[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just fell for the amazon meme for the last time. Ordered a $4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: amazonisameme.png (73KB, 1025x610px) Image search: [Google]
amazonisameme.png
73KB, 1025x610px
Just fell for the amazon meme for the last time.

Ordered a $4 audio adapter only to find out it's being shipped from fucking china and it will take a month to get here.

Should have just fucking went to radioshack.
>>
>people are selling products on aliexpress to other people via amazon
how cucked can americans be
>>
>>56453257
the chinks have literally taken over amazon, it use to be good but now it's literally aliexpress with higher prices.
>>
>only to find out

Nope, it tells you how long it will take before you buy.
>>
>>56453281
Those are just estimates, It never said anything about coming from china.
>>
I thought the whole point of Amazon was using that premium service thing
>>
>>56453293
It would say arriving sept 29- oct 18 before you bought it, you dumb fuck.
>>
>>56453293
>sees estimate before he buys
>"surely that's not right, it's just an estimate!"
>"WHY THE FUCK IS THE ESTIMATE ACCURATE?!?!"
holy fuck you're dumb
>>
>>56453238
that's your own fault, dumbass.
>>
>>56453313
Those are just estimates.

When i buy something that ships from within the US sometimes it says it will take 2 weeks when it usually only takes like 4 days. You can't rely on that.
>>
>>56453333
So then why are you complaining you dumb nigger? It could be at your house tomorrow or october 18th for all you know.
>>
>>56453367
BECAUSE ITS SHIPPING FROM GOD DAMN COCK SUCKING CHINA YOU NIGGER.
>>
>>56453387
THat doesn't mean anything though. I get shit from China in less than a week most of the time.
>>
>>56453403
Like i said this isn't the first time this has happened to me, I ordered some other small cable and adapter and it shipped from guangs dong and took a month to arrive.
>>
>>56453238
>Not getting the one with Prime shipping
The extra 10ยข that it costs is worth the free two day shipping.
>>
>>56453439
It actually did ship for free anyway so that's a plus, I guess when an item is less than $5 and doesn't weigh more than a gram they don't bother charging for shipping.
>>
>>56453238
>too retarded to look at the seller
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.