[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

good email service

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: email-marketing.jpg (28KB, 800x700px) Image search: [Google]
email-marketing.jpg
28KB, 800x700px
I'm looking for an email service wich is:
>secure
>reliable (not disappearing in a few months)
>doesn't sell my data
>free
>ad-free
>no clear name needed

>host your own
No, I'm too stupid to get this safe.

I know, big companies have the highest safety level because they can loose their reputation but I don't trust them in any way.
(Want it for everything serious like for work, online shopping, steam, paypal etc.)
>>
>>56450397
vivaldi.net
openmailbox.org
>>
>>56450450
shit
>>
>>56450450
Is openmailbox any good?
>>
>>56450488

the alternatives you listed have blown my mind & rocked my world
>>
>>56450488
Excuse me?!
>>
Just use gmail you fucking fag
>>
>>56450397
OpenMailbox is great! They use only free software. Free as in libre, not gratis! It's gratis up to 1GB. It's recommended by GNU.
>>
>>56450397
Apparently, Gmail, OpenMailbox, Yandex, and QQ are the only answers for this planet. Everything else is shit on Earth.
>>
>>56450499
I enjoy the taste of crisps.
>>
If you're using an email service for serious shit like password retrieval, online finance, etc; I'd rather go with a big company that profiles me for advertising metadata but keeps their employees out of my shit, than with a server that has no financing plan run by some John Doe that might want to privately read my emails and change my passwords himself.
>>
>>56450397
cock.li is still up and pgp exists
>>
>>56450577
>I'd rather go with a big company that profiles me for advertising metadata but keeps their employees out of my shit

Big companies' employees do look at your shit.
Microsoft, for example, implicitly admitted it when they reported how a few users are using too much storage space.

So really the only question is how much of a future does the service have.

And the big providers nowadays have their own usability problems (in addition to being in bed with NSA).
>>
>>56450496
yes
>>
protonmail
>>
>>56451035
Their two step login is annoying.

I prefer Tutanota.
>>
OpenMailBox.org
ProtonMail.ch
Tutanota.com
Mailfence.com

All of them outside five eyes and dont data mine your emails like all the usa based companies do. Remember that they still need to turn over all the data they got on you when the local police knocks on their door.
>>
Tutanota
ProtonMail

The two best mate.... Honestly.
>>
Cock.li
>>
>>56450883
>being able to tell how much space people are using is the same as looking at the actual contents of the data
i thought we were on /g/?
>>
Fastmail are massively under rated on /g/.

They have been around since 1999, so have a track record.
Their privacy policy is a pretty good middle ground between the Gmail botnet and Protonmail which is just unnecessary for every day email.
>https://www.fastmail.com/about/privacy.html

$5 per month and you can have as many of your custom domains as you like.
Plus their webmail is litterally better then Gmail.

>people unironicly recomending the cock.li meme
>people trusting cyka blyat with your email
>>
>>56451152
>>being able to tell how much space people are using

No, MS said that people are uploading movie collections.

Why the fuck do I have to explain this? It was all over the news.
>>
>>56451228
Not free, which is a big deal if you're not that much into email.
And do they even accept some pseudo anonymous payment like BTC?
>>
Gmail.
No one cares about tour email
>>
>>56451293
>And do they even accept some pseudo anonymous payment like BTC?

From their FAQ
>We currently accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal and Bitcoin.
>>
I personally use cock.li and it seems to work just fine.
>>
>>56451343
OH YES THEY DO! DON'T TREAD ON ME OR MY FUCKING SHOES.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.