Should I get an iPhone 6s?

I have an LG G3 but I don't really bother with android customization and I want a phone that will last two solid years with good battery life. I don't play games or anything.
>>
File: 1463288669096.png (180KB, 450x571px) Image search: [Google]
1463288669096.png
180KB, 450x571px
>>56479120

>Make new model
>Somehow decide that the old unscratchable materials are not good enough anymore
>Make new model out of paper mache and despair

Why
Why would you make a phone that's 50% silver/gold/pink, aka "a hair-thin scratch is going to look like the fucking Grand Canyon" and change your materials to that now your phone gets scratched if a slight breeze blows on it?

I've had an iphone 4s since launch day, putting it in my pocket with fucking KEYS, and it still looks like you just took it out of the box.
My iPhone 6s looks like it has been through a war after a single fucking MONTH of being always stored in my pocket alone.
>>
>>56481213
Yeah, it's just childish of their part, like, I get it, iOS is not as "free" as android when it comes to customization, but it is without a doubt the most reliable OS out there. And jailbreak makes the iPhone just perfect if you're about that "customizing of my shitty phone is amazing" life.
>>
>>56481270
I have a G3 too, if you want a simple UI and you don't care about the lack of customization and storage expansion then go for it. As for me, i'm sticking with LG and probably upgrading to the V20.
>>
>>56481226
Air is basically a tablet. Sooner than later it will be running iOS too.
>>
$65/mo for 2.5GB plan, $0 down for 24 months @ 42.87/mo (lolcanada), taxes at 15%, should I do it? (7 gold 128GB)
>>
>>56481326
fuck off you fucking shill
>>
File: it_stinks.jpg (22KB, 320x306px) Image search: [Google]
it_stinks.jpg
22KB, 320x306px
>>
>>56481361
I can definitely bump down to 64GB or 128GB 6S though. Trying to keep overall monthly costs below $120.
>>
>>56481270
get one. fantastic phone, you won't be disappointed
>>
So when we will getting phones that you don't need to charge everyday?
>>
File: 1297944796330.png (135KB, 1032x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1297944796330.png
135KB, 1032x1023px
>Comparing performance on phones
>Comparing resolution
>Comparing shit nobody cares about

For what purpose?
The most intensive programs available on ANY FUCKING PHONE can be run perfectly on a $200 phone, so comparing $800 phones on the performance side makes zero sense.
Resolution differences are literally invisible to the human eye on anything past the $200 range.
The weight difference between phone models is imperceptible.

Why would you care about your phone's brand
What do you even get out of a top of the line phone
How do you even live with yourself pretending there's differences between any fucking phone model above mid-tier
I'm mystified
Flabbergasted
How tech illiterate do you even have to be to engage in discussions over what is better, even when 90% of arguments presented are fucking irrelevant to a staggering degree
>>
How much does it cost? I imagine it's overpriced but just how overpriced did the absolute madmen make it?
>>
>>56480506
Hahaha they always do that.

Uses Mac - games are for children
Uses iphone - flash, SD cards, file system access, torrents, etc useless no one needs that stuff
>>
>>56481226
The only two good laptops apple do now are the 13" air and the top spec 15" pro so pick your poison based on what you're doing.

Wait until the refresh in november though.
>>
Airpods look retarded, people are going to lose them day one.
>>
>>56481500
To be fair, I don't get people who parade around torrenting as an option on their phone.
Even if your data plan allows you to do it, why are you torrenting on your phone?
I'm constantly told it's an option, yet I can't imagine a single situation in which I'd go "Golly gee, I sure am glad I can torrent on this device".

Flash is also something I don't get. Even on phones that support it, Flash content is a nightmare to navigate on a mobile device. It doesn't make me feel glad when my phone is able to load it, it just makes me wish I was using a PC even more.
>>
>>56480954
s5 user chiming in, can confirm it is at least as fast, or faster than my iphone 6 but can't say re: iphone 6s

>>56481213
>but muh performance / but muh android/apple master race
we're comparing apples to oranges here folks, choose a device you're comfortable with, enjoy it and shut the fuck up. performance is negligible because chances are, none of us are going to be dual-wielding pocket phones at any given time and whipping them out concurrently to get that time-sensitive picture, nor to see which messaging app opens up quicker so it saves you a millisecond of your life
>>
>>56480553
>nothing to hate except needs to jail break
>>
>>56481500
Now we'll have shills that will claim the interface found on 99% of existing audio gear needs to be replaced because ((current year)), thanks applel
>>
>>56481481
>>56481558
This.
>>
>>56481361
I'm in Canada too but I don't see the point in going with the carrier plans where you get the phone for cheaper but then pay the difference through paying a huge amount on your monthly bill. I plan on just buying the unlocked version and getting a $40/month plan with Wind or Koodo.
>>
>>56481491
I'm seeing $650 to $850

Then you have Airpods at $160, which are only compatible with Apple products.
>>
>Apple designers fell for the "the 3.5mm jack is making phones too thick" meme
>Don't use camera enough to care about the improvements to it
>iPhone 6's processor is still performing well enough for me
No reason to bother upgrading.
>>
>>56481326
>literally have to install a security flaw just to get basic functionality
keked
>>
>>56481481
>>56481558
Been meaning to get a spare $20 pre-paid smartphone just to run a few apps and maybe as a spare phone.
>>
>>56481627
>only compatible with Apple products
kek, seriously? I never liked apples headphones but at least they could connect to anything. Only reason they're gonna make bank off of that is idiots will lose theirs and have to buy new ones.
>>
>>56481629
With iPhone sales dropping, many feel the same.
>>
>>56479667
>>56480104
>but muhhh specs MUH SPECS
what fucking more do need in a device fundamentally incapable of multitasking or doing really anything but web surfing?
what additional gimmicks are you lacking in your life?
why does the idea that maybe a manufacturer should get off their ass and make an exciting product for once mortally offend you? afraid that it might drop your 5% diminishing returns for this generation down to 4% instead?
>>
>>56481558
I don't care about performance
I don't care about speed
I don't care abut all this bullshit
What I care about is freedom
That's why I use replicant

>>56481481
this
>>
>>56481661
>lose theirs

They are just earbuds, people will lose them easily. You also have to charge them.
>>
>>56480491
Apple design has really been crap since he died. You could tell immediately when they released the redesigned iOS that the quality wasn't there anymore.
>>
>>56481559
Jailbreak is just a plus, specially considering how amazingly fast iOS 10 is in my 5s.
>>
>>56481361
>mfw I get half off my bill with Telus by being a Best Buy cuck
>mfw essentially I get the phone half price
>>
>>56481557
You never had to download a file that was only available as a torrent?

What does it matter if you're using a phone for it? Or rather, why is it so ridiculous when people do many more retarded things on their phones, such as web browsing?
>>
>>56481686
>What I care about is freedom

You picked the wrong phone for that at the time of purchase. Too late to try and get around it now.
>>
>>56481700
How much input did he have? Surely there are dozens or hundreds that design iOS and products, not just Jobs.
>>
>>56481557
You're right, very rarely do I use torrent but I do use it. I just like the fact that if I wanted to I can do it and that includes a lot of things lphones can't do unless jail broken. Torrents for downloading rare or new albums not on Spotify and don't want to have the youtube app open, as an example, rare, but I can do it.
>>
The worst part about the lack of 3.5 jack is Apple never backtracks or admits to mistakes, so they will ride the nojack meme until they discontinue the iPhone and start calling it something else.
>>
>>56481729
>You picked the wrong phone
what ?
Tell me what phone do you think I have ? (galaxy s3)
>>
>>56481260
Which is what actually matters :^)
>>
>>56481734
but in the end he at least had a say in whether it was going to the floor

not to mention that even if he wasn't directly designing the products, even his presence as CEO probably influenced the company vision in some sort, let alone whatever stupid shit he wanted to pursue or at least prod people in

the same way that say HP was extremely diverse and full of competing divisions independent of each other yet it still went to down with hewlett and packard all the same
>>
>>56479120
same thing I think about most iPhones.

It looks pretty, probably just werks, and still has to catch up to android in every aspect except performance and perhaps build quality.

Nothing particularly innovative. Many android phones are already water resistant and have dual cameras, still no replaceable battery or upgradeable storage (not that I expected it), exact same design, no 3.5mm jack, and 1 new color.

I mean the lack of 3.5mm jack alone is enough that if I were forced to use an iPhone I would probably opt for a 6 rather than a 7.
>>
>$750+
>2016
>premium phone
>720p
Ayy lmao
>>
File: 4L_TUFywK5I.jpg (20KB, 391x674px) Image search: [Google]
4L_TUFywK5I.jpg
20KB, 391x674px
Man am just glad they got rid of those awful anthems lines, like seriously what where they thinking?? New design is beautiful imo mate black will alway look god tier. Also I'm glad they got rid of the 16 gb models, sadly Apple had to go all retarded mode with the removing the headphone jack shit. But besides that I think the iPhone 7 will be an amazing product.
>>
>>56481734
He had significant input into anything that went out the door and he had a great eye for aesthetics. When he was around I could rarely find anything wrong with Apple's design choices, some of their new stuff I could easily do better. The quality control is gone.
>>
>>56481798
>I mean the lack of 3.5mm jack alone is enough that if I were forced to use an iPhone I would probably opt for a 6 rather than a 7.

This. There is simply no way to justify that nonsense.
For people who use headphones it's an obvious downgrade.
>>
>>56479120
looks cheap like made in japan garbage
>>
>>56481868
Are you trying to sound as much like a shill as possible because you're spot on
>>
>>56480363

>shit battery life
>Android too

Is this a joke? Androids have better battery life than iphones and there are android phones whose selling point is that they have a much larger battery (therefore more battery life).
>>
>>56480486
One of them is a standard wide angle, the other is more of a telephoto allowing you to do some optical zoom, so they say.
>>
>>56481797
>>56481871
Thanks
>>
>>56481971
And it's made in China.
>>
>>56480363

>Looks pretty good despite the low res, not everyone needs QHD

I used to believe this meme (I have a android 1080p 5" screen) until I used a friends iphone 6 4.7" version

The difference was actually extremely obvious the second you used it
>>
>>56482300
I have an 6 too, I can confirm, it looks shit, you see the pixels. But I got this for free so...
>>
>>56480954
>he thinks Replicant gets rid of the botnet
>>
The 2 black and piano black colors confuse me, they should rename them to "South Black" and "Sub-Saharan Black".
>>
>>56482417
it's just matte black and glossy black
>>
>>56482391

It didn't look absolutely shit, but it was clearly far worse than my 1080p screen.
>>
>>56482444
>Glossy black
kek, it looks so high end on pictures but after 3 days of use it'll look like fingerprinted shit
>>
>>56481213
I don't really care about benchmarks and shit. What really matters to me is having access to the file system and the superior multitasking that Android has.
>>
Did they talk about durability?

The iphone 6 would fucking explode if dropped from 3 feet
>>
>>56482616
Is that what you use a phone for? Interesting, most people would say those are pretty much useless.

Oh well.. different people have different needs. Some people like gimmicks, others care about real world performance.
>>
>>56479898
The two cameras are different fixed focal lengths, so it just switches between them for wide angle or telephoto mode
You can't use them for stereo photography
>>
>>56482648
>see apps open 0.5 second faster is important
>having basic control over shit in your phone is not
3/10 made me reply
>>
>>56480077
Kek and off you do, it'll scratch up like fuck
>>
>>56479120
I'm so excited that I can now listen to music for 5 whole hours before my batteries die! What an upgrade!
>>
File: 1472508724696.jpg (32KB, 557x612px) Image search: [Google]
1472508724696.jpg
32KB, 557x612px
>No headphone jack
WTF I still hate Apple now
>>
>>56482765
.... and you want stereo photography because...??

I have a HTC M8, woth the dual cammera gimmick ( which is the only thing i don't love about my phone) and it fucking sucks. There's nothing of value from stereo cammeras. What apple ia doind ia pretty interesting otherwise
>>
>Apple releases something great
>/g/ sharts in anger
>Explodesung reverse engineer 6 months later
>/g/ raves

This board is just in a cycle of this shit. Remember when the iPhone 4 was announced? it was hated on for having a high DPI display.

This board is always wrong, in denial and retarded, Apple keeps on winning.
>>
>>56481361
You should try to buy your phone outright. I'm sitting on Fido 4GB for $50 a month. But I can't subsidize phones on my plan.
>>
>>56483148
>great
>>
>>56483098
There's plenty of neat things you can do with stereo cameras, advanced augmented reality, 3D object scanning, 3d videos, but I guess you're right and most people don't really care about that.
>>
>>56482645
yeah, mine partially shattered from a small drop and got water damage from being in my pocket when I was sweating and wouldn't charge for a while and now my gps just quit on me. I see they've solved the water issue, but I'll have to see if the camera and screen are any better. The camera on the 6 is fine if you want to shoot things five feet in front of you, but it just doesn't have enough pixels for most of the photos I want to take.
>>
>>56483061
The only downside is that you can't listen to music while charging your phone unless you buy their wireless headphones. They created a problem just to sell you the solution.
>>
>>56480258
>If nobody can tell the difference
do you buy phones because of other people?
>>
File: rBVaHFWVDHaAFBXwAABoKAbXJKM220.jpg (23KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
rBVaHFWVDHaAFBXwAABoKAbXJKM220.jpg
23KB, 500x500px
>>56479120
IIINNOOOVASHIOOON!
>>
>>56483378
y tho
>>
Best phone in the market right now and you cant name a single one that is better.
>>
>>56481214
/pol/tards make less sense by the day.
>>
File: bulge.png (482KB, 579x616px) Image search: [Google]
bulge.png
482KB, 579x616px
>>
Appleshills are in full force today, sperging all over the internet.
>>
>>56479120
it's shit
>>
>>56483494

>Apple'shills' are the ones sperging

Nice try. This is just the usual /g/ Apple event cycle. Enjoy your stay.
>>
>>56483378
Apple have truly forgotten the difference between a revolution and a cycle.
>>
>>56479120
Only thing good is now Android will get its shit together about water resistance
>>
>>56481481
Thank you.
>>
>>56483557
i've only had waterproof android phones, you little shit-eating indian

it would have been outrageous to remove the fucking audio jack and NOT make it waterproof. meanwhile, my z5 doesn't give a single fuck if the usb or audio jack are exposed to water
>>
>>56481481
this guy is right
im only changing my iphone 5 when it dies
>>
No USB C
No headphone jack
No oled screen
And a price increase in europe.
Fuck that, I'll stick with my 6 plus
>>
What happened to apple, iPhone 5s is the best looking phone on the market and 6 became so god awful ugly like any generic android
>>
>>56479204
I've dropped my iPhone 6 in the toilet and gotten a replacement from warranty for 80 bucks
>>
>>56481956
You do realize they'll either use wireless headphones or make special lightning port headphones or are you just retarded? Android is starting to do the same shit with USB-c. Why have an audio jack when it can all pass through the same thing?
>>
>>56479120

Been an ifag since the 3G. Currently have a 6. 7 looks retarded. Moving to droid.
>>
>>56479120
>protruding camera
>dem bezels
>NO AUDIO JACK
>$709

kek
>>
Only thing Apple has on Android is the SoC. Everything else Android does better.
>>
>>56483723
You forgot about the unpaid shills. They are light years ahead of Android's
>>
>>56483686
Noone believes you faggot
>>
>>56483794

i believe me so fuck you brochacho
>>
>>56482300
Moved from 720p 2013 Moto X to 1440p Droid Turbo 2, difference is noticeable and very nice actually. Thought it would mean sacrificing battery life but it lasts all day. Like actually all day, I haven't been able to kill it in 24 hours yet. Usually I leave it in my bed for Sleep as Android to do its thing then charge it back up to 100% in the 2 hours before work or class in the morning.
>>
>>56481260
Which is what most smartphone apps are still written for
>>
>>56481868
this desu senpai
>>
>>56483378
So courageous!
>>
>>56479120
http://www.gsmarena.com/apple_iphone_7_plus-8065.php
The specs are god awful for the price point.
>>
>>56479120
It looks and feels like a generic phone, except it's overpriced.
>>
File: galaxy-s7-black-s7-edge-black.jpg (3MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
galaxy-s7-black-s7-edge-black.jpg
3MB, 2048x1536px
That fucking bump is so ugly and I own a samsung with a fucking logo on the front

It looks like a fucking onion with 3 layers

Compare it to this
mother of dog compare it to this
>>
this is a bad design ugly phone. just wait for the iphone 8, which is probably going to be a huge upgrade redesign from like the past 3 models
>>
How hard is my 5s going to be fucked by iOS10? I think I should just upgrade to an SE.
>>
Looks great I'm definitely buying one
>>
>>56485699
this. i have a 5s, and are really fkn happy. i dont want to upgrade, and want to know how fucked ill be by the new ios. generally, its the ios that makes me upgrade. i dont want to,b ut ill be fucked if i cant handle the new os, like shit.

>tfw you upgraded to an iphone 4 to 5s, and it felt liek the future, only to be blown into the past a year later.
fuck the iphone 6. shits too big.
>>
File: 1393926605888.jpg (76KB, 640x848px) Image search: [Google]
1393926605888.jpg
76KB, 640x848px
>>56479120

Complete shit.

Any one who buys one is a moron.

Iphones, like most apple products have always had their uses, I think. (though their uses have never warranted their popularity)

But this is just fucking terrible.
>>
File: angry will smith.jpg (3KB, 126x126px) Image search: [Google]
angry will smith.jpg
3KB, 126x126px
>creates bulge so camera can zoom
>refuses to create bulge for fucking headphones on a product that originated as an MP3 player

RIP.
>>
>>56485816
They could just increase the phone size slightly to begin with, the headphone jack didn't take up much space. There is that image floating around of the internals.
>>
>>56479120
Cant use my apple pencil on any drawing apps dropped
>>
>>56485892
i think the issue is the water resistance, desu senpai
>>
>>56481197
Which means a total redesign, and in effect a first generation Apple product.

Anybody who's bought Apple stuff knows that first gen is always trouble. If you're going to upgrade, the time is now with a 7/7+ unless you want to wait for the 2nd or 3rd revision of the iPhone 8 design where they've finally worked all of the bugs out.
>>
File: android_press_again_to_exit.jpg (6KB, 450x217px) Image search: [Google]
android_press_again_to_exit.jpg
6KB, 450x217px
>>56480119
I really don't get how people like the android back button. That fucker is so unpredictable since its behavior is in part determined by the third-party app developer. While I still owned and android device, the sheer inconsistency of it pissed me off.

The fact that devs can't fuck with the iPhone phone button is a godsend. Let third-party navigation stay within the bounds of third party apps, shall we?
>>
>$650
>750p
this is a joke right?
>>
>>56486075
>iPhone phone button
*iPhone home button
>>
>>56480363
>Not everyone needs QHD
At the price Apple charges, they damn well better have QHD whether I "need" it or not. Nobody needs an expensive smartphone, it's a luxury item, and I expect luxury items to have top shit

>Buy the more expensive storage version
Why not both? Why not high onboard storage and expansion?

>Not a shit camera
Can't tell yet, but Apples been getting their shit kicked in the past 2 years by Samsung

>Shit battery, Android too
But the S7, S7E, N7 get better battery life than the 6s and equal to the 6S+ if not better with higher resolutions

>Jailbreak
yeah, and open up a bunch of vulnerabilities

Everything else is either right, or I just don't wanna deal with it.
>>
>>56481213
>he thinks his processor is better because it's pushing 1/4th the pixels of the competitor

lmao fucking apple cucks
>>
>>56481668
they're going to have to make them significantly cheaper to compete anymore

and their screen resolution is a fucking joke, who in the fuck would pay $700 for 750p? a dollar per pixel are you fucking kidding me??? meanwhile you can get 1080p on any android phone anymore, less than $200 even

it's a fucking joke. and cucks STILL. BUY. THIS. GARBAGE.
>>
>be apple user
>phone discharged
>I'll just sit down and listen to music while it's charging
>plug phone in
>get out my single airpod (lost the other one when I was at jamals place)
>it's discharged too
>get out my other apple earphones
>realize I can't charge while listening to music
>ehh, listening to music while charging is bad for phones.
>play my rap music at full volume from the phone speakers as people passing by keep glancing at me
>they must be jealous of my iphone 7
>>
>>56481481
>The most intensive programs available on ANY FUCKING PHONE can be run perfectly on a $200 phone, so comparing $800 phones on the performance side makes zero sense.
Wait for Daydream.
>>
>>56486356
They buy it because it has iphone and apple plastered on it, and everyone else will have it so they have to have it too.
>>
Why is no one talking about the dual speakers?
>>
>>56486432
because every decent android has had that for fucking years already lmao
>>
File: agsear.gif (14KB, 400x183px) Image search: [Google]
agsear.gif
14KB, 400x183px
No headphone jack, have to buy adapter to use headphones. Cant charge while using headphones...

Reminds me of something...
>>
>>56486558
oh man I'd completely forgotten what a monumental flop the GBA was
>>
>>56486512
>htc one
>nexus 6p
LMAO EVERY ANDROID FOR YEARS LMAO
>>
>>56486584

SP was best gameboy!
>>
A lot of people seem to be forgetting that there are really only two options in this game: iOS or Android. If you don't like Android, you're stuck with iOS and that's the end of it.

Windows phone could've made an excellent third option but it entered the game too late and thus doomed itself to permanent irrelevancy. Jolla/Sailfish sounds amazing but nobody wants to make devices for it, and when they do it's Eurasia only shit, leaving the Americas out in the cold.
>>
>>56480363
>If you buy the 64gb version there is no need for a mSD slot
L M A O
M
A
O
>>
>>56485941
Not really, the other ports also have visible and exposed connectors, why doesn't water hurt them?
>>
I'm thinking of getting the 7. Will i regret not getting the 7 Plus?

I just find it a tad too big but if anyone can enlighten me about BIG SCREENS please do.
>>
lagdroid is shit
apple is crashing and burning
blackberry hasn't been relevant in half a decade
windows phones are half-assed products

can someone please save us
>>
>>56486958
apple is going to rise from the ashes with iPhone 8 next year

>amoled with a real resolution
>improved camera technology again
>improved processor again
>will know how to better utilize that space freed up headphone jack being gone
>maybe fully wireless (no port whatsoever, wireless charging
>etc

it's coming to save us

just don't buy iPhone 7 so apple is forced to innovate again
>>
I've used modern iPhone and Android devices, both in professional and personal scenarios so I would hope my views are somewhat level-headed. Current personal phone is an iPhone 6s so I'll argue some reasons in favour of Apple's latest moves:

>No headphone jack
Easily a talking point for both angered customers and opposing camps. As someone who listens to a lot of music day-to-day I also find it hard to see myself getting used to it. But when it comes down to it, I'm not going to bitch about the adaptor because its tiny and doesn't harm usability in any way, especially since Im going to keep it attached to my favorite earphones. I would however like to see a threaded 3.5 adapter. This change's current/future benefits (digital sound, peripheral controls and processing, structural integrity, waterproofing, internal real estate, thinness™,etc..) outweigh the slight inconvenience of free adapter that reminds me of being a cuck.

>Can't charge while listening to music
I can't remember a time when I did this? I can't speak for everyone but i do not know a situation where I would. If i can charge my device Im usually at home and things are playing over my sound system. In the car the audio would be handled by 3rd party adapter at the same price of an aux cable.

>Protruding camera
This would bother me if I had my phone nude but only idiots who don't want to sell their phone do that. I would buy a case from amazon where the camera sits flush with everything else. As for looks, my trained industrial design sensibility causes me to love it, but looks are subjective and everyone is entitled to what they think of it.

>Glossy phone
Looks awesome but that shit is going to scratch. I would buy the classic matte silver or the new matte black. Whats the point if its hidden by a case? I'm definitely going to want to see a demo unit in person before I consider that option.

>waterproofing
Late but awesome

8/10 launch, Apple could do better but is on track.
>>
>>56486915
6+ owner here. At first it seemed awkward, but after using it for a couple of weeks I found myself wondering how I ever managed to type on smaller phones (like the 5S/SE). The 6/6s/7 is a good size I think, but if you find yourself reading a lot while out the big screen comes in handy.
>>
>>56487115
>From amazon
I'm onto you, shill.
>>
It's shit
>>
>>56486915
I miss using one thumb with ease to interact with everything - but videos/tranny-porn are a lot nicer to see. Also I can see a lot more code with my text editor, and split screen apps make sense now with a phone bigger than 5 inches. PDFs are also a HELLUVA lot easier to read now due to the screen resolution actually being bigger than the document.(which would be my #1 reason to get a big phone.)

It's pretty nice but I definitely miss navigating with one thumb, but hey at least swiftkey makes one thumbed typing a lot easier.

Just saying this as a big phone screen general viewpoint - not an iphone viewpoint. Though I think of the "plus" size on the iphones as one big rescale rather than its own experience. (think swiping on your iphone now but now with 2x the length to actually activate the unlock)
>>
>>56487115
I wish I could've used an iphone for a better comparison, I had an iPod touch (you know those ones with screens that are like an iPhone) before moving to an s3.

The biggest thing for me is fucking iTunes. I don't know what it's like much now, but it used to be laggy and crash on windows but you were forced to use it. I love old iPod products though, they were great devices.

Now it's like, you pay premium and you don't get anything better than Android. I'd rather get Android. AMOLED screen, high rez, high battery life, better fucking everything even the speed is similar to a 6s on my exynos variant.
>>
hey /g/ what's going to be our next isheep trole after release?
>>
>>56479120
Pretty neat.
Don't feel a need to upgrade from my SE though.
>>
>>56487188

I went over the word limit, I had esty and ebay in there too. Last case was from etsy, it was a beautiful handmade leather wallet case from some old leatherworker. Lots of garbage on etsy now sadly.
>>
>>56487131
can confirm
>>
>>56487254

iTunes has growing pains. Right now I only use it to load my favorite lossless albums. I use Apple Music for everything else. Yes i'm a masochist but I'm waiting for that update. If they fuck it up it's back to spotify for me.
>>
>>56487258
That the phone can be used when submerged in water without breaking (it's water resistant, not water proof).
>>
>>56487254
You really don't have to use iTunes if you don't want to. iOS has been pretty standalone since at least iOS 6, and I might hook my phone up to my computer for iTunes maybe once or twice a year at most. Everything else is cloud synced one way or another.
>>
>>56487419
>>56487258
>wash your iphone in the dishwasher
>>
So do you guys think they will actually permanently ditch the headphone jack for all the upcoming iphones or immediately go back to having one next iphone after realizing they fucked up
>>
>>56487463

iPhone owner here I'm going to spread this regardless. "That new waterproof phone can be cleaned in the dish washer".

So simple its perfect.
>>
Honestly, moving to android after the 6 is obsolete -- next summer or so.
>>
>>56487463
Not that crazy really, I've heard of people taking finding Apple IIs in the dump/out in the weather for years and getting them running by cleaning their circuit boards with hot soapy dishwater and line-drying them. Granted Apple IIs were a great deal less delicate, but you get the point…
>>
>>56482616
>superior multitasking on Android

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-61FFoJFy0

really makes you think
>>
>>56480363
>jailbreaking an iPhone in 2016

Wew lad
>>
>>56487471
you mean do a samsung?

Honestly im too poor, depressed and disinterested to care.

My old M8 from 2013 goes gud son
>>
>>56487471

They'll stick to it, third party manufacturers will follow a year later, competition will be forced to either follow or keep bashing it at the risk of falling behind.

Risky move even for apple but they have enough weight to do what the fuck they want.
>>
>>56487530
Soap will lower the water tension which makes it more likely to penetrate the "water resistant" phone.

A soap encrusted phone can't be good.
>>
File: joel.gif (1000KB, 214x133px) Image search: [Google]
joel.gif
1000KB, 214x133px
>>56487541
as an apple fag I dont really care for dissing
galaxys but you'd expect some kind of similar performance from a current year device... jeez

>>56487579
>not jailbreaking in 2016
>>
>>56487541
What the fuck is this shit? Come the fuck on Samsung. This actually makes me mad
>>
>>56487589
I really can't see the headphone jack disappearing honestly, thought I underestimate the power of it just werking
>>
>>56483678
>Why have an audio jack when it can all pass through the same thing?
Why not make motherboards with a single omniport on the back and sell adapters for usb, vga, hdmi, dvi, ethernet, audio, and all the possible combinations therein?

Oh yea, because that's retarded and adds an extra layer of complexity, cost, and potential failure with literally no advantages except modularity where it's arguably not really needed.

You can just as easily include both ports at no sacrifice, completely removing the need to carry an adapter and without deprecating every single pair of wired headphones on the market.

Apple did this for $$$ or pretentiousness, there's no other logical reason.
>>
>>56480773
The 5c can only store like 5 photos.
>>
So the 6s is gonna be the /g/ phone to buy now right
>>
>>56487740
Headphone jacks are still kind of a freak in that they can literally do only one thing. Even PS/2 has more than a single function, and even power delivery, something typically handled by a single purpose connector, is being taken over by USB-C.
>>
>>56481557
It's the fact that android tech is basically a simple PC. I can download PDFs via iBooks on iPhone which is nice. But I'd like to download more things or the ability to download other things.
>>
File: 1414353875353.jpg (8KB, 240x196px) Image search: [Google]
1414353875353.jpg
8KB, 240x196px
>all these mad poorfags
>>
>>56487811

This. The headphone jack and its connected bits are larger than the main camera assembly. Wasted space in today's phones.
>>
>>56487877

Like what though?
>>
>>56483374
What benefit does this phone even have? My $60 lg G2 does everything fine without lag and has good battery life. The only benefit is camera. Muh CPU speed doesent even matter when all you use phones for are fb, Snapchat etc. which all run perfectly well on a Snapdragon 800 no lag if you have a good ROM with android 6.0
>>
>>56480926
Your using a samshit stock ROM which are notoriously bad.
>>
>>56481629
I have an iPhone 5 but I'm really considering switching to android at this point.
>>
i was not sexually abused as a child but i have a question for you.
i am from india and i enjoy my time on here, but when i go on on /int/ or /pol/ i can not ever have a nice discussion because everyone sees my flag and only replies poo in loo to me.
how can i change my flag which porxy will work for this? please help me please
>>
>>56480445
Motorola did this first
>>
>>56488227
Do it, I got tired of the walls Apple puts on you.
>>
>>56481797
Wasn't it that chick who ran for president that brought it all down?
>>
>>56488255
make a thread gaywad or just dont post there... you're probably better off anyways
>>
>>56482033
Even my samshit can last a day than my friend's se
>>
>>56479120
Christ, if Android wasn't still using faggot ass Java, the whole "slowness" issue wouldn't be a thing, and it would be significantly more viable.

The no headphone jack thing really cheeses me off.
>>
Just out of curiosity, would it be possible to mod in your own functional headphone jack onto the 7?
>>
File: hmmmer.png (1MB, 634x718px) Image search: [Google]
hmmmer.png
1MB, 634x718px
>current year
>65℅ screen to body ratio
>>
>buying an android phone and willingly submitting to the google botnet and letting google see everything rather than buying a new iPhone without an earphone jack but has many other improvements
SHIGGY DIGGY DOO
>>
>>56480881
Say that to my Sony...
>>
>>56479203
Dont waste your time. The fan boys are shilling hard for the flagship of the death fleet. The public will speak on this new iphone.

Even if it makes it, this will be the last in the line. Mark my words.

Steve jobs is truly dead.
>>
>>56479203
>iPhone looks exactly like the last ones

Nope. They had to develop special manufacturing techniques to make this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbios0u2Px8

Also why would they screw with perfection?
>>
wew lad am I at the right place to cry about the new iPhone? help a fellow blind fanboy senpai
>>
>>56480790
>>56480790

>there is no more native equalizer on lagdroid devices unless you use google play music
>literally no eq on Spotify

>lagroid fags are complaining about a 3.5mm to lightening adapter replacing a physical 3.5mm adapter

pls.
>>
Since Steve Jobs died, all Apple have done is fail.
>>
>>56488699
This is worse looking phone ever created.
>>
File: ohno.jpg (61KB, 431x479px) Image search: [Google]
ohno.jpg
61KB, 431x479px
>>56488649

This is the most obnoxious, stick-up-my-own-ass video I have ever seen in my entire life.

He even talks slowly so no retards miss the bullshit.
>>
>>56488649
I almost always like apple's presentation videos, they're always very well produced even if Jony is literally spewing boring shit the whole time. I still get chills from the IOS 7 one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rT_OmTMwvZI
>>
>>56488734
to be fair the new macbook is pretty AESTHETIC, though its shit
>>
File: simpsonsspit-take.jpg (12KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
simpsonsspit-take.jpg
12KB, 300x225px
>750 x 1334
bgr.com/2016/09/07/iphone-7-iphone-7-plus-vs-samsung-galaxy-s7-edge-note-oneplus-3-lg-g5/

Not sure how legit that is, but if it's true... Well, poor Apple, just think- they used to be -the- phone and mp3 player maker. This is just sad.
>>
File: 1418165755365.png (515KB, 744x655px) Image search: [Google]
1418165755365.png
515KB, 744x655px
>>56479120
It's shit. Kinda wanna switch to android now but I would really miss imessage, especially since it would screw up groupchats with all iphone groups.
>>
>>56485941
Headphone jacks are easy to make water resistant.

The Samsung 7 series is MORE water resistant than the iPhone 7 and has one.
>>
File: Lenovo-Vibe-Shot-531.jpg (96KB, 1500x1007px) Image search: [Google]
Lenovo-Vibe-Shot-531.jpg
96KB, 1500x1007px
>>56480881
UHM XCUSE MEH
>>
>>56479120
Why can't they make the phone thicker with a bigger battery and less of a camera hump? Most people throw cases on that shit anyways.
>>
File: 1415583968251.jpg (34KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1415583968251.jpg
34KB, 500x375px
>>56488649
>that pronunciation of "aluminum"
>>
>>56487541
I know that smelly wetback is rubbing him greasy fingers together but test it again when ios10.3 comes out.
>>
Yup I'll just wait till the iPhone 8 when they get rid of that cumbersome screen that's taking up so much space, don't worry, there will be an adapter for you dinosaurs #courage
>>
>>56486075
You are completely retarded.
The back button does exactly that in 99% of times. It goes back.
>>
>>56489468
It's aluminium.
>>
>>56489344
>dat disgusting lenovo branding and "let's write camera sensor spec on the case in case everyone forgets"
>>
File: 1456584832235.png (491KB, 879x617px) Image search: [Google]
1456584832235.png
491KB, 879x617px
>>56479667
half their scam is depending on people needing the all new colors every year so that the other people will know that they own the new one.
In the iPhone 4 it was the White color
In the iPhone 5S it was the Gold color
in the iPhone 6S it was the Rose Gold
And now its 50 shades of black.

Also....

REMINDER THAT LG LITERALLY MADE THAT CAMERA, STOP GIVING APPLE CREDIT EVERYOINE.
>>
File: Apple products.jpg (318KB, 1100x549px) Image search: [Google]
Apple products.jpg
318KB, 1100x549px
its new! its unexpected! its shocking!
>>
>>56489661
I never actually thought about that

That's pretty clever desu
>>
>>56479120
Best phone in market hands down.
>>
>>56483664
that's because they can repair it for like 5 bucks and resell it
>mfw someone is getting a shitter phone
>mfw all iphones are shitter phones
>>
>>56489592
Back to *where* is the question. There have been several times when hitting that button did not take me back from where I came from because the dev assumed I took X path to get to Y screen. The fact is that you can't trust third party developers with something OS-wide like that because inevitably most will fuck it up somehow.
>>
One thing I really appreciate from Apple is their chipset without a doubt is the fastest in the industry, now combine with their highly optimized software and their NVMe storage, resulting a consistently fast user experience overall than ever before.

I use S7 btw
>>
File: 62545936.jpg (105KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
62545936.jpg
105KB, 400x400px
>>56487811
>>56487923
well, if that space is so fucking important then make a smaller but still separate connector for headphones and give an adapter for that

but that's not the point is it?
the point is to create a minor inconvenience in order to make you buy more shit.
wireless headphones have been around for more than 11 years, people who want them already have them
>>
My first and last appleshit is icrap 3gs I bought with my hard earned shekels that's the only icrap device I've ever own the damn shit is now r.i.p never bought any ishit device ever again bought the phone purely coz I love playing mobile games at the time ishit have all the cool games now when I think bout it back what a fucking waste of my money buying the crap shit.... I grow out of it
>>
The iPhone is slowly losing its spot as a "just werks" phone with a high initial investment and slowly turning into a retarded piece of a retarded "ecossystem" for geeks

>>56489832
It's fucking hilarious how we can have generic desktop OSes with no optimization problems, but a generic mobile OS had to be based on fucking java
>>
>still has shit tier resolution
>Same design as last year with more stupid colours
>Introducing features android has had for years (stereo speakers)
>Locked down os
>Proprietary connector in 2016

My last 2 phones where iPhone, my last was the 6 plus, now I use a nexus 6p that has most of the features of this new phone, absolutely embarrassing
>>
>>56490049
all the normies i know are buying older used/refurbished models across all of apple's product lineup. not because they're poor, but because they're a better long term user experience and normies don't give a fuck about specs, or still have their macbooks from earlier years

the last guy with the latest apple shit i met drove a geo metro
>>
File: The ride never ends.jpg (78KB, 460x562px) Image search: [Google]
The ride never ends.jpg
78KB, 460x562px
>>56489661
This.
Have worked electronics retail for the past several years, and every time there's a new iPhone launch, people will come in droves just to order "that new color".
Like fucking clockwork.
>>
>>56490077
And they don't order to own, they fucking lease them
>>
>>56486634
Girl from a neighboring store has aa windows phone and swears by it. It takes great pictures, it has no connectivity issues, great gps, and all apps she may need. Spotify, facebook, whatsapp etc etc.
Apple bribed media to bash on everything that is windows, shilled it's products in product placement etc etc. It's mainstream to bash microsoft, but shit simply works and is reliable.

I get that there's less apps but can anyone name something that's relevant? Games? Who cares about mobile games except angsty teens?
>>
>>56488255.
> how can i change my flag which porxy will work for this? please help me please
Simple answer: Don't.
>>
>>56489832
can't argue with that
android will always lag behind with it's million of different devices and virtual layer

and also - sd cars. people want sd cards, and then they whine about them being slow
>>
>>56490157
>tfw can't catch Pokémon on Windows 7 Phone
>>
>>56481270
My 6s is eating dust since I got myself an s7 edge. I'll probably wait for it to become cheaper and get the s7 or edge if I were you. Although the 6s is a very good phone.
>>
>>56490226
So as I guessed - games. Although that pokemon thing is a craze among retards now. Kinda sad.
>>
>>56481043
Let's be honest anon, when iPhone starts using higher resolution displays or amoled technology you'll cream in your pants and say it's the best thing ever
>>
>>56486136
MFW people compare iPhone 6+ to S7, etc.

iP6/6+ were released September 25, 2015
Galaxy S7 - March 11, 2016

It SHOULD be better. However, performance wise, YMMV.

If you want to compare Galaxy Notes Of Fire 7, compare it with iPaidtoomuch7(+).

=========

>You have to charge your headphones hurdedur.
I use bluetooth headset (in-ear). I have to charge it everyday. Since battery is fucking tiny.

Apple SmearPods have charging case. That would allow me to charge them while I'm not using it.
Probably would last a week of listening, since I'm not listening to music from my phone, while I'm using my computer.

>No heaphdone jaque
Yeah. Kind of a bummer. But for those rare use-cases (in my case) there's the FUCKING ADAPTER.

INB4 macfag
>>
File: 1426717299886.png (41KB, 166x166px) Image search: [Google]
1426717299886.png
41KB, 166x166px
>>56490339
ALSO;

QHD. I really cant fucking see the difference. I'm blind anyway.
FHD on my iP6+ is fine by me.
>>
LG v20 won. Better looking, better specs, better camera, better OS and better audio.
>>
>>56486558

But the GBA SP had its own 3.5 headphone jack
What is the purpose of this?
>>
>>56490157
>Games? Who cares about mobile games except angsty teens?

Did you come from the 80s?
Even your fucking grampa likes to play on his phone.
Pretending you're so mature and efficient because you deny yourself the little things in life isn't impressing anyone.
>>
File: 1464340465231.jpg (6KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1464340465231.jpg
6KB, 240x240px
>>56490339
>>56490357

One last thing.

I got my bendy 6+ on release. I really don't need a new phone.
I take care of it. No bends, no scuffs, no scratches.
iOS 10 is buttery since DP beta 3.

/GG
>>
>>56490399
>Even your fucking grampa likes to play on his phone.
Mobile games are trash and cancer.
>>
>>56490424

>I only play what's on the "Our top picks this week" page: the post

That's like saying that all movies suck because most of them are shitty cashgrabs
Or that tv sucks as a medium because soap operas exist
Or that books are dumb because 50 shades is a thing
>>
File: 329494.jpg (33KB, 460x613px) Image search: [Google]
329494.jpg
33KB, 460x613px
>>56490443
>I only play what's on the "Our top picks this week" page
From all of my devices, I have only WoW and CS:GO installed. And so has been for years.
I work, and have a waifu. I don't have time / got better things to do than play games.
>>
>>56490424
yeah, when I first got my android I was exited, Woweeee I finally get a device to test my own apps on. Woweeeeee shitton of games to play in public commute, or in the countryside without internets. Biggest disappointment ever. Apart from some top paid games there's nothing good to play. You can sum up total gameplay of all good mobile games there are and it would be 150 hours at best.
>>
>>56488499
>muh botnet
Literally every company does this, you tard
>>
>>56490399
Actually I did, yes.
Mobile games suck.
You cannot have a good enjoyable gaming experience on a smartphone, only on a tablet.
There's no quality to them.
>>
>>56485986
This, I'm upgrading now and probably will do again when the 2nd/3rd iteration of the iPhone 8 releases. I much prefer the 'tock' years for apple devices since they're the ones with the legitimate new features, upgraded internals and fixed issues.
>>
>>56479703
>>56482765
>>56483201
What are you talking about? Yes they're fixed focal but there is simulated zoom between the two lengths, and if you actually paid attention to the presentation you'd see they're both being used in stereo for 3D depth-mapping and generating realtime focus effects. Something HTC tried to do and failed miserably. Also with camera API now open to developers it's only a matter of time before we get stereoscopic 3D video from it.
>>
>>56490674
I think they are moving to 'tick, tack, tock' now.
>>
>>56490546

Pokemon Shuffle is pretty cool fun famalam
>>
>>56479120
Very stagnant in design and overall a un-needed upgrade for most consumers. Removing the common basic functionality of headphone jack is beyond retarded.
>>
>>56490717
> dick, cück, cock
>>
>>56490546
That's why people emulate retro console games on smartphones.
>>
>>56479120
NO, BUT LOOK AT THIS SHIT
>thinness is top priority
>Limits battery size
>battery pushes headphone jack out
>thinness pushes the camera out

Then they'll release that extra battery module wwww
And it'll be made of plastic wwwwwww
>>
>>56483378
This is what I was thinking. I felt so happy when feature phones finally started coming with 3.5mm plug instead of using their proprietary charging port for headphones.
>>
>>56490795
3ds
>>
>>56488766
Kek
>>
>>56487115
>digital sound
>>
>>56489813
>He can't name one example.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160908-065916.png (292KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160908-065916.png
292KB, 2560x1440px
>>56486085
QHD in a phone is unnatural and unholy. When I got my 1440p droid turbo I immediately put an overlay on it to make it look vaguely more like my old 320p phone. Pic related.

>>56486584
I own a kali linjx i will hack u.
Thread posts: 317
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.