[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, who here has actually successfully cracked a WPA2 that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: HumbleBegin.jpg (393KB, 2500x2500px) Image search: [Google]
HumbleBegin.jpg
393KB, 2500x2500px
Guys, who here has actually successfully cracked a WPA2 that wasn't your own?

Honestly.

It's something I have been learning to do for awhile now - I have a sweet Alfa usb NIC and can easily grab handshakes.

BUT

aircrack-ng taking too long
hashcat taking too long

I almost feel like I have a dedicate a machine to the crack for 72hrs+

Maybe the wordlist is the issue? Mine is fucking 13GB.
>>
I did. It was my cousin's, I cracked it by going to the router and looking at the little card sitting next to it.
>>
>>56467611
That doesn't count.

Well actually it does - social engineering is a valid method.

But you know what I mean.
>>
File: screenFetch-2016-09-07_06-53-23.png (1MB, 3046x1050px) Image search: [Google]
screenFetch-2016-09-07_06-53-23.png
1MB, 3046x1050px
So, the guys using aircrack are relying on their CPU and their wordlist.

Hashcats are working with a GPU and a wordlist plus a bunch of options.

Since my GPU is integrated I assume the aircrack option may be better - I get a much better rate. But I need a perfect wordlist.
>>
I did it twice using Linset on Wifislax
>>
>>56467741
>>56467741
Really?

What makes Linset different and can I use it outside Wifislax?

Does it capture and crack? what about wordlists?
>>
>>56467861

>Mounts one FakeAP imitating the original
>A DHCP server is created on FakeAP
>It creates a DNS server to redirect all requests

Okay, so am I thinking of this straight? It creates an AP that looks the same, boots the clients off the other one and gathers passwords as they try to reconnect?

wtf
>>
>>56467861
I'm not an expert on wifi but it makes the handshake with the computer's victim and deauthenticate the machine then it creates a fake pop up website when is asked to the victim to loggin again to his own network
>>
>>56467932

Yeah, exactly. I'm looking at it now.

It's just a script with a ton of dependencies.

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/vk496/linset/master/linset
>>
>>56467529
>Maybe the wordlist is the issue? Mine is fucking 13GB.
>13GB
Mate...
>>
>>56467529
Me, but there was a WPS on a fucking Realtek. Password was 12345677.
>>
>>56467977
Man, I know.

I have used smaller ones and just missed it entirely.

Do you have that perfect WL you are holding out on?
>>
>>56467529
The only ones that I could successfully crack were the ones that had an SSID that allowed you to calculate the default password.

Other than that I think I managed to crack my own router through the WPS pin thingy once and that's it
>>
What if they have whitelisted MAC addresses? Can you find that out before connecting?

Just protecting myself from skiddies :^)
>>
>>56467529
Onlinehashcrack
>>
Cracking wpa2 takes so long, it's almost like they don't want you to get into their Wi-Fi
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.