[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else control the computer with a gamepad instead of a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: f310-gaming-gamepad-images.png (43KB, 521x342px) Image search: [Google]
f310-gaming-gamepad-images.png
43KB, 521x342px
Anyone else control the computer with a gamepad instead of a mouse?

It takes twice as long to do anything but man does it feel comfy shitposting from bed
>>
>>56453712
Used to, then i got an old TKL with a trackpoint.

Now i just use my laptop in bed instead of my desktop.
>>
got a Steam controller from a friend, very cumbersome, wouldn't recommend

get yourself a comfy chair
>>
>>56453712
>I'm not the only one
Is pic related the one you use? I'm trying to use a ds3 right now with Ubuntu, only works with steam big picture rn and I can't get it to stay awake. On another note, does anyone know the name of the xubuntu brightness control thingy? It had a "presentation mode" to keep it awake while I watched movies or played games.
>>
>>56454189
xfce4-power-manager
>>
>>56454221
Thank you, good anon.
>>
>>56453712
I have keyboard with touchpad.

Although I must say I would rather have something smaller. Can I just slap blackberry keyboard on the back of Apple trackpad?
>>
File: 1473177351172.png (123KB, 521x342px) Image search: [Google]
1473177351172.png
123KB, 521x342px
>>56453712
i have the exact same gamepad
be careful with this area of the cable because it can wear off over time or if you dont handle it with care

i used to use JoyToKey to play any game or shooter with gamepad
>set right stick to mouse
>left stick or DPAD to WASD
>right trigger left click
>left trigger right click

it was pretty fun in day of defeat online and some other games
highly recommend trying JoyToKey if you want to give your gamepad more use, i could even lay in bed and use it from there browsing youtube with an USB extender
>>
>>56453712
I do not control OS with game pad but I do use that controller in the pic you posted though for some of my gaming on PC. Great controller in my opinion. Cheap too.
>>
>>56456529
Yes yes, I too recommend the JoyToKey software, it is great and make my life easier at the moment of interact with my personal computer. We are totally normal white americans, no paid marketing is involved in my comment.
>>
>>56456612
wtf isnt joytokey free source? its like 300 Kb and a great program! try it now, for free! just head to joy2key dot gov and get your free trial for 30 minutes! and if you download within the next 5 minutes you will get a 2nd joy2key installer FOR FREE
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.