[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why you don't have a plant in your desk?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: fd4f.jpg (1MB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
fd4f.jpg
1MB, 2048x1365px
Why you don't have a plant in your desk?
>>
>>56461749
i have a cactus to protect me of radiation
>>
>>56462034
Me too.
>>
I have no windows
>>
I had a cactus I was given at work but it died ;_;
>>
Fuck taking care of that shit
>>
>>56461749
they always die
>>
>>56461749
because they put out negative energy and make the area toxic
>>
>>56462049
middle geg
>>
>>56461749
>in your desk
I have several plants beside my desk (and around the apartment). that arrangement in the pic just seems unsafe, who dont they just hang them like they're supposed to. Cant be too hard to just throw some string or something up unto those pipes in the ceiling
>>
I have dozens of house plants and hundreds of plants outside (I'm a botanist) but none live in my office. The shades are always drawn so there's not enough reliable and predictable light for plants to thrive
>>
I'm sensitive to plants, that's why I'm fucking inside and not outside with those fucking allergy-producing monsters.
>>
>>56462128
get cacti or succulents
>>
>>56462148
cant stand those either
>>
>>56462034
>>56462047
>cactus blocks radiation
>router has to work double to produce a decent signal
>ends up getting twice the radiation
>>
>>56461749

Small as fuck desk, would have the plant all over me

>>56462052

You and me both might be the only people that have cacti die on them
>>
>>56462168
Check out S. arboricola, the dwarf umbrella tree. Very easy to care for, and very little allergic response to most humans.

They live for decades even when infrequently cared for
>>
Northern Canadian here.
What's a cacti?
>>
>>56462202
Eh, I'd rather just avoid all plant life and play it safe. I don't need that shit in my life.
>>
>>56462222
Spiky cucumber
>>
Bamboo/Aloe Vera/ect.

Went by a store that sold some cool succulents and cacti. Might get one.
>>
>>56461749
>Windows XP

It must be a fieldday out there for hackers.
>>
>>56462222
Google it you useless leaf
>>
I work in an IT service desk and we hot desk

>every day is a new day
>have to come in an hour early unpaid just to setup all over again

Make good choices at school kids, lest you end up like me
>>
>>56462096
Seriously they all look like they could tip over at any minute no plant wants to die a painful death like that
>>
>>56462056
this.

no matter what i do, I can't keep them alive.
probably has something to do with lack of sunlight/not right temperature. watering them too much can also kill them.

I had a giant fern plant and it really did make my room feel more fresh.

I'm not getting a fake one either because it'd just feel wrong.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.