[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a bunch of homemade sextapes on my computer, will the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 990676094.png (37KB, 1140x852px) Image search: [Google]
990676094.png
37KB, 1140x852px
I have a bunch of homemade sextapes on my computer, will the airport security check those videos and laugh at my smaller than avarge penis? What they do with the laptop if i bring it with myself? Will they cehck out stuff on it?
>>
Yes, that's the price you pay to live in a free country.
>>
I have most of them stored in password protected RAR files if that matters
>>
Unless you plan to sell anything on your vacation, don't bring it with you.
Buy a cheap laptop, throw a Linux distro on it and wipe it when you get home.
>>
Sorry, you WILL have to comply with airport security's mandatory penis checks. You risk getting deported if it is found to be of an inadequate size.
>>
>>56449266
what does selling anything have to do with it? why would he buy and sell a laptop just for a vacation?

OP. if your laptop is in your carryon, TSA has all of 30 seconds to check it, they aren't even going to turn it on.
>>
>>56449266
:(

>>56449287
:'(
>>
>>56449295
Lets say they turn it on, will they ask me to give them the password for the .rar files? Will they watch videos or pictures in that file?
>>
I've never had airport security look at my computer or phone.

The only time they would is if you are brown and get sent to secondary.
>>
>>56449308
Yes.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.