[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a good idea and i need you guys help Please respond P

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: goodbye-verizon-featured.jpg (24KB, 530x380px) Image search: [Google]
goodbye-verizon-featured.jpg
24KB, 530x380px
I have a good idea and i need you guys help
Please respond PLEASE

Email works by having am mx record on the dns system
Witch means email is descentralized and therefore is why thats the leading technology
Centralized technologies will never dominate the market because they have limitations and can be regulated
How can we bring phone calls to the internet?
I get it, we can make phone calls using the usual infrastructure and in the internet we can use skype google facetime
All centralized technologies

What about direct calls ip to ip?
Cant be done because behind every ip theres a thon fuck of computers

Ok, so the solution to replace the usual phone infrastructure and bring calls only to the internet, is using the DNS to connect phones using an phone exchange record aka px
So we would use the email format, to call people

Lets say my "number" is
[email protected]

I call
[email protected]

How the conection would work?

I would make a call
I would request the call to xxx.com
There would be an px record 3.3.3.3
This server would request the yyy.com dns
There would be the px record 5.5.5.5 witch 3.3.3.3 would conect identifying who i am
It would say to the [email protected] user im calling
If the user accepted it would make a direct ip to ip
Or the user could use a proxy if he wanted

Why not make the direct ip call without the DNS
Three reasons
It identify who you are
Protect ip agaisnt doss
My ip changes all the time depending my if its cable wifi or 4g, thats the biggest reason

GOOD BYE VERIZON AND AT&T

Say what you got to say, im here for critics and answers
>>
No one gives a shit, pajeet.
>>
>>56447352
Nationwide public meshnet.
200,000km of patch cable.
Buy in bulk
>>
>>56447397
But that would need a whole new infrastructure
Maybe in the future, but for now the px idea is a lot cheaper
>>
>>56447442
I'm too stupid to understand the px idea.
>>
And how do you connect the phones to the internet?
>>
>>56447985
Plug them into your fax modem.
>>
OP, I get it and I think this could work. They could simply add the area code as the domain extension. So it'll be like [my number]@[sub area code].[main area code]
Everyone's numbers would be turned backwards!
>>
>>56447352
This is how Voice over LTE works using IMS and eNUM.

Search google for "VoLTE call flow"
>>
>>56447352
It's already been done. Idk if it's widespread, but the concept exists. Also, the problem with any system, decentralized or otherwise, is the potential for mitm attacks.
>>
>>56448689
I checked my cabinentz for a man in the mayonase, got my 9mm just incase tho!

.... never should of gave you white bois money$$$$
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.