[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any good alternatives to youtube?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
Are there any good alternatives to youtube?
>>
>>56449352
LiveLeak
>>
This site with the vertical videos of niggers fighting.
Hip hop something
>>
short answer: no

long answer: depends on your use case, but probably no.
>>
>>56449396
World Star used to be entertaining, but it basically turned into the black equivalent of eBaum's World.
>>
>>56449352
Not really, but artists and film makers like to use Vimeo.
>>
>>56449500
Yea but it is free and legal.
Slave fighting is not allowed anymore.
Thanks Obama.
>>
Full30 if you like guns
>>
>>56449352
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZB-lh6_4ZIQ
>>
>>56449734

OP here. Your video made everything clear. Thanks :)
>>
>>56449734
This.
there are "controversial stuff" that escapes this changes because they got their sponsorship going on.

So instead of doing the stupid videos that only kids watch over and over again, the content creators will have to think how to make money from their stuff, let it be via videos with quiality or via external sources of money.

This "issue" for me is a perfect example on how spoiled some people are because they think they deserved the stuff that they found lying around withouth thinking how it got there in the first place.

As a consequence, this will get rid of many shitty videos and channels that used, abused and exploited the system. Maybe, just maybe the overall quality o the videos will be improved.
>>
>>56449352
there are plenty of alternative video streaming sites, but you're not gonna find one as large or widely-used
>>
>>56450149
It doesn't change the fact that they can't say "shit" and "fuck" anymore. They can't have sexual humor and they can't talk about controversial subject.

So fuck youtube and fuck off shills.
>>
>>56451318
>It doesn't change the fact that they can't say "shit" and "fuck" anymore. They can't have sexual humor and they can't talk about controversial subject.
Stop lying. You still can say fuck on camera and upload it to YouTube, and YouTube will host it for free in 1080p and 15 other resolutions and codecs, and provide the bandwidth.
>>
Try Minds.com
>>
>>56451518
Exactly. If you think you can yell shitfuck on youtube and feel entitled to shekels for it you're a silly goy. If they want mometezation they are free to go anywhere else, or they can sell shitfuck tshirts.
>>
>>56451518
>>56451647
yes and R rated movies shouldn't exists too.

Fuck off shills
>>
>>56451698
>yes and R rated movies shouldn't exists too.
Of course they can exist and YouTube will host them for FREE in 1080p WORLD-WIDE.
>>
>>56451698
Forcing youtube to pay monetezation for your fetish shit is communism, faggot.
>>
>>56451730
that's not what i was talking about.
>>
>>56451759
If you can't see the problem then i'm sorry for you but you're either a youtube employee or a very weak minded human being.
>>
>>56451770
So what is your issue exactly?
Free money for vulgar vloggers?
>>
>>56451788
Explain the problem then. You haven't explained diddly dick.
>>
File: 1442262231259.jpg (38KB, 286x286px) Image search: [Google]
1442262231259.jpg
38KB, 286x286px
>>56451788
>can't make an argument
>If you can't see the problem then i'm sorry for you
>>
>>56451816
He's a vlogger who talks over footage of himself pretending to be a soldier in Counter-Strike or Battle Duty, backed by Hip Hop music or Dubstep, and swearing a lot, and expects advertisers to pay him for it.
>>
>>56449352
Vimeo
>>
>>56449681
You spelled autists and faggots wrong.
>>
>>56449681
Tesla and NutritionFacts.org uses Vimeo.
>>
I use Dailymotion to upload pirated shows and movies. Haven't had a single video taken down since I joined 3 years ago.
>>
>>56452183
NutritionFacts moved back to YouTube.
>>
>>56449352
DailyMotion
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.