[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you prepare for an Apple Event/Keynote?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: apple-event-essentials.jpg (130KB, 575x696px) Image search: [Google]
apple-event-essentials.jpg
130KB, 575x696px
How do you prepare for an Apple Event/Keynote?
>>
>no shitbag
>no pissbottles
>no cumsock
the essential things are missing
>>
>>56460742
i don't think i've ever watched an apple event or keynote, to be honest this is the first time i ever really thought about the concept, apple shit has never really been exciting or revolutionary, its just another sub-par brand that chisels the side of their plastic shit and charges an extra couple hundred for that to make up for all the worker suicides.
>>
>>56460742
I don't
I let /g/ prepare for and watch them for me so I can join into the fray with the opposite opinion of whatever side the majority takes
>>
>>56460762
Not to mention the missing dildo wall
>>
>>56460742
Will you be one of the douchebags (anyone there) who will be on wifi making it lag so much the speaker can't even begin the presentation because he needs access to the wifi?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znxQOPFg2mo
>>
>>56460742
>huge reminder not to update your system
TOP KEK
>>
>>56460742
I thought the whole point of apple events was to sit through hours of boring executives babble about new useless features in osx just to see the bald smug cancer guy say "and one more thing" before revealing the only thing you were actually interested in. Now the cancer guy is no more, what's the point of it now?
>>
>>56461621
tim cock does reveals pretty well. they also have good people show up. drakes speech last year was somewhat interesting, (or the year before, i forgot) and the weeknds performance of his new single was bretty gut
>>
>>56460742
I personally forget all about it and then skim through the 27 /g/ threads complaining about each and every single isuse.

That's still only because all anons usually bitching in GPU or APU posts decide to move over, and all alternative /g/ content disappears.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.